Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 24. (Read 52988 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
This must be a good app,but not a good investment project.How can investors benefit?

Hey, thanks for your interest. You will be happy to know that we have set up the ICO procedure to be most beneficial to investors. Here is some important information for investors:

1) The ICO price is not fixed by us but we let the investors determine the true price of WiC. Price per WiC is decided by the formula Total Investment/ Total ICO coins. This ensures that investors get the true value for their investments.

2) There is a maximum cap of 750 BTC for the ICO. This translates to a max price of 0.00003 BTC/WiC which is very low when compared to other ICO projects. Also, if we reach the max cap, that means that more people wanted to invest but we refused and this is highly beneficial to investors since they are essentially getting the coins cheaper than true value.

3) You would be happy to know there is NO MINIMUM ICO requirement because we are already so much invested in the project that we will go ahead and launch it anyways. So your investment is definitely safe.

4) We have a well reputed 3 member escrow team holding a 2 of 3 multi signature wallet for the ICO because safety is a priority. Complete details in the OP.

5) Its less than a week since we announced this project and we already have a pretty active community. Have a look at our facebook and twitter handles.
Activity: 594
This must be a good app,but not a good investment project.How can investors benefit?
  Ico only support BTC? Can use any other adlutcoin such as ETH, DASH to join the ICO?

Sorry, but yes we only support BTC and that is the only coin you can use to join our ICO.

So how will it work?
I will have to send BTC to someone? And what then? How will i get WIC? Do you have any wallet already? How long sales will take?

We have a reputed 3 member escrow team that will hold a 2 of 3 multi sig wallet to make investment 100% safe. Funds from this wallet can be moved only if 2 out of 3 members sign that transaction. The team:

1) Blazed - Bitrated
2) minerjones - Bitrated
3) WiC Team

The ICO starts 6PM on April 22, 2017 and you can make the investment till May 24, 2017 (Provided we don't reach the max 750 BTC cap before that). WiC will be launched next day on May 25, 2017 and will be traded on at least 2 exchanges on the same day.
Once, WiC launches, you can send us your WiC address and claim your ICO coins.

Hope that clarifies, let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks!
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
  Ico only support BTC? Can use any other adlutcoin such as ETH, DASH to join the ICO?

Sorry, but yes we only support BTC and that is the only coin you can use to join our ICO.

So how will it work?
I will have to send BTC to someone? And what then? How will i get WIC? Do you have any wallet already? How long sales will take?

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
How can i buy this tokens with myether? Someone can explain? Do i need to put ETH to this wallet first or what? Never bought ico before.

Hey, the ICO launches at 6PM EST on April 22, 2017. Countdown: https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/112308/wic-ico-launch

You can only invest with BTC in our ICO. We chose this because almost everyone involved in crypto understand BTC, but many people find ETH confusing to say the least.

ICO & Escrow details – Max 750 BTC cap, No Minimum Requirement
We will be having an ICO (Initial Coin Offering) for WiC with 25 million coins being offered to investors with the following bonus structure for early birds:
1) Day 1 (6 pm EST) – April 22, 2017 – 30% Bonus
2) April 23 (6:01 pm EST) – April 30, 2017 – 25% Bonus
3) May 1 (6:01 pm EST) – May 8, 2017 – 15% Bonus
4) May 9 (6:01 pm EST) – May 16, 2017 – 10% Bonus
5) May 17 (6:01 pm EST) – May 24, 2017 (Final Week) – No Bonus

The price per WiC will be decided by the market forces. There is no fixed price and it will be decided by the formula:
Total Investment / Number of ICO coins (25,000,000)

Escrow Details:

We have a 3 member Escrow Team that will hold a multi signature wallet address that will be used for the ICO. Funds from this wallet can be moved only if 2 out of 3 members sign that transaction.

1) Blazed - Bitrated
2) minerjones - Bitrated
3) WiC Team

We have got very well reputed and trusted members of the community to help us with the ICO so that investor funds are 100% safe. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Escrow address will be available at 6PM EST on April 22, 2017.
Activity: 656
Merit: 501
XBY - New Tech Coin (POSIGN) xtrabytes.global
How can i buy this tokens with myether? Someone can explain? Do i need to put ETH to this wallet first or what? Never bought ico before.
I didn't fill the form when I join the sig and avatar campaign?, do I need to fill the form now?

You are already enrolled in the campaign.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqIUQLYMkjPK1MoApCt8KNFgmHlz0lNtoB8CkdW83mk
Activity: 1722
Merit: 508
I didn't fill the form when I join the sig and avatar campaign?, do I need to fill the form now?
Regarding Facebook tag and posting: "Minimum 10 posts per week promoting WiC. Also, be sure to tag us in your post."

What does it mean 10 posts and tag? AFAIK Fb. has share and like. We share then tag,  how?

Hey, when you make a post on Facebook you can tag anyone by typing "@" followed by the name of the person you want to tag.
Activity: 742
Merit: 252
Regarding Facebook tag and posting: "Minimum 10 posts per week promoting WiC. Also, be sure to tag us in your post."

What does it mean 10 posts and tag? AFAIK Fb. has share and like. We share then tag,  how?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
i want join bounty blog post campaign , its slill open ?
please information .

Hey, yes it is still open. Please register with your details at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FW6NqqllHU0U0iltlS30XmbvFS9SLGTbdSR1mIHLbEQ

We also have a thread dedicated to bounties here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wic-rent-your-wifi-bounties-2-exchanges-ico-in-30-min-lucky-draw-1869213

Thanks!

I would suggest you to add the bounty link on the first page of ANN,similar as you did for bounty thread...I could not find it at the first instance..This would make some visibilty for all people who would like to join your bounty program

Hi, the information regarding the bounty campaign is already in the OP. Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi! I have joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign. I'm waiting for the confirmation to start posting.
Cheers!

Hey, added you to the list.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Before people send their BTC to some random guys address what actually is cast iron proof this is legit?

The project and its idea is really amazing...and I see they have reputed escrows available for the ICO..what else do you expect..?

Invest only if you feel the idea is worthy

exactly... its one of the best escrow teams... if im right they even escrowed for ark
Activity: 756
Merit: 579
Hi! I have joined facebook and twitter bounty campaign. I'm waiting for the confirmation to start posting.
Cheers!
legendary
Activity: 1148
Before people send their BTC to some random guys address what actually is cast iron proof this is legit?

The project and its idea is really amazing...and I see they have reputed escrows available for the ICO..what else do you expect..?

Invest only if you feel the idea is worthy
Activity: 672
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1148
i want join bounty blog post campaign , its slill open ?
please information .

Hey, yes it is still open. Please register with your details at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FW6NqqllHU0U0iltlS30XmbvFS9SLGTbdSR1mIHLbEQ

We also have a thread dedicated to bounties here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wic-rent-your-wifi-bounties-2-exchanges-ico-in-30-min-lucky-draw-1869213

Thanks!

I would suggest you to add the bounty link on the first page of ANN,similar as you did for bounty thread...I could not find it at the first instance..This would make some visibilty for all people who would like to join your bounty program
legendary
Activity: 1596
this is looking really good, awesome concept, clear devs....im excited lol
Pages:
Jump to: