Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 141. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Good project about an app which rewards its users in Wi Coins (WiC) for doing what they do every day, use their Wi-Fi!!
Good luck 

Thanks!
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Good project about an app which rewards its users in Wi Coins (WiC) for doing what they do every day, use their Wi-Fi!!
Good luck 
I have had a slight delay on the blog review etc due to some emergency we had here at home, a family member had an accident and burnt themselves so am having to deal with this emergency today so I will have it done by tomorrow evening the latest. I have to go to the doctor now.  Sad

No issues, hope your family member gets well soon Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have had a slight delay on the blog review etc due to some emergency we had here at home, a family member had an accident and burnt themselves so am having to deal with this emergency today so I will have it done by tomorrow evening the latest. I have to go to the doctor now.  Sad
Is there bounty opportunity for developers? Do you have a github for sourcecode?

We are currently not hiring. WiC will be launched as an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain and the contract will be published later.

Thanks!
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Is there bounty opportunity for developers? Do you have a github for sourcecode?
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Activity: 887
Weekly shares updated for participants joined on July 24. If you are in red, it means you did not complete the requirements for the bounty. If you feel that is a mistake, please PM me.

Thanks!

I would suggest you create a thread for the project bounty on the bounty alt section since it looks to be too much mixed up for both investors and bounty participants.
Activity: 294
Weekly shares updated for participants joined on July 24. If you are in red, it means you did not complete the requirements for the bounty. If you feel that is a mistake, please PM me.

Thanks!
Tell me such a moment. The google spreadsheets of participants in the signature campaign will be updated every week or once at the end of the ICO?

Every week. We will be doing this today for the participants that enrolled on 24th and 25th.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1132
Tell me such a moment. The google spreadsheets of participants in the signature campaign will be updated every week or once at the end of the ICO?
Update for Twitter Bounty: Please check OP.

2) Tweets (15% or 300,000)Must follow us and retweet every tweet by us. You have to pin to your page the tweet that we have pinned on our page. To do this, you will have to visit our profile page, copy the pinned tweet and tweet it from your account. Then pin it.
Hi, are you still looking for a German translation? Let me know if you'd like me to provide one.

Regards,
RbG

bump.

PMed you.
Activity: 302
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi, are you still looking for a German translation? Let me know if you'd like me to provide one.

Regards,
RbG

bump.
Not all people in the mass can buy cryptocurrencies either for lack of information or even conditions! So is selling WiC the way to get people closer? In addition, the means of exchanging goods or speculative medium is the most interesting for most coins, right?

Hey, yes you are right when you say everyone cannot buy crypto currencies and not everybody knows what a crypto currency is. This is one of the issues we aim to solve with our project. With CryptoWi, we are giving the masses a genuine real reason to buy and use our crypto currency WiC.

Also yes for many people coins are interesting because they are speculative in nature but WiC is different in the way that most other coins have no real use but with WiC there is an underlying inherent value and real world use case attached. Hence, the price of WiC has a much much better chance of rising than most other coins.
Jump to: