Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 6. (Read 146263 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Probably now there is a knocking of coins out from hands of major holders, then to organize a large pump . Will be enough minor news.
Activity: 588
Sold out all my WiC's in last small pump.
Very sad that it not start working as idea was good  Embarrassed
many people are also disappointed with this but we can't do anything
no one can predict, regretted because something undesirable happened
can be experience for the future
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

I suppose there might have been a fallout between the team members and they ended up with moving out of the project?

Cant come to the conclusion with this theory but anything can happen.
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
i hope one day dev here and say this project not die, price will go up 1$  Grin
i will hold this coin bought yesterday to long term, just only this project basic wifi

I doubt this will be the case. Why would the dev go offline for 6 weeks without even letting all investors know that he'll be away for some time? He either wants people to dump so he can buy cheap or he is really gone. It doesn't look good.

In the past it happened many many times that an altcoin dev disappeared for months just to come back pumping his shitcoin before leaving. Hoping this is not the case but it looks like the dev grabbed the ICO money and went away.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 504
i will hold this coin bought yesterday to long term, just only this project basic wifi

I doubt this will be the case. Why would the dev go offline for 6 weeks without even letting all investors know that he'll be away for some time? He either wants people to dump so he can buy cheap or he is really gone. It doesn't look good.

Correct! I think this coin will die if its not yet. Look if one dev has really plans, then he must not be idle or silent for anlong time. Do you think thats kind of a good dev posses? Hmm
Activity: 210
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
The developer is constantly in telegram, reads personal messages - but does not respond. Maybe he is waiting when the big holders to leave the game?

This project is dead. Better project with active team is here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iungo/
sad news that the team is not engaged in the project
can still wake up with what news
Activity: 336
"Better project" falls in absolutely same way as WiC.
On last stages they sale ING for 1ETH=1000ING
With TODAY 1ETH=$800 it is $0,8 per ING
On exchange it sales for $0,2~0,3 after just one day.

Yes. they promote it's project much-much better  Grin
I sold most of WiC with 0% profit. And still have some  Sad
Hope with strong promotion I will sale ING better.
But anyway - WiFi-share id dead-idea [very sad]
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
The developer is constantly in telegram, reads personal messages - but does not respond. Maybe he is waiting when the big holders to leave the game?

This project is dead. Better project with active team is here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/iungo/
Activity: 630
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Hoping one day the pile of WiC im sitting on will turn into something... Doesnt seem likely especially with all FUD in this thread, and no responses from Lambo at all...

Took all our money and ran it seems! Very glad i sold slightly over half for a tiny bit of profit right off the start... at least i didnt dump my life savings into this project! Lol

Worst things I have seen with people investing their life savings and once a project gets doomed to cry out like anything.People are so obsessed with crypto and want to make quick money, greed makes it invest all for a rich filthy life.Nice, you didn't fall into this trap.
Activity: 240
Merit: 110
World's Most Innovative Invoice Lending Platform
all hope the project is well developed, but there is no good response from the dev, it should be with the active community this project can grow better than now
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
Thinking how active Lambo is before Shocked Then since the start of 2018 he didn't come online and update the supporters . . . . . . .
Maybe there's no Wi-Fi ~~  
Anyway, he said that WiC won't die. He might be working on the background, BUT still, no assurance until he comes back and inform here.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
🎖️ DeepOnion 🎖️
Hoping one day the pile of WiC im sitting on will turn into something... Doesnt seem likely especially with all FUD in this thread, and no responses from Lambo at all...

Took all our money and ran it seems! Very glad i sold slightly over half for a tiny bit of profit right off the start... at least i didnt dump my life savings into this project! Lol
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
At what point does this coin get considered to be a scam? The profiles of the team look fake.  Sell it all before it's completely worthless if you're still holding.  Invest in NEO or ETH and you'll recoup your losses in time.
Activity: 1148
what is problem with wicoin? why dev not update again and say hello at this thread ? is it end of this project ?
very sad about this project, you go away from everybody and keep silent
Activity: 588
Thread closed project dead with developer.
yes, I also think the same, no news updates and no media coverage, wic website is very minimal information there is only home and whitepaper. https://www.cryptowi.com
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Thread closed project dead with developer.

Really? OP was very active and communicating with all the members here and suddenly he stopped responding and is not even active for a month.

So no more updated Android app with all those features from now?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
this project is dead and there is nothing to expect from the developer.

i feel sorry for all investors in this project. the next pump i am definitly out.
Pages:
Jump to: