Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 31. (Read 52988 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Nice idea but how it will work. I want to enter the bounties. Congratulations.

Hi

You can register for bounties at: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FW6NqqllHU0U0iltlS30XmbvFS9SLGTbdSR1mIHLbEQ

Sorry but could you be more specific when you ask how it will work? The OP is pretty detailed.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
Nice idea but how it will work. I want to enter the bounties. Congratulations.
We are currently looking for 1 trusted escrow partner to hold 1 of 3 keys in a multi sig wallet for the ICO. If you are a trusted member and interested in this, please message us or post here.

Thanks!
intresting... i'll keep an eye on it

Thanks! Have a look at our bounties, you are eligible for the signature campaign as well.
Looks good. Stay tuned

Hey I noticed that you have applied for the blog/article/video bounty. Please PM us with a link to it so that we can verify everything.

Also, I see you are wearing our signature but did not PM us about it, anyways I have gone ahead and reserved you for the signature campaign as well. Thanks!

Edit: Please update your avatar as well.
Do anyone of you team member have a linkedln page for referrals . I guess for me its important what Surname does Catherine has.

Hey, sorry but as of now there is no plan to make the linked in profiles public. This is mainly due to uncertain regulatory environment regarding crypto currencies in certain countries. I understand that as a potential investor and user of WiC, you are inclined to get more details about the team and you are 100% correct. In order to safeguard investors, all funds will be held by reputed escrow members in a multi sig address. We will soon announce all the details.

Thanks for your interest in WiC.

hmm,, you have just used the exact words of a previous scam we had here, said SAME thing and had same excuses for hiding themselves...
I wont touch this now, my alarm bells are ringing!
Meh, tbh this wasent for me anyways, im not in a large enough area to make it worth it i dont think
Do your research people!

We are not involved with any other project and I highly doubt anyone could use the exact same words, so please provide us with a link if its true Smiley

Secondly, we will be having very reputable members act as escrow so that everyone is safe.

Thanks!
Activity: 425
Merit: 250
intresting... i'll keep an eye on it
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092
~Full-Time Minter since 2016~
Do anyone of you team member have a linkedln page for referrals . I guess for me its important what Surname does Catherine has.

Hey, sorry but as of now there is no plan to make the linked in profiles public. This is mainly due to uncertain regulatory environment regarding crypto currencies in certain countries. I understand that as a potential investor and user of WiC, you are inclined to get more details about the team and you are 100% correct. In order to safeguard investors, all funds will be held by reputed escrow members in a multi sig address. We will soon announce all the details.

hmm,, you have just used the exact words of a previous scam we had here, said SAME thing and had same excuses for hiding themselves...
I wont touch this now, my alarm bells are ringing!
Meh, tbh this wasent for me anyways, im not in a large enough area to make it worth it i dont think
Do your research people!
Activity: 290
But there are some free apps which can share passwords.
Activity: 290
Interesting project.
But google map is blocked in some countries.
Activity: 368
Looks good. Stay tuned

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Sounds like a great project.  Smiley Smiley

yeah bro and the ico price is so cheap lol!! 0.00003 BTC per wic if they sell out, much cheaper if they dont. i think they gonna sell out first day and we are gonna get 20-40x return easy.....

But they are yet to post how to get into the ICO

yeah i think they are finding some escrow....blazed already confirmed he is one escrow.

To be honest, I've never participated in an ICO.

How long does it take before a coin is listed on an exchange?

Hey Patinix, thanks for taking an interest in our project. We are currently in talks with a few exchanges and at least one has indicated they will add us on launch. Smiley

which exchange has agreed?

Have asked them to announce here. Should be announced within 24 hours!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Sounds like a great project.  Smiley Smiley

yeah bro and the ico price is so cheap lol!! 0.00003 BTC per wic if they sell out, much cheaper if they dont. i think they gonna sell out first day and we are gonna get 20-40x return easy.....

But they are yet to post how to get into the ICO

yeah i think they are finding some escrow....blazed already confirmed he is one escrow.

To be honest, I've never participated in an ICO.

How long does it take before a coin is listed on an exchange?

Hey Patinix, thanks for taking an interest in our project. We are currently in talks with a few exchanges and at least one has indicated they will add us on launch. Smiley

which exchange has agreed?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I'm not sure if I can post pictures, but I can translate to Danish if ever needed.

lol u can just right click and save the pics  Tongue

What I meant was I am a new user, and I believe I have some restrictions.  Huh

oh ya ya ya, u cant post images...lol bad luck!

But a translation without images is better than no translation 👍

Sorry we will need a complete translation with images.
legendary
I'm not sure if I can post pictures, but I can translate to Danish if ever needed.

maybe,.....pm them
Activity: 77
Merit: 10

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: