Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 34. (Read 52988 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
So, i upload some wifi password and get 100 wic for each password, then i adjust the price for someone who want to use the wifi. Is this right? what happen if somehow the password changed? will i lose the 100 wic i got earlier?

Hi, we are already in the process of solving this. Yes you upload the password and get 100 WiC for each working password and you can adjust the price and effectively sell that password. Now, our team is still discussing the minimum time the password has to remain unchanged to be able to withdraw the WiC. There is also another innovative way to handle this issue that we are still discussing about. All details will be posted as soon as the final decision is made.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Official website not available yet? and for twitter bounty, the Retweet will be counted?
thanks
Idea is interesting. You can get max cap very quickly I consider. Do you accept btc or eth? May be both?

Thanks! We are currently in talks with a few trusted entities in the Crypto space and should announce the escrow details very soon. Bitcoin will definitely be accepted. We will be able to give you complete details on the altcoins when we finalize terms with the escrow partner.
So, if I understand this correctly, I can go to my local Starbucks cafe, get the password, enter it into the WiC app and thereafter anyone who wants to use that Starbucks' WiFi has to pay WiC's to me ? wouldn't Starbucks have something to say about that ?

Nice question. Ok so first of all, places like starbucks usually have an open network with no password required to connect. After you connect to the Wi-Fi, they ask you to login via their site.

Now, assuming it was password protected and you uploaded the password in the app, yes everyone who wants to connect to that Wi-Fi and use the app will have to pay you. Someone who is not having the app can always try to get the password by asking the staff. Hope that clarifies.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
There is a limit on the WiC Team account to post and private message.

Use this form to register for bounties: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1FW6NqqllHU0U0iltlS30XmbvFS9SLGTbdSR1mIHLbEQ

Earlier the plan was to enroll via PMs but we have now made this form for convenience.

PS: Answering all your queries in a bit. Thanks for the support!
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
So, i upload some wifi password and get 100 wic for each password, then i adjust the price for someone who want to use the wifi. Is this right? what happen if somehow the password changed? will i lose the 100 wic i got earlier?
another question,how about the dev team?

Currently its a 3 member team. Full details in the OP.

nice, please enroll me for the signature and avatar campaign

Enrolled you. All bounty participants will be updated at: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqIUQLYMkjPK1MoApCt8KNFgmHlz0lNtoB8CkdW83mk
legendary
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Idea is interesting. You can get max cap very quickly I consider. Do you accept btc or eth? May be both?
legendary
Activity: 1148
I want to join the social media campaign for both twitter and facebook,where do you have the sheet to fill up the application?
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
An interesting application. Nice work. The project will be very good.
Activity: 315
So, if I understand this correctly, I can go to my local Starbucks cafe, get the password, enter it into the WiC app and thereafter anyone who wants to use that Starbucks' WiFi has to pay WiC's to me ? wouldn't Starbucks have something to say about that ?
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Translator English to Indonesian Language

nice, please enroll me for the signature and avatar campaign

Activity: 375
Activity: 375
This one look great. where to part in the ico?

We are currently looking for trusted escrow partners and will update the OP with details very soon.

You could help us by messaging your favorite exchange and asking them to host our ICO.

Thanks for taking interest Smiley

wait good news!
Everyone, don't forget to check our generous bounty campaign mentioned in the OP.
legendary
Activity: 1596
this looks really promising, how can we enter the ico?

We are currently looking for trusted partners to host our ICO. Details will be updated in the OP very soon.

Also, please check the various bounties we have.

cool! enroll me for the sig campaign

Done.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533
I want rezerve russian translate

Reserved. Please keep in my mind you will need to actively moderate the thread.

Yes. I always actively moderate the threads ... Russian translate will be ready through 1-2 hours
Pages:
Jump to: