Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 7. (Read 146263 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
I was actually quite interested in the summer to see this project, too bad it's dead/or going to die, idea itself has so much potential...
Activity: 27
Thread closed project dead with developer.

Really? An offical announcement would be nice.
Activity: 1085
Merit: 500
Thread closed project dead with developer.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It's very strange that someone pump it at Jan 5th but now drop this process.
Anyway - price and volume are very stable from this time - I'm hodl  Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
It's a pity. I really liked the idea of this project when I saw the ANN the first time.
Activity: 174
Merit: 100
hate to admit that this project is dead for sure...  Angry Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 887
Project Dead?

Not sure why OP is not coming up with an update, but this is a worthy idea to invest and if implemented can reach the masses.Did anyone try to contact them to see what they have in store for us?
Activity: 322
Merit: 103
Project Dead?
I think so, if not, then it is at least very worse cared.
Its a pity, it was a nice project.
I still believe in this project, but it is very poorly managed.
Yes sir this project poor promoted, i don't know why dev not update twitter?  Many people think this project died,  maybe dev real died in the real live so this project quiet
I think its death. If I would manage such a project, I would give updates every week. Sad
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
Project Dead?
Yes sir this project poor promoted, i don't know why dev not update twitter?  Many people think this project died,  maybe dev real died in the real live so this project quiet

By the standards of large projects and global ideas, not so much time has passed, but the fact that the team is silent does not keep up with the community is not very good, for the price is accurate. We will think that the project is not dead.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
Project Dead?
Activity: 392
Project Dead?
Activity: 770
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Project Dead?
Activity: 1085
Hey everyone,

We have published another update for the Android app which should make the app now work seamlessly and without any issues. Google login issue has been fixed, first start tutorial has been added, maps load much quicker with all access points displayed and some under the hood improvements.

Thanks and have a happy new year Smiley

We should make a move to get CryptoWi listed on CryptoBridge.  I will send a message to the support team on Twitter. 
Thanks yourself and all the best with CryptoWi.  Excellent project with great potential.

I think Cryptobridge is not the right choice to increase trading volume of CryptoWi.
Maybe if it could be listed in a kucoin or Binance, it would be better Smiley

I agree. I just think it would be easier to get it on cryptobridge first.
Hey everyone,

We have published another update for the Android app which should make the app now work seamlessly and without any issues. Google login issue has been fixed, first start tutorial has been added, maps load much quicker with all access points displayed and some under the hood improvements.

We should make a move to get CryptoWi listed on CryptoBridge.  I will send a message to the support team on Twitter. 
Thanks yourself and all the best with CryptoWi.  Excellent project with great potential.

I think Cryptobridge is not the right choice to increase trading volume of CryptoWi.

i agree with you maybe wicoin is better trade add kucoin. binance now can't add new member to trade, i hope dev soon add to kucoin. this project still awesome

I tried to get it added to cryptobridge.  They trade almost anything
Activity: 1148
Hey everyone,

i agree with you maybe wicoin is better trade add kucoin. binance now can't add new member to trade, i hope dev soon add to kucoin. this project still awesome
Activity: 2422
Merit: 264
Hey everyone,

Activity: 60

Ho scaricato l'app, ma non funziona, sul sito non è stato trovato il white paper. Il team sul sito non è elencato. Un'idea molto interessante, ma come si può investire con poca fiducia?
Correction, the app seems to work
Activity: 60

Ho scaricato l'app, ma non funziona, sul sito non è stato trovato il white paper. Il team sul sito non è elencato. Un'idea molto interessante, ma come si può investire con poca fiducia?
Activity: 59
What is the experience of the team like?
Pages:
Jump to: