Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 79. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Around 5 days left in the presale! Less than $100,000 left in stage 4.
Does the app come live after the ico is over?
Or would you use it as incentive to gain attention in the middle of September (granted the ico is not filled or nearly filled by then)?

App will be released after the token sale is completed.
Hello, sorry if this does not connect with the topic, but can you give a reason why my artile get red font mark?
does that mean rejected?
because I just want to join the blog bounty, not for facebook and twitter

Hey, your article is valid. Shares for articles/videos, etc. will be allocated after the token sale according to reach and engagement.
Activity: 363
Merit: 101
Cryptocurrency is Dilema
Or would you use it as incentive to gain attention in the middle of September (granted the ico is not filled or nearly filled by then)?

Hello, sorry if this does not connect with the topic, but can you give a reason why my artile get red font mark?
does that mean rejected?
because I just want to join the blog bounty, not for facebook and twitter

Activity: 449
Merit: 251
Contribution stats:

$ value contributed: $561,282.69
Number of participants: 462
Average contribution: $1,214.89

Amount remaining in Stage 4 = $98,717.31

The people who participate in this ICO,when will receive their WiC token before or after 1st of September?

Later bro.... after the full ICO is over

Hey, the tokens will be distributed after the sale is over. So either after we sell out or October 15.

Thanks!
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Great project! I read the white paper, I will follow the project.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
The people who participate in this ICO,when will receive their WiC token before or after 1st of September?

Later bro.... after the full ICO is over
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
Activity: 197
Merit: 102

Just some stats from twitter  Smiley

Looks like good progress! Hopefully the trading figures will join the other stats.  Grin

Just some stats from twitter  Smiley
Activity: 1148
Merit: 250
i read at twitter pre sale stage 3 sold out, it's so amazing
but i don't know why is so very amazing project ? investor so interested
what is your key for ico be success?
i often see before ico dev so hard news at media social but after ico no update news. i hope you don't do this if you want this project become good
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
Seems like cool project, will get more attention when you release the offline mode. I will contact you for the translation bounty.
Are you forgot to change the cover photo on the official WiC facebook? Stage 3 has been sold out. hehehe

Updated Smiley
dev, can you clarify about the bounty pool.. especially on signature.

"Bitcointalk Signatures & Avatar (20% or 400,000)"

so you dedicated 400k tokens for the signature.. and you say that,

"Starting price = $0.008/WiC (Less than 250 satoshi or 0.0000025 BTC/WiC)"

so 400,000 * 250 sats = 1 BTC

ONLY?Huh

please clarify.. your bounty pool is too low if mu calculations are correct.

2 million WiC are allocated for bounties, of which 20%, or 400,000, are for signatures. Bounties are almost always speculative. Like, if you do a translation, maybe you get 500 or 1000 WiC (I'm making those numbers up based on experience with other coins; no idea what WiC is planning), which is nothing if you go by $0.008/WiC, but that's not a real, market-based price. We have no idea what WiC will be worth when it hits markets, but it's going to be more than $0.008 unless something goes horribly wrong. As a bounty hunter (and, frankly, as investors in the ICO) you're gambling that WiC will be worth 25 cents, 50 cents, a buck, even a few bucks, at which point getting those 500 or 1000 WiC 'for free' is a pretty tidy return for a couple of hours' work. That's why every new ANN thread has a million 'Indonesian translation reserved'-type posts in the first couple of pages.

Hey, so the current price is $0.016/WiC and we expect to hit $0.026/WiC before the Token Sale ends so if the bounties are worth considerably more if you use these numbers.
Secondly, yes there is not a very big budget for bounties and this will also encourage bounty hunters to hold and there will be less dumping on exchanges because of it.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Is there any bounty available ?  Huh

What must I do if I want to get some WiC ?  Cool
any figures about the amount being raised in the pre sale? if the ico starts on sept 1, when will it finishes? i know until we reached the max cap, but assuming it will not be sold out right away, until when this will run?

So far $507,638.07 has been raised in the presale. If we do not sell out in the ICO on livecoin.net, it will run until October 15.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 251
Are you forgot to change the cover photo on the official WiC facebook? Stage 3 has been sold out. hehehe
Pages:
Jump to: