Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 116. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Livecoin is a decent exchange, i think thats a good decision. Also 1 million impressions on twitter is a good sign!

i think so ,pretty agreed with you ,This project is really promising and I hope thia project will become successful.
Activity: 588
Merit: 422
Livecoin is a decent exchange, i think thats a good decision. Also 1 million impressions on twitter is a good sign!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
What payment you ll accept? ETH? You have instrruction? how I can take part in this crowdsale? Can you give us instruction?

its on their website......Form will be available for presale and ICO on livecoin

I think WiC should have taken a better exchange than Livecoin, the reputation of Livecoin is not that great but still, it is a good thing to have backed up by an exchange. The potential of this idea is high so I guess it will be sold out.

Thanks! It's difficult to get commitment from bigger exchanges like Bittrex that they will add us but WiC should be listed soon after launch.

Also, yes Livecoin is not a huge exchange but its decent with a daily volume of more than 10 Million USD. Hopefully it will be enough for WiC in the beginning Smiley

nice progress.
by the way, any target price when this coin listed on exchange?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
What payment you ll accept? ETH? You have instrruction? how I can take part in this crowdsale? Can you give us instruction?

its on their website......Form will be available for presale and ICO on livecoin

I think WiC should have taken a better exchange than Livecoin, the reputation of Livecoin is not that great but still, it is a good thing to have backed up by an exchange. The potential of this idea is high so I guess it will be sold out.

Thanks! It's difficult to get commitment from bigger exchanges like Bittrex that they will add us but WiC should be listed soon after launch.

Also, yes Livecoin is not a huge exchange but its decent with a daily volume of more than 10 Million USD. Hopefully it will be enough for WiC in the beginning Smiley

i trade on livecoin, pretty good exchange
Activity: 490

Lambo06

Thank you, I understand now. Livecoin only for Token sale, right?
In Pre-sale I must only sent ETH to your wallet and you ll sent me WiC coin? (by instructions)

Hey, Yes Livecoin only for Token Sale.

In presale, you can send BTC/ETH/LTC and you will get your WiC Smiley
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Lambo06

Thank you, I understand now. Livecoin only for Token sale, right?
In Pre-sale I must only sent ETH to your wallet and you ll sent me WiC coin? (by instructions)
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
We have over 1 Million Impressions in 11 days on Twitter! Thanks to all the supporters.

That's quite impressive, I hope that it will help the project and the sales.

What is livecoin? How I can buy tokens?  Huh

Hey, already answered above but will post here for convenience:

We accept BTC/ETH/LTC for the presale and BTC/ETH for the Token Sale on the cryptocurrency exchange livecoin.net

Instructions to participate in the presale:

1) Use an ERC20 tokens compatible wallet like Myetherwallet, Mist, Parity, etc. For a full list of compatible wallets, please check: https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/

2) Accepted modes of payment are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.​

3) No Minimum Contribution

4) Presale runs from August 15 to August 31, 2017. Reservations are on a first come first serve basis and the price per WiC will rise as the stages start getting sold out.

5) After you  submit the presale form on our website, you will receive a reply from us with the exact amount in the crypto currency of your choice and the payment address.

6) You will then have 24 hours to make the payment.

7) After we receive your payment, an email confirmation will be sent to you.

8 ) Any tokens unsold after the Presale will be sold in the Token Sale hosted by  Livecoin.net

9) Former investors will get a 5% bonus in the presale (Just use the same email you used last time).
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

What is livecoin? How I can buy tokens?  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
We have over 1 Million Impressions in 11 days on Twitter! Thanks to all the supporters.

pretty good for 11 days!

Hey, we accept BTC/ETH/LTC for the presale and BTC/ETH for the Token Sale on livecoin.net

Instructions to participate in the presale:

1) Use an ERC20 tokens compatible wallet like Myetherwallet, Mist, Parity, etc. For a full list of compatible wallets, please check: https://tokenmarket.net/what-is/ethereum-token-wallets/

2) Accepted modes of payment are Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin.​

3) No Minimum Contribution

4) Presale runs from August 15 to August 31, 2017. Reservations are on a first come first serve basis and the price per WiC will rise as the stages start getting sold out.

5) After you  submit the presale form on our website, you will receive a reply from us with the exact amount in the crypto currency of your choice and the payment address.

6) You will then have 24 hours to make the payment.

7) After we receive your payment, an email confirmation will be sent to you.

8 ) Any tokens unsold after the Presale will be sold in the Token Sale hosted by  Livecoin.net

9) Former investors will get a 5% bonus in the presale (Just use the same email you used last time).
Nice to see that the thread keeps growing after 2 days offtime Smiley
Good looking videos on how the app will work.
@dev team

I think it might be a good idea to incorporate some sort of offline mode.
This would let people who don't have a expensive 4G subscription to load the map of where they are going.
You will also need to take in account the fact of token buffering untill there is an active network.

Drop me a message if you would like to discuss this more Smiley

There is already an offline mode which will be added later :

"Features planned to be implemented by 2018 are as follows:

1. Shapeshift integration to convert earned WiC to other cryptos instantly.
2. Offline navigation to wifi spots
3. Private Messaging
4. Private Transactions
5. WiC re-loadable cards at retail outlets like gas stations
6. Partnering with renowned travel agencies to promote CryptoWi among tourists"

Yes, we have thought about it and updates will allow offline mode in the future. PM me if there is anything specific you would like to discuss.
As a former investor, how can we claim the extra 5%? subscribe with same email or so?

You will just need to use the same email that you used last time in the presale form Smiley
I love this project! I think this is a promising project. This will accelerate the speed of cryptocurrency's mass adoption!

I would love to provide the Filipino Translation for WIC please. Thank you for considering me.

Hey, thanks! We do not need the translation as of now. Smiley
Hey,does the app also is the wallet? or the wallet and the app are Separate?  

Yes wallet is in the same app Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Nice to see that the thread keeps growing after 2 days offtime Smiley
Good looking videos on how the app will work.
@dev team

I think it might be a good idea to incorporate some sort of offline mode.
This would let people who don't have a expensive 4G subscription to load the map of where they are going.
You will also need to take in account the fact of token buffering untill there is an active network.

Drop me a message if you would like to discuss this more Smiley

There is already an offline mode which will be added later :

"Features planned to be implemented by 2018 are as follows:

1. Shapeshift integration to convert earned WiC to other cryptos instantly.
2. Offline navigation to wifi spots
3. Private Messaging
4. Private Transactions
5. WiC re-loadable cards at retail outlets like gas stations
6. Partnering with renowned travel agencies to promote CryptoWi among tourists"
Question: If you will sell all token on Pre-ICO, ICO will be strated? I think if will be very many requests of WIC, ICO no need.

Hey, so if we sell out in the pre-ICO stage, WiC will be launched and trading will begin 1 day after sell out.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Jump to: