Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 32. (Read 52988 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 10
I'm not sure if I can post pictures, but I can translate to Danish if ever needed.

lol u can just right click and save the pics  Tongue

What I meant was I am a new user, and I believe I have some restrictions.  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I'm not sure if I can post pictures, but I can translate to Danish if ever needed.

lol u can just right click and save the pics  Tongue
Activity: 910
For some credibility of this project , please show us pictures of persons behind it and profile so that it will be value-added . Is there particular Radio frequencies you are going to use in offline navigation for wifi spot?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Sounds like a great project.  Smiley Smiley

yeah bro and the ico price is so cheap lol!! 0.00003 BTC per wic if they sell out, much cheaper if they dont. i think they gonna sell out first day and we are gonna get 20-40x return easy.....

But they are yet to post how to get into the ICO

yeah i think they are finding some escrow....blazed already confirmed he is one escrow.

To be honest, I've never participated in an ICO.

How long does it take before a coin is listed on an exchange?

Hey Patinix, thanks for taking an interest in our project. We are currently in talks with a few exchanges and at least one has indicated they will add us on launch. Smiley
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
 join the social media campaig
legendary

yeah bro and the ico price is so cheap lol!! 0.00003 BTC per wic if they sell out, much cheaper if they dont. i think they gonna sell out first day and we are gonna get 20-40x return easy.....

yeah i think they are finding some escrow....blazed already confirmed he is one escrow.

Coins like these, very fast....within days of launch

Thanks for the information.

How much are you going to invest?

haha not gonna disclose that but ill be investing first day and a decent amount for sure....30% bonus and if they sell out within a few hours im in!

Thanks for the information.

How much are you going to invest?
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
 join the social media campaign twitter and facebook
legendary

legendary

legendary

I would like to do german translation. But 100 posts needed for bounty ?! Sorry but that´s bullshit. In fact there will be 60% of translations with fake sockpuppet posts  Roll Eyes

Hi

We have reserved you for German translation. You can still claim the bounty if your thread does not reach 100 comments in a month although it will be a bot lower. Also sent you a PM.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041
Bitcoin is a bit**
I would like to do german translation. But 100 posts needed for bounty ?! Sorry but that´s bullshit. In fact there will be 60% of translations with fake sockpuppet posts  Roll Eyes
legendary
One of the 3 escrows holding a multi sig address will be "Blazed" - Bitrated who has been a highly trusted member of the Crypto community for a very long time.

We will soon be announcing complete details.

I will be helping the WiC team out with a multi-sig escrow. Once we get the details sorted out I will post the address etc...

thats great!!! waiting for all the details, plz try and accept eth as well.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
One of the 3 escrows holding a multi sig address will be "Blazed" - Bitrated who has been a highly trusted member of the Crypto community for a very long time.

We will soon be announcing complete details.

I will be helping the WiC team out with a multi-sig escrow. Once we get the details sorted out I will post the address etc...
We have reached 50+ Twitter followers actively promoting WiC, 25+ people promoting it on Facebook! And its not even been 24 hours!!! Thanks for the support! Smiley
Sounds like a very interesting project to be honest!

Hey thanks! I noticed you have applied for a blog/article/video bounty. Please let us know the link to it.
Pages:
Jump to: