Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 26. (Read 52988 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Hello Friends of WiC, My Husband did the Chinese translation and I put it up in Chinese section .. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874136.new#new  Enjoy..  Smiley. We didn't get round to doing the videos, we will do those tomorrow.  Smiley

waiting for your videos, i have seen you around at a lot of ipos for years now, awesome!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I think you missed it when I posted my italian translation. I will link it again so you can update the spreadsheet  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wic-affitta-il-wifi-bounty-2-exchange-ico-iniziato-sorteggio-1871725

Yeah I guess I missed it sorry Smiley
Added you know.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
I think you missed it when I posted my italian translation. I will link it again so you can update the spreadsheet  Wink

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wic-affitta-il-wifi-bounty-2-exchange-ico-iniziato-sorteggio-1871725
Hello Friends of WiC, My Husband did the Chinese translation and I put it up in Chinese section .. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874136.new#new  Enjoy..  Smiley. We didn't get round to doing the videos, we will do those tomorrow.  Smiley

Thanks, added you to the bounty list! Looking forward to the videos Smiley
i want join bounty blog post campaign , its slill open ?
please information .

Hey, yes it is still open. Please register with your details at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FW6NqqllHU0U0iltlS30XmbvFS9SLGTbdSR1mIHLbEQ

We also have a thread dedicated to bounties here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-wic-rent-your-wifi-bounties-2-exchanges-ico-in-30-min-lucky-draw-1869213

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 401
Merit: 250
i want join bounty blog post campaign , its slill open ?
please information .
legendary
what is minimum btc collected?

0 BTC...no min
legendary
nice project but may get hidden into many ICO going on currently

this one is an awesome concept, i hope it doesnt get drowned in the sea of ipos
the idea simply awesome, but i'm not sure for the masses adoption.
well 750 btc cap is nice for growing,

Thanks, yes the idea has huge potential and yes it is an uphill task ahead but with the right marketing strategy and community support, we are sure we will achieve our goals.

Hey, yes we understand the crypto space is getting too crowded lately and its hard to keep up with so many ICOs going on. And that's why we have a very generous bounty campaign running. Please have a look at the OP for more details.

Thanks! And spread the word! Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 500

We are already so much invested in this project that we will release it no matter what. So, you will be happy to know there is no minimum investment requirement Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
the idea simply awesome, but i'm not sure for the masses adoption.
well 750 btc cap is nice for growing,
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
Activity: 812
Escrow Team has been finalized:

1) Blazed - Bitrated
2) minerjones - Bitrated
3) WiC Team

A multi-sig wallet will be held by the above 3 members for the ICO. More details soon.

I am confirming that I have been asked to act as 1 of the escrows for the Wic ICO

Will posted signed message shortly.

address: 1Khv2KH3YeuRAA4ZH9KAQ7nfBiE33yvJiS

message: I am minerjones and am acting as 1 of 3 escrow agents for the Wic ICO April 16th 2017

signature: IDjshwaigFQ2jDClFMKuQTxgMCatUQC/omjXcTmsOptkbniXUnsYpQDq2pEIE0JTPjdjSh8C0TO1ZCsoQaMKGDY=

COINIG VERIFY

Hi
At first place, the idea
looks great! But I'm
still trying to figure out how the mass implemention vission
will be achieved?
As an example, government's
from all over the worlds desparetly trying to following every possible activity of it's own citizen! Name of governing they also continuously
trying to influencing mass people financial life as well.
And most of them will not
going to welcome any p2p model, that has large scale of financial stake mostly came from ordinary citizens pocket!
My question is very simple.
Is Wic has any special features for byepass the so called executive orders? Or they haven't?

Anyway, ICO date of the
escrow disclosure post looks conflicting at least for me!
Which one is corrcet 16th or 22th of April? Or 16th of April mentioned as escrow aggrement date?

Thanks!

Hi, the main driver for mass implementation is that CryptoWi is the only app that pays its user to share their Wi-Fi. Nobody else rewards their users for this and hence most people will want to use our app instead of anything else. As for government interference, you need not worry since there is nothing illegal about our app and there is no particular law against p2p wifi sharing.

The ICO start date is April 22, 2017. We have a countdown posted in the OP: https://www.tickcounter.com/countdown/112308/wic-ico-launch

April 16 was the date when the escrow team was finalized. Check out the important dates:

Hi
Thanks for feedback! Yes, rewarding internet sharer will be an anvantage regarding on mass adoption of Wic!
But as far as I can remember
Wic isn't the first project
aiming to rewarding the service provider's! Joystrem was built upon that thinking.
Anyway seems like Wic
will be more easy for ordinary
user to nagivate! The mobile apps might get big attraction, if able to working seamlessly!

Thank you again!

legendary
It's a nice idea but 750btc say for 1/4 of the coins means a market cap of 4m coming out the gate, seems a bit rich to me. I'll wait for exchanges where you will probably see an early drop.

750 max looks low bro, these days similar ipos got minimum 1k+ btc caps
legendary
bitcoin is going nowhere but mainstream, theres no stopping it and everyone knows that.....japan legalized it already, russia doing that in 2018 and the world will follow!
Bro i messaged you in your inbox.... can you check?

stop messaging me or ill have to report spam! why the hell will i give u my no.? lol  Undecided
Activity: 490
Idea is good .But i don't know where is the value of this coins?

Thanks, if by your question you mean to ask if this is traded anywhere, I would like to inform you that the coin will be launched on May 25, 2017 and trading will start same day. If you mean to ask how these coins will be valuable,

1) This will be the first crypto currency to be integrated into a p2p wifi sharing app which has a huge market.
2) We don't have a fixed price for the ICO and let the market determine its fair value. This way all investors can be sure that they have not overpaid.
3) If we reach our goal of 750 BTC, that translates to the price of 0.00003 BTC/WiC which is a very good price point investment wise.
4) We are already so much invested into this project, that we have not kept any minimum ICO requirement and will go ahead with the project no matter what.
5) WiC will be supported by at least 2 exchanges (talks on with a couple more) on launch day!
Activity: 490
It's a nice idea but 750btc say for 1/4 of the coins means a market cap of 4m coming out the gate, seems a bit rich to me. I'll wait for exchanges where you will probably see an early drop.

Hey, thanks for taking interest in the project. This is not a fully premined coin and 750 BTC is the max cap for the ICO. If we reach 750 BTC, the market cap "coming out of the gate" will be less than 1m.

Also, we have 2 exchanges adding us on launch with WiC/USD, WiC/BTC and WiC/LTC pairing.

Pages:
Jump to: