Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 142. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347
Not all people in the mass can buy cryptocurrencies either for lack of information or even conditions! So is selling WiC the way to get people closer? In addition, the means of exchanging goods or speculative medium is the most interesting for most coins, right?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Activity: 302
Merit: 100
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation
Hi, are you still looking for a German translation? Let me know if you'd like me to provide one.

Regards,
RbG
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
good project, we need this, especially when we run out of data package
I'm so happy to be joining Wicoin, this is a great plan, hopefully achieve success.

Thanks!
Activity: 294
I'm so happy to be joining Wicoin, this is a great plan, hopefully achieve success.
Polish translation done for this great project -> Click here

Thanks! Added to OP.
Hello, I have registered twice for the Twitter and Facebook bounty because first time I only registered with Twitter and the second time with the same Twitter and Facebook. Can you please fix that in spreadsheet also please count my twitter retweets. Thanks.

Fixed
Activity: 238
Hello, I have registered twice for the Twitter and Facebook bounty because first time I only registered with Twitter and the second time with the same Twitter and Facebook. Can you please fix that in spreadsheet also please count my twitter retweets. Thanks.
Activity: 151
Polish translation done for this great project -> Click here
Weekly Update:

Users in our Bounty Campaign: 500+
Token Sale Subscribers: 125+

Thanks for the excellent response just a week into our announcement. Token Sale details will be announced soon!
It would be best to hold an AMA on a live stream platform to answer some of the community questions and tighten your security when it comes to token sales page.

Sure, will consider that once the Token Sale details are announced.
Hi,for your project,I have some questions!
If I uploade a wifi passwords,I got the awarded 100 WiC,but after some times, if I change the wifi name and passwords,then i upload again,can i get the rewards again?
if so ,how to avoid such case Grin

another question is that a wifi just covers a certain range,you app can store how many wifi and make your app can be used all round the words Grin(anywhere can use you app to access the internet)

Hey,

We have some safety measures in place so that you get the 100 WiC reward ONLY the first time you upload a network. After that, if you  try to upload the same network you won't be given any more rewards.

I am not quite sure I understand the second question, but I can tell you that the app can store as many WiFi networks as you purchase, there is no limit to that. Also, it will be released worldwide.

Thanks!

very well,thanks your answers.
sorry for my spelling mistakes of world
the seconde question is if I in a place,where have no accessable wifi,can i use your app to access the internet? becaus a wifi just covers a certain range.

No problem,

Sorry the way the app is made, an existing WiFi network is a necessity. And yes WiFi covers a certain range and hence we have a map that you can use to navigate to a close by network.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003
It would be best to hold an AMA on a live stream platform to answer some of the community questions and tighten your security when it comes to token sales page.
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Hi,for your project,I have some questions!
If I uploade a wifi passwords,I got the awarded 100 WiC,but after some times, if I change the wifi name and passwords,then i upload again,can i get the rewards again?
if so ,how to avoid such case Grin

another question is that a wifi just covers a certain range,you app can store how many wifi and make your app can be used all round the words Grin(anywhere can use you app to access the internet)

Hey,

We have some safety measures in place so that you get the 100 WiC reward ONLY the first time you upload a network. After that, if you  try to upload the same network you won't be given any more rewards.

I am not quite sure I understand the second question, but I can tell you that the app can store as many WiFi networks as you purchase, there is no limit to that. Also, it will be released worldwide.

Thanks!

very well,thanks your answers.
sorry for my spelling mistakes of world
the seconde question is if I in a place,where have no accessable wifi,can i use your app to access the internet? becaus a wifi just covers a certain range.
Im from Spain and this is a very nice idea, we need this here, our internet companys are very expensive but with this app we can earn money sharing our wifi. The app looks very nice, nice team and with the tecnology developed i think this is the app of the year..

But how the security will work? The data trough wifi will be encrypted? I think this is the best idea for macrocomunyties, hotels, hostals, bungalows, campings...
We can win money with this and they get wifi! All people wants wifi

Hey, thanks for supporting us! As for the security, we are very serious about it and we have made sure that the entire process works without any loopholes. If you see the demo video, you will realize that the end user does not even get the password of the WiFi and the app connects directly. Also, yes all of this is encrypted.

If you would like to stay updated with our upcoming Token Sale, please subscribe here: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
DM for Spanish Translations
Im from Spain and this is a very nice idea, we need this here, our internet companys are very expensive but with this app we can earn money sharing our wifi. The app looks very nice, nice team and with the tecnology developed i think this is the app of the year..

But how the security will work? The data trough wifi will be encrypted? I think this is the best idea for macrocomunyties, hotels, hostals, bungalows, campings...
We can win money with this and they get wifi! All people wants wifi
the app and the idea looks very interesting and adorable, infact i feel like being part of it, but is this going to be global or limited to certain areas, take for example, will some like me in east Africa be able to use this app, because mostly we carrier data, or mobile data, where some areas wi-fi cant even reach, so how am i going to benefit. 

Hey, we will be launching the app worldwide so yes it will be available in Africa too. Unfortunately though, the way the app is built it requires a WiFi network that can be shared.
Jump to: