Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 113. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Hi Pak, why can not I access the facebook fan facebook page?
Yeah me too, i thought it was just my problem

"Sorry, this content isn't available right now"

I think the facebook page was suspended for spam. A lot of posts in a short period of time.
whoaa, i hope this is not a big problem and will be resolved soon

Hey, yes the facebook account has been locked. We have contacted Facebook already and it should be resolved very soon.
Merit: 100

I think the facebook page was suspended for spam. A lot of posts in a short period of time.
whoaa, i hope this is not a big problem and will be resolved soon
Activity: 546
Merit: 137

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Remembering my vacations trips in other countries with an abundance of Wi-Fi spots, yet unable to have a reliable connection if I could connect at all, I just realized what a herculean task you have before you to bring this tech out in the real, but technically lagging, world. It's a good thing you have assigned 50% to marketing. As to not make the subject more difficult, it would be best in your communication with potential Wi-Fi providers not to dwell on the technical implementation, especially the part about crypto. Plug 'n' play! In the whitepaper you say WiC is the only accepted currency, but would it be possible for Wi-Fi providers to receive fees in fiat money directly rather than tokens? I think that would increase the adoption rate.

Activity: 168
What i have readen is really great. I understood that WIC will solve a good problem with its project. The problem is that there are many countries where the 4G is not the leading technology and it's even quite hard to find an internet connection thanks to the mobile network so hre WIC could solve this problem and enable everybody to find a connection everywhere, anytime thanks to the WIC network. The main target said a member of the WIC team is " So our app is going to be launched worldwide and the primary target market is tourists and travelers. " and i found this quite normal so everything really seems good Smiley

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Hi sir, why can not I access the facebook fan facebook page?
Activity: 210
Merit: 105
Love to see that people are so active here. Good luck with the presale the 15th. I'll be keeping my eye on it and i might invest as well!
This is actually a very cool project. I especially like the low price Cheesy

There is something I'm wondering about. With a limited number of coins/tokens what happens when people run out? Will there be an additional method of payment, or will supply and demand take over? Because at one point in the future, the cost of the coins might be larger then the cost of alternative wi-fi systems.

Hey, thanks!

When people run out of tokens, supply and demand takes over and they have to purchase WiC for use in our app. This will constantly raise the value of WiC as our app grows in popularity.

Also, ONLY WiC will be accepted as payment in the app since that is what gives it real inherent value.

As for the price, the user uploading the network can change it anytime he wishes so that it always remains the same in USD value. For example, if 1 WiC= $1 and you set the price at 1 WiC. After a while if the price rises to 1 WiC = $2, the you would just need to adjust the WiFi price to 0.5 WiC Smiley

Now this is awesome. Makes sense. I think you'll have great success in the Africa and Asian market with this.

Thanks! Smiley
Hi, just want to know if there's a minimum contribution on presale? thankyou
goodluck to the project.

Hey, no there is no minimum contribution and you can invest any amount you like.
You have some parthnerships right now? Or may be potencial parthnerships? Or some arrangements?

Sorry cannot comment on work in progress until it has been finalized.
Not sure this is addressed in earlier post, since the token is Ethereum based won't there be an Eth based transaction fee?
The WiC wallet requires a bit of Eth to make the payment for use?

Like any other ERC20 token, WiC transfers also require to pay fees in eth
Activity: 588
This is actually a very cool project. I especially like the low price Cheesy

There is something I'm wondering about. With a limited number of coins/tokens what happens when people run out? Will there be an additional method of payment, or will supply and demand take over? Because at one point in the future, the cost of the coins might be larger then the cost of alternative wi-fi systems.

Hey, thanks!

When people run out of tokens, supply and demand takes over and they have to purchase WiC for use in our app. This will constantly raise the value of WiC as our app grows in popularity.

Also, ONLY WiC will be accepted as payment in the app since that is what gives it real inherent value.

As for the price, the user uploading the network can change it anytime he wishes so that it always remains the same in USD value. For example, if 1 WiC= $1 and you set the price at 1 WiC. After a while if the price rises to 1 WiC = $2, the you would just need to adjust the WiFi price to 0.5 WiC Smiley

Now this is awesome. Makes sense. I think you'll have great success in the Africa and Asian market with this.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
You have some parthnerships right now? Or may be potencial parthnerships? Or some arrangements?
Very good items, ordinary public participation.
WiFi provider revenue standards
How to ensure the security of WiFi providers, rather than illegal theft.

Hey, we developed the app giving special attention to the safety and privacy of users. Everything is encrypted and the end user is not even shown the password for the WiFi network he/she is connecting to. The app handles everything securely.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
firstboy
Not sure this is addressed in earlier post, since the token is Ethereum based won't there be an Eth based transaction fee?
The WiC wallet requires a bit of Eth to make the payment for use?
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Hi, just want to know if there's a minimum contribution on presale? thankyou
goodluck to the project.
Activity: 154
0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b
Very good items, ordinary public participation.
WiFi provider revenue standards
How to ensure the security of WiFi providers, rather than illegal theft.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
Yes although 4G is getting improved in a few cities, most of the world still suffers from poor connectivity and low speeds and the most reliable source of internet there is still WiFi.
Third world country are heavy users when it comes to WiFi, 4G and LTE are expensive but with the help of this project it might lower some of the bills. corporate should greatly benefit on this.
This looks like a great use case for blockchain technology. And the best part: it's already a working product.

It's a bit like WifiSpots from Ziggo (a Dutch internet provider, except that now you can earn from sharing your bandwidth).

The only thing that might hamper adoption is the fact that, (at least in Europe) roaming costs are starting to disappear. But even then, wifi will always be faster than 4G. And for laptops it's great to be able to go online at all.

Thanks! Yes 4G is getting bigger but that's in a few big cities and most parts of the world still suffer from poor connectivity. Also, since our primary target market is travelers and tourists, the comparatively low prices should drive adoption.

true and 4g sucks....im with a "big" company and the network is not even close to wifi......wifi rules  Cool

In which country are you to say 4g sucks ? I used it in France, Hungaria, Germany, Cambodia, Indonesia and South Korea, when you have 4g the networks is really good and better than the wifi (Can depend on fiber or ADSL it's true) for these countries.

The problem of the 4g is the network coverage and the cost that is quite high. Some countries are even talking about 5g, which would be even better, even If I would prefer them covering more territories with 4g.

well, i can tell you that 4g LTE in germany is pretty good, but if you live in a rural mounty area it will get hard to maintain even UMTS or 3G, but that is a problem, every mounty rural area has to come over with it.

btw. as i heard, german telekom is already testing 5G in some areas.

Yes although 4G is getting improved in a few cities, most of the world still suffers from poor connectivity and low speeds and the most reliable source of internet there is still WiFi.
Jump to: