Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 78. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
hi,

i have a noob question!

how the nooby user who don't know what's cryptocurrency. how can he is getting WIC to pay connection?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
That is a challenge for any new disruptive business. The market share that broadband companies will lose due to WiC will obviously hurt them. But there is not much that can be done to stop us since it is people sharing their existing WiFi with others for tokens (technically not currency). Also, if you look at Uber or Airbnb, there were similar concerns regarding those too but we all know what the end result was Smiley
Merit: 250
That's something to think about for sure.
Activity: 924
Merit: 520
So you connect for free to be able to send the tokens?

You make the payment as soon as you connect, please have a look at the demo video posted on our site Smiley

I honestly believed this is a great  project. I'm just wondering on what actions will telecommunications companies will do when this project rolls out and what impact will it do to its broadband business?

You make the payment as soon as you connect, please have a look at the demo video posted on our site Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
great idea guys
could you explain how will someone send the tokens to be online while he is offline?

wish you all the best

payment is made after u connect to ensure u pay for working network  Wink
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
great idea guys
could you explain how will someone send the tokens to be online while he is offline?

wish you all the best
550000 USD is very impressive. You've already sold around a third of your max cap.

yes thats pretty impressive..... excited to see what happens on livecoin..... lots of new investors will join in..... would be interesting if a few whales on livecoin buy it
I am positive it will be successful. Of course, if whales buy then it will help the project raise more funds
legendary
550000 USD is very impressive. You've already sold around a third of your max cap.

yes thats pretty impressive..... excited to see what happens on livecoin..... lots of new investors will join in..... would be interesting if a few whales on livecoin buy it
WiC Presale ends in less than 5 days! Over $550,000 already raised!

From the stats previously mentioned, there's only 70-80 or so more investors allowed for this stage.
Taking into account the average investment, I mean.
how much stage 4 left? who all think we will have stage 5 starting on livecoin?

Less than $100,000 remaining.
legendary
how much stage 4 left? who all think we will have stage 5 starting on livecoin?
Activity: 44
Around 5 days left in the presale! Less than $100,000 left in stage 4.

why telegram group is closed Huh

Hey, the telegram group is still open. https://t.me/joinchat/FLaoRUChXsc2PD_QCBziZQ

yes i take mistake
tnx

Hey, the telegram group is still open. https://t.me/joinchat/FLaoRUChXsc2PD_QCBziZQ
Activity: 537
Merit: 100
I have enjoyed watching this get closer and closer to completion, and I am astounded by the response. Thanks for all your hard work and I look forward to our future here.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
I think in remaining time not only remaining $98000 will be raised from stage 4 but also some of the next stage will also get sold. This pre-ico is already very successful having so much money as investment. I see ICO seeing huge appreciation because everyone want to join successful project to gain more as return.
Activity: 44

Pages:
Jump to: