Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 110. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Nice project, nice dev team. I'll keep an eye on this  Wink
Activity: 511
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
Very good idea and seems like great work! However what if some person shares other people's wifi-passwords, wouldn't this person get "free but unfair" money like this?
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
When will WiC hit some exchanges?
Right after the presale?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hey,dev,those days the btc has increase so much,your tocken price is based on $,then,how to decide the btc price in your pre_ico and token sale?

The price for the tokens is in USD, starting at $0.008/WiC.

When you fill the presale form you fill the amount you would like to contribute in USD.

Suppose you choose to contribute $300 and the price per ETH is $300, you will pay 1 ETH and receive 37,500 WiC

You will receive WiC as per the formula: Your Contribution/WiC Rate which in the example above is 300/0.008 = 37,500 WiC

Let me know if you would require further clarification Smiley

PLease, read this. Price of PRE-ICO set in dollars - no satoshi, no ETH, no BTC... There is very good decision . Only price in USD on the moment of investment.
I agree, this way people can see exactly in USD what is needed and can make better calculations as US dollar price is more stable qand digital currency prices are more volatile. My Wife alerted me to WIC and she says this will be a big business as it has an established idea and prototype correct?

yes they have the app developed and ready, looks like this is going to be big especially bcoz of the low cap. i see it going 5-10x easily.....i mean a market cap of 15 mil is not difficult at all for wic....look at the absolute shit coins with 100 mil+ cap. and yup price in usd is better....btc is too volatile right now....100$ +- happens in like 15 mins lol

Thanks! Yes the price per token is in USD and you will need to pay the equivalent amount in the crypto currency of your choice (BTC/ETH/LTC) at the time of investment Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Hey,dev,those days the btc has increase so much,your tocken price is based on $,then,how to decide the btc price in your pre_ico and token sale?

When you fill the presale form you fill the amount you would like to contribute in USD.

Suppose you choose to contribute $300 and the price per ETH is $300, you will pay 1 ETH and receive 37,500 WiC

You will receive WiC as per the formula: Your Contribution/WiC Rate which in the example above is 300/0.008 = 37,500 WiC

PLease, read this. Price of PRE-ICO set in dollars - no satoshi, no ETH, no BTC... There is very good decision . Only price in USD on the moment of investment.
I agree, this way people can see exactly in USD what is needed and can make better calculations as US dollar price is more stable qand digital currency prices are more volatile. My Wife alerted me to WIC and she says this will be a big business as it has an established idea and prototype correct?

yes they have the app developed and ready, looks like this is going to be big especially bcoz of the low cap. i see it going 5-10x easily.....i mean a market cap of 15 mil is not difficult at all for wic....look at the absolute shit coins with 100 mil+ cap. and yup price in usd is better....btc is too volatile right now....100$ +- happens in like 15 mins lol
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Activity: 686
Merit: 259

Activity: 478
in so long time,it obvious that the btc price must be change a lot!
Activity: 478
myetherwallet is going to be fine for the presale right?

I think yes, Most of the ventures are from ETH platform now and any wallet for which you hold private keys are just fine. Myetherwallet and Mist may be preferable for all the ICO's.

Yes any wallet for which you hold the keys will be fine. So myetherwallet will work well Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

I think yes, Most of the ventures are from ETH platform now and any wallet for which you hold private keys are just fine. Myetherwallet and Mist may be preferable for all the ICO's.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Lower Fees: There aren’t usually transaction fees for cryptocurrency exchanges because the miners are compensated by the network. Wic Token will break the barrier of wifi access to final consumer.
i can not find WiC official facebook page.something wrong with WiC facebook sir? thanks for your information.

Yes it seems the Facebook page of WiC has been removed. This sometimes happen when Facebook thinks you are sending out SPAM.
It will probably pop-up back soon.

What you do when fb do not unlock your fb page?

Already contacted facebook and it should be solved soon.
Activity: 1022
What you do when fb do not unlock your fb page?
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
i can not find WiC official facebook page.something wrong with WiC facebook sir? thanks for your information.

Yes it seems the Facebook page of WiC has been removed. This sometimes happen when Facebook thinks you are sending out SPAM.
It will probably pop-up back soon.
Interesting project with so many coins in this section I almost missed this one, I have not discovered a project like this before and if they successfully implement this it will rock the cryptocurrency industry good luck to the team

Thanks! Presale comes up in about 2 days: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

Hey, the facebook account has been locked. We have contacted Facebook already and it should be resolved very soon.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

if i want to connect to a network , will it be credited when i want to connect , or after it successfully connected?
there's a lot wifi hotspots that change their password in weekly basis even daily,

You only pay after an established connection

That is correct, you pay only after a successful connection Smiley
Jump to: