Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 157. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Congratulations for the launch! Wishing all the success WiC deserves.

3 questions:
- Do you confirm that the Wic Token can be archived offline on myetherwallet for instance ?
- How will you facilitate adoption on the buy side ? In my view, the app should allow the user to buy Wic against USD.
- can't you release the App on the appstore prior to the ICO so that users can test it ?
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Where can I see my social campaign stats?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I will always follow the progress of this project.
With an interesting concept I'm sure it must be a success.

Thank you! Please subscribe to stay updated with our announcements: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
really interesting concept.

I´m a native Dutch speaker and i would be interested in contributing with the Dutch Translating of the official Ann, White Paper, Website and other elements.

just let me know.

Good luck and best regards
Activity: 803
Merit: 501
this is a great project if the team can deliver with proper privacy & security as they said..no more internet issues Smiley
Sharing a password? Isn't the reason why there is a tight security for wifi networks so we are able to protect the computers in the network? Won't this token be also the reason for the hacks that will soon happen?

If you see our demo video, you will realize that the password is not shared with the end user. The app securely connects directly.

Will check your demo. Since you already have a demo, I assume the system is already working? Is the hotspot of iphone going to work on this too?

Yes the system is already developed and working. Also, we have taken some precautions so that mobile hotspots cannot generally be used with the app. This will prevent spam.
I will suggest to set some date after first week of August as current restlessness in the market and at users end will also be settled down. I have participated in similar type of program where by sharing my password with main application I have access to internet at multiple places in my town. This is going to be a big level project and looks more good.

Thanks! Yes we have already considered this and will wait for the BTC scaling drama to end before going ahead with our Token Sale. For more information, please check the "Key Dates" section on our website https://www.cryptowi.com/.

Also, don't forget to subscribe to get the latest updates!
Activity: 672
Joined the company's bounty twitter and facebook. Good luck!
What happened previous attempt?
What is new this time?
Thanks.

A lot of users were asking us to do the Token Sale after having a ready product and so we listened. We now have a ready product, a new website, new reputed partners (couple more coming soon) and a much better Token Sale procedure (wait for it).
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Sharing a password? Isn't the reason why there is a tight security for wifi networks so we are able to protect the computers in the network? Won't this token be also the reason for the hacks that will soon happen?

If you see our demo video, you will realize that the password is not shared with the end user. The app securely connects directly.

Will check your demo. Since you already have a demo, I assume the system is already working? Is the hotspot of iphone going to work on this too?
Sorry did not see how much you want to raise funds on ICO?
What is the minimum fee threshold and what is the maximum?
What is the price for a token, will there be a bonus for investors?

No issues,

1) Token Sale details are not out yet. Please subscribe here to be the first to know when Token Sale pricing is announced: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

2) There is NO MINIMUM for the Token Sale since we have already developed the product. The max cap will be announced along with the Token Sale details but it will be WELL UNDER 5 MILLION DOLLARS so that our investors get the best returns. We feel it is unethical to collect hundreds of millions of dollars just because one can. NO STARTUP PROJECT requires that kind of funding.

3) Price will be out along with the Token Sale details. But I can confirm there will be bonuses for early investors.
Activity: 728
I will suggest to set some date after first week of August as current restlessness in the market and at users end will also be settled down. I have participated in similar type of program where by sharing my password with main application I have access to internet at multiple places in my town. This is going to be a big level project and looks more good.
Activity: 462
I will always follow the progress of this project.
With an interesting concept I'm sure it must be a success.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
What happened previous attempt?
What is new this time?
Thanks.
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Sorry did not see how much you want to raise funds on ICO?
What is the minimum fee threshold and what is the maximum?
What is the price for a token, will there be a bonus for investors?
I do not see WiC in coinexchange, why do you write coinexchange if your coin is not registered yet, and can you give us the price of the coin

Hey, Coinexchange.io is one of the many exchanges that have partnered with us and agreed on listing us on launch. Since, the launch has not happened yet you cannot see WiC on the exchange. For the same reason we cannot give you the coin price right now.

Please subscribe here to be the first to know when Token Sale pricing is announced: https://www.cryptowi.com/token-sale

So a couple concerns jump out at me. How are those providing wifi protected from users committing illegal activity through them. Are people just risking a visit from the police by offering wifi to unknown users? Also could be used to identify people who keep crypto information on their phone. Seem like a good way for potential muggers looking for crypto users to identify targets.

Hey,

Ok so first of all there is no real incentive to use our app for illegal purposes since it would create unnecessary issues for that person. He could easily go to a Starbucks or McDonalds and use their WiFi; no reason to download this app, then buy WiC and then pay for it. Also, WiFi sharing is already a HUGE industry with millions of users worldwide, we are monetizing it and tapping this huge market.

As far as identifying targets, it is not necessary at all that the app user has loads of crypto with him/her. This app could be the only crypto related thing in his world. Also, its no different than having cash in your pocket. If someone is going to mug you, it is more probable that your phone and cash are more valuable than the WiC inside the app.
Activity: 686
I do not see WiC in coinexchange, why do you write coinexchange if your coin is not registered yet, and can you give us the price of the coin
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Jump to: