Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WiC | Rent Your WiFi | New Thread Announced - page 36. (Read 52988 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi

Its a premium application I may say. Pls reserve for Filipino translation. Thank you.

Reserved!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Hi

Its a premium application I may say. Pls reserve for Filipino translation. Thank you.
Hi WiC Team this is indeed an interesting project that I will follow closely. I wish you this will really be the killer app for cryptos, looking forward to eventually help with promotions.

Thanks for the support!
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Hi WiC Team this is indeed an interesting project that I will follow closely. I wish you this will really be the killer app for cryptos, looking forward to eventually help with promotions.
This looks awesome and very innovative. I will enter blog and video promotions as well as this would be an exciting project to write and talk about. Renting our your wireless is a fantastic idea.  Cheesy

Looking forward to the promos Smiley Indeed its an idea with a huge potential.

PS: We also have bounties for signatures, facebook posts and twitter shares
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
interesting, reserved for indonesian translation Grin
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
This looks awesome and very innovative. I will enter blog and video promotions as well as this would be an exciting project to write and talk about. Renting our your wireless is a fantastic idea.  Cheesy
Sounds interesting! I could do the Dutch translation (+ active moderation).

Reserved. Update me when you have posted it. Thanks!
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
This one look great  Grin , count me in
Hi
This is the official WiC account. Thanks!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: