Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 20. (Read 52988 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
interesting idea, although I do believe Wifi should be free  Wink

This will take time to grow though I believe. If I were doing this I would of started in my local city, build a user base to see how well the idea is adopted then moving to an ICO and expanding.

Hopefully you have enough cash from the ICO for marketing, this will need to be marketed heavily.

Keeping on eye on this one though definitely worth watching.

Not sure if it's just me but does it seem unfair for the early investors that 64% of the coins are mine able? imo a bigger portion of the coins should go towards investors and maybe 25-30% towards mining.

25% of coins with a cap of 750 BTC...project value at 3000 BTC. That valuation seems a tad high.

I think you are right about more coins for ICO and less for miners but they got 10℅ for in app distribution so it's not a 3000 BTC value because distribution will take time....
but i think 750 btc max cap is pretty decent for this... im expecting it to sell out..... but yeah i would love it if it had more coins for us investors  Cheesy
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
interesting idea, although I do believe Wifi should be free  Wink

This will take time to grow though I believe. If I were doing this I would of started in my local city, build a user base to see how well the idea is adopted then moving to an ICO and expanding.

Hopefully you have enough cash from the ICO for marketing, this will need to be marketed heavily.

Keeping on eye on this one though definitely worth watching.

Not sure if it's just me but does it seem unfair for the early investors that 64% of the coins are mine able? imo a bigger portion of the coins should go towards investors and maybe 25-30% towards mining.

25% of coins with a cap of 750 BTC...project value at 3000 BTC. That valuation seems a tad high.
legendary

How many WI Coins I will get for each BTC I invest without the ICO early-bird bonus ?

read the op bro, it depends on total investment.....25 mil gets divided proportionately among investors
Activity: 131
Merit: 100

How many WI Coins I will get for each BTC I invest without the ICO early-bird bonus ?

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I have some questions regarding the signature campaign.

1. Are we allowed to post on any board? Just meet the 15 post per week and that's it? It happens that I did not see any rules about the signature campaign. Also, is the quality of post necessary in order to be paid?
2. When will be the payday? Is it by week or after the ICO? If by week, is there a fixed duration or it will depend on what date we registered?

Please provide rules regarding the signature campaign. I do not know if the rules were given on other thread or somewhere, if there is kindly reply the link.

Thanks in advance.
legendary
very, very different project. hopefully you will be successful.

I think you should start of this project to the stage of development in a limited region.  Wink

users to trade Crypto currencies, nice. but in the future the Internet will be free. Undecided

yeah man real cool this concept..... im investing day 1 hope they don't sell out
legendary
Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001
very, very different project. hopefully you will be successful.

I think you should start of this project to the stage of development in a limited region.  Wink

users to trade Crypto currencies, nice. but in the future the Internet will be free. Undecided
Activity: 490
Hello. Thank you for accepting me in the signature campaign. I am informing the manager of the bounty that I have updated my signature. More power Wi Coin!

I'll update the spreadsheet in a while.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hello. Thank you for accepting me in the signature campaign. I am informing the manager of the bounty that I have updated my signature. More power Wi Coin!
legendary
suppose i invest 17 btc do i get 3 or 4 entries in the draw?

Hey, every 5 BTC investment is eligible for 1 entry so 17 BTC will get you 3 entries into the draw.

k thanks, alls good but I just wish u accepted eth as well for the ipo.....but yeah it gets confusing for newbies lol

Hey, every 5 BTC investment is eligible for 1 entry so 17 BTC will get you 3 entries into the draw.
legendary
You're not seriously going to invest 17 btc into this coin are you? Lol

actually i plan to. have invested in some previous ipos with very good results, im pretty confident this can be huge. it's a very good concept and with that small 750 btc ipo cap, this will definitely be pumped 2-5x.... theres money to be made here  Grin
Activity: 882
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
You're not seriously going to invest 17 btc into this coin are you? Lol
legendary
legendary
Important Update for ICO Investors:

Details/Rules for the Lucky Draw:

1) When the WiC ICO starts at 6PM EST on April 22. 2017, investors will be able to send BTC for the ICO.

2) Each 5 BTC investment gets you 1 entry into the lucky draw. So, 10 BTC equals 2 entries, 20 BTC equals 4 entries, 50 BTC equals 10 entries and so on.

3) All investors can partcipate in this and it runs for the full ICO period of April 22, 2017 - May 24, 2017.

4) After the ICO is over, we will hold a provably fair lucky draw on May 28, 2017.

5) The winner will be announced who will receive the prize of 50,000 WiC.

Feel free to post or PM any questions. Smiley

thats excellent news for me... will be getting a few entries  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
How longe will the the ICO last if it not reach the maxnum?
if the ICO get the maxnum BTC, will it terminate early ?

The duration of the ICO is from April 22, 2017 to May 24, 2017.
If we reach the maximum of 750 BTC, ICO ends on that day immediately.

Thanks for taking interest!
can I send btc from exchang's wallet?

Yes you can, just keep a screenshot with you.

Remember, 30% Bonus for Day 1 investors and if you invest 5 BTC or more you get a shot at the lucky draw of 50,000 WiC!
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
How longe will the the ICO last if it not reach the maxnum?
if the ICO get the maxnum BTC, will it terminate early ?
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
can I send btc from exchang's wallet?
Important Update for ICO Investors:

Details/Rules for the Lucky Draw:

1) When the WiC ICO starts at 6PM EST on April 22. 2017, investors will be able to send BTC for the ICO.

2) Each 5 BTC investment gets you 1 entry into the lucky draw. So, 10 BTC equals 2 entries, 20 BTC equals 4 entries, 50 BTC equals 10 entries and so on.

3) All investors can partcipate in this and it runs for the full ICO period of April 22, 2017 - May 24, 2017.

4) After the ICO is over, we will hold a provably fair lucky draw on May 28, 2017.

5) The winner will be announced who will receive the prize of 50,000 WiC.

Feel free to post or PM any questions. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: