Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 103. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
how to judge the turn if filled form funds above the cap?  
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
impatient mf's. Its being handled manually so just wait

are you going to send email again with the right ltc address the curent ltc address is not working.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Sending out emails now. Please be patient Smiley

Where is a counter? I want to buy for 0.008 usd. But still not received email...
How many raised funds already??
Activity: 343
impatient mf's. Its being handled manually so just wait
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Sending out emails now. Please be patient Smiley
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Activity: 197
Merit: 102
No mail for me so far as well. Probably need to wait until tomorrow morning and see if it arrived by then.
I still didnt received email... fuck.. I want not to buy tokens for 0.0024$  Undecided
Activity: 62
im not sure why but the ltc address i was give to fund the ico MWjVNevEN7Zq6YunqDRR6nyspvpBQNFMZd my ltc wallet does not understand it. i even put MWjVNevEN7Zq6YunqDRR6nyspvpBQNFMZd in the ltc blockchain or explorer and its an invalid address.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Why no counter?? They promised counter! We must to know how many raised funds... I dont ll be invest without couner...
Maybe its website glitch. I hope they rectify it sooner..
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Good thing to come around at the right time since everybody had been taken advantage of in the past 6 months with the high WIFI transaction fees  even taking their cut into this.
Why no counter?? They promised counter! We must to know how many raised funds... I dont ll be invest without couner...
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Please have patience, e-mails will come! I just received an e-mail from them. I don't know how much is automated, but it  looks like there's a considerable amount of processing involved. Exchange rate, escrow, etc.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
why open preico ahead?
I made alarm clock as your web remain time,but now it has been open!why!
Where is the counter of raised funds?? cant see this on the site... hm...
Activity: 1
Waiting on email as well...
Still didnt received email (( WTF ?  Undecided
Activity: 359
Merit: 270
To be on the save side I have now sent the form with a second mail address.. no mail received on either mail account yet. I will just use the first mail that arrives and ignore the second. Hope this won't cause issues.
It is useless as it is first come first served.

So is just sending out the form putting you into the queue or will it be transmitting the actual payment?
If it is the first then I will be fine, if it is the second then I hope that they won't send out the mails in the middle of the night for us Euros.  Wink

By submitting the form, you are promising the devs X amount of money. The devs will email you telling you how many tokens you will receive for that amount of money (i.e., X/0.008, or X/0.012, etc., depending on when you submitted the form). They will also include an address for you to send your X amount of money. You will have 24 hours from the time the email is sent to send the funds. From the form:

Thank You for your participation. You will receive an email shortly from us with the exact amount and address for the payment. You will then have 24 hours to make the payment.
Activity: 449
Merit: 251
received the email  Grin (and paid and replied with tx as requested)

It does however not show I'm recognized as a former investor (same email) will that be confirmed and credited later?
Activity: 343
This will be an excellent utility token
Jump to: