Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 11. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Crypto Management
Lambo needs to do some effective marketing. Thus he can spread the word WIC and can lift the price upward.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
i think price will go up after lambo said app cryptowi fix but still no happen. And now I am crying with my Wic Coins

why you cry bro? i hope the price still go up, we need promotion via twitter or facebook but i see lambo not do anything
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
the latest update already available in apps store?
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
 i think price will go up after lambo said app cryptowi fix but still no happen. And now I am crying with my Wic Coins
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
Finally WIC touched the figure of 1 cent after a long time. New Year gift

i dont think it touched one cent mate. as i can see it only touched .01 cents. not even reached half of a cents.
and as of now it has 13k dollars trading volume. but i hope it will hopefully reached 20k dollars trading volume.

Now many coins have problems, recession, 13k is not such a bad volume, we will see both growth and volumes, the main thing that the idea works and the developer is doing

all that would go in front of.
New Year's new achievements.
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
Circulated supply on coinmarketcap should be updated, so real rank will be shown.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

i dont think it touched one cent mate. as i can see it only touched .01 cents. not even reached half of a cents.
and as of now it has 13k dollars trading volume. but i hope it will hopefully reached 20k dollars trading volume.
Activity: 89
Crypto Management
Activity: 4
Happy New Year!  To the moon!
Activity: 336
Happy New Year to all you Gent's!
Activity: 57
Holy crap! This coin is going to the moon right now!
Activity: 57
This coin should be at least 50 cents!
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Some day wicoin pump and dump and today still pump, is it wicoin can up price $1? I hope this can
Not with lauda is logging in 1 times per month here. We need more caring for rising price.
Activity: 1148
Some day wicoin pump and dump and today still pump, is it wicoin can up price $1? I hope this can
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
I guess WiC can be a good buy especially in the moments when the hype is low and the price is depressed. For those who like to see opportunities.
[/quote
For sure, as long as dev keep working on it, early investor will have great opportunity for huge profit.]
Activity: 284
Merit: 112
I guess WiC can be a good buy especially in the moments when the hype is low and the price is depressed. For those who like to see opportunities.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Hey everyone,

We have published another update for the Android app which should make the app now work seamlessly and without any issues. Google login issue has been fixed, first start tutorial has been added, maps load much quicker with all access points displayed and some under the hood improvements.

Thanks and have a happy new year Smiley

While its good that you are pushing out updates for the android app, when will a IOS app be available?
Activity: 707
Merit: 501
At least volume is rising, so we can expect some more movements (I hope not down).
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey everyone,

We have published another update for the Android app which should make the app now work seamlessly and without any issues. Google login issue has been fixed, first start tutorial has been added, maps load much quicker with all access points displayed and some under the hood improvements.

Thanks and have a happy new year Smiley

Really? Thats all, you have to say?

A happy year you too.
Activity: 22
Just tried the app, nothing seems to work and the map doesn't show up.
Pages:
Jump to: