Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] WiC|Monetizing WiFi Sharing| ⭐🔥 App Launched! 🔥⭐ - page 73. (Read 146291 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
In every country in every places free WIFi. Why is this?  Huh

I live in the U.S. and I can tell you free wifi is not easy to come by.

If the US is like that, imagine other places of the world less advanced.
The world is hungry for easy, cheap and ubiquitous internet access.

That is the future, my friends!
Activity: 343
Merit: 250

I live in the U.S. and I can tell you free wifi is not easy to come by.

You right about that, free wifi isn't easy in the US.  Seephor, did you get in stage 4, still got time?
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Who can I contact regarding an idea that would take WiC to the next level?

Holler at lambo on here or hop in the slack.   We not out of PreSale and you have an idea? nice pls contribute.

PM me or email [email protected]
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
This project is a tantalizing one to follow. With the pre-sale results are so great and successful with several stages that have been passed.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Who can I contact regarding an idea that would take WiC to the next level?

Holler at lambo on here or hop in the slack.   We not out of PreSale and you have an idea? nice pls contribute.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hmm...
Before launch of WiC on open market we can start some kind of lottery?

Most of the people here paid thousands of WiC and it will be easy to spend 1000 tokens for fun?
Something like exact price on Livecoin two weeks after tokens distributions?
And any of devs as 'escrow' or 'judge' Smiley
Who will be close to real price get all prize.
Any exchange will list WIC? When? How about EtherDelta?

Livecoin, EtherDelta, Coss.io, Open Ledger, CryptoDao, Coinexchange have commited on listing us on day 1 after the token sale. Other bigger exchanges should list us soon after.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
joined signature campaign and social media, i hope this project will successfull to the end, token sold out. i support you

I think this is not the place to discuss the Bounties because there is a special thread for it. Already manager is managing all the thing who are joining and working properly or not.
Activity: 10
Any exchange will list WIC? When? How about EtherDelta?
Hello, I cant get apps from Android and Iphone in Malaysia, how about other countries please?
It maybe available into some part of asia  i mean tourist and business district are the most profitable when setting up WiC, asia is one of the most visited places on earth.

Hey, the app will be released after the token sale is over.

Why there are no roadmap in whitepaper? Presale accept Litecoin right? no LTC link for Live coin?

Hey, there are future planned features mentioned in the whitepaper. Also yes Litecoin is accepted in the presale but only Bitcoin and Ethereum are accepted during the token sale on livecoin.net.

I mean why there no mentioned apps available in roadmap? When will get WIC token if i buy now?

The app is already developed so its not on the roadmap. If you buy now in the presale, you will receive tokens along with every other investor after the token sale is over. That is on October 15 if we do not sell out earlier. If we sell out before October 15, you will receive the tokens earlier.

Thanks!
Hello, I cant get apps from Android and Iphone in Malaysia, how about other countries please?
It maybe available into some part of asia  i mean tourist and business district are the most profitable when setting up WiC, asia is one of the most visited places on earth.

Why there are no roadmap in whitepaper? Presale accept Litecoin right? no LTC link for Live coin?

Hey, there are future planned features mentioned in the whitepaper. Also yes Litecoin is accepted in the presale but only Bitcoin and Ethereum are accepted during the token sale on livecoin.net.

I mean why there no mentioned apps available in roadmap? When will get WIC token if i buy now?

So, no pump|dump until real token's distribution 8^)
Thanx for answer VEEGOLD!
Activity: 105
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
WiC ticket now appears in my Livecoin account.

But when and how they will rate it?
- From September 1 or after end of ICO?
- They (Livecoin) will sell it as agent by fixed price (from Sep. 01 and before ICO's end)? And will show it as market's price?
  Or it will be market's rated real price?

Or maybe we will wait until end of ICO, token's distribution to wallets and real sales by real people?

Sorry for this unreadable English, but I try to be as clear as possible...
livecoin.net will sell WiC at the ico price during the ico so when the ico is over real trading will begin a day or two after the ico

The app will be released after the token sale is over.

Their whitepaper's roadmap never mentioned?
WiC ticket now appears in my Livecoin account.

But when and how they will rate it?
- From September 1 or after end of ICO?
- They (Livecoin) will sell it as agent by fixed price (from Sep. 01 and before ICO's end)? And will show it as market's price?
  Or it will be market's rated real price?

Or maybe we will wait until end of ICO, token's distribution to wallets and real sales by real people?

Sorry for this unreadable English, but I try to be as clear as possible...
Activity: 105
Iron sharpeneth iron BTC 13TZeA5bWGfrAsUqbnAUiQHhq
I have changed rank and I am now a Full Member , can you please update spreadsheet in the signature campaign?
pls how do you change your rank?
Pages:
Jump to: