Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN] [WIKI] [ICO] WIKIBITS The First Blockchain-based Solution-driven Wiki 🚀 - page 4. (Read 10004 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
I also adhere to this opinion and I very much hope that the project will very soon work and we will be able to write together interesting articles for the platform. Therefore, we just need news from the developers, that they would tell us the truth, what is happening.

A lot of investors and supporters are still actively posting here and in telegram group hoping that one day the dev will return again and will fix this issues. Wikibits really have an active community now despite of inactivity now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Hi there. How long is it left until the public sale of the tokens starts?

If you made some back read then you will see that this project is not active anymore and base on scheduled token sales, it was already ended. Sadly, the dev disappears and the project left hanging.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
It seems to me that this is not so. How can they use the funds if they stop the project? Nobody knows the truth, what actually happens to the team. Someone says that there are problems with the law, some say that the project was sold. But no one knows the truth. But we still hope for the project that it will come to life and we will write articles together in the project.
I also support this, as developers can use the tools that are not currently available and who do not know who has the keys to the wallet, where all the funds for the project are collected. Therefore, it seems to me that this is not real.
my opinion is this: we all have to wait patiently for any news from the developers and hope that this wonderful project will restore its work.
I also adhere to this opinion and I very much hope that the project will very soon work and we will be able to write together interesting articles for the platform. Therefore, we just need news from the developers, that they would tell us the truth, what is happening.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
Hi there. How long is it left until the public sale of the tokens starts?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I was impressed with your project, because it was created for intelligent people and for viewing alternative sources of information, but I am confused by the fact that your team rarely appears.
Thats right. We all had high hopes for this project, but it all seems to have been collapsed. They had the potential, support and resouces for developing the platform.
I believe that this project attracts attention and without much effort from the work of the team, so this project should come true.
How could the project attract more attention if the devs already left this project. Join the telegram group and see the pinned message. It almost 1 month no update.
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I like the discussion in this tread, as in the telegram, but I think that there will be more participants in the telegram if the developer gives a small reward.

If you will check the flow of all the conversations here you will see that the team is no longer active now and giving a small rewards will be nonsense now as the team is not responding anymore.
I have a question so why they don't disclose their project?when they are not concern about our effort or investors so close your project.investing here is a same for us
Well, they wanted to get more profit by not disclosing the project. A lot of people here were concerned about the project and its make the project bigger and bigger.
Activity: 378
I was impressed with your project, because it was created for intelligent people and for viewing alternative sources of information, but I am confused by the fact that your team rarely appears.
Thats right. We all had high hopes for this project, but it all seems to have been collapsed. They had the potential, support and resouces for developing the platform.
I believe that this project attracts attention and without much effort from the work of the team, so this project should come true.
Activity: 154
This is the only thing stopping from this project becoming a really huge success. That team rarely appears and does answer users queries. This is not a good sign for a project.
Maybe they have a lot of work, and they just do not have time to answer the existing questions? This is possible, and I have such examples
Activity: 182
Merit: 3
This is a promising project, the implementation of which will help to increase the overall cultural level of the population.
Activity: 294
hahaha, this is something that is not in the interest of the team that is less active sense will reduce the interest of people to follow and support this project, including I also do not believe in such a project.

The team not really active no update? no good news? And still, I was wondering who are these people still investing in wikibits ICO?
Same here wondering to the same idea about this project. Even though the Wikibits project is not active and has a lots of negative feedback from the people here in the crypto currency community, there are still people continuously investing to the Wikibits. This really needs the involvements of the team. I hope they will show up here as soon as possible.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
hahaha, this is something that is not in the interest of the team that is less active sense will reduce the interest of people to follow and support this project, including I also do not believe in such a project.

The team not really active no update? no good news? And still, I was wondering who are these people still investing in wikibits ICO?
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
I like the discussion in this tread, as in the telegram, but I think that there will be more participants in the telegram if the developer gives a small reward.

If you will check the flow of all the conversations here you will see that the team is no longer active now and giving a small rewards will be nonsense now as the team is not responding anymore.
I have a question so why they don't disclose their project?when they are not concern about our effort or investors so close your project.investing here is a same for us

What do you mean disclose? I think they have been very transparent about the concept of their project. What they are just hiding now is what's going on behind it.
Activity: 434
This is the only thing stopping from this project becoming a really huge success. That team rarely appears and does answer users queries. This is not a good sign for a project.
The team behind the project needs to provide all the updates about the project. And also they needs to give answers on queries. This kind of activities help them to  make thier reputation good again towards the investors.

You're right, well hopefully  the development team will be able to fix this issue because its not good  feedback. But lets not loose hope, this mybe a minor issues that easy to resolve. Hoping for a good reviews next few days.

I agree that we should keep optimistic and leep patient more and who now, we will have some suprising about their new feature?
Activity: 154
The team behind the project needs to provide all the updates about the project. And also they needs to give answers on queries. This kind of activities help them to  make thier reputation good again towards the investors.

You're right, well hopefully  the development team will be able to fix this issue because its not good  feedback. But lets not loose hope, this mybe a minor issues that easy to resolve. Hoping for a good reviews next few days.

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
This situation make so much peole have disappointed. By the fact, i see a lot of people still at here and keep patient, but maybe don't have new about feature, exchange at any social at Wikibits is really not good at now.
Activity: 210
The project will surely look into this matter and will try to stay updated. This project is actually muc innovative and has a good concept but the inactiveness from the team members can prove to be harmfull for the project.
Activity: 434

Your right mate, when big companies trust the project, what's the reason why we can't trust it too.With the set of partners of wikibits. It's not possible that investors won't decieved to join the project. We can't stop the negative reviews regarding the project but we can help to promote until it's success.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126

Who cares what story behind, when a project stops make any communication or announcement and the same time keep the token sale live like nothing is happening, It's probably not legit. Plus the team is unknown and those two person who can find about them, there is no way to know if they are really aware of being part of wiki team.
Activity: 182
I would like to make videos about implementing solutions on your platform and add them to discussions. Can I make money on it?
You certainly receive the awards for the done works, but only when the developer contacts the investors and all community again in general. Nobody knows when it occurs again, but there were still people who trust in it.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Pages:
Jump to: