Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 123. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 10
Thanks for the response.

I'm assuming that the only way to hard fork the system will be to convince every member of the federation to run a new fork, and so basically, since the only way to fork the system is to set up a 100% parallel system?  If that is the case, then you could argue that there is no way to fork the WBB blockchain after it starts (since you need 100% federation participation).  Unless it would only require a smaller %?

So it would seem that the strength/diversity of the federation is what determines the amount of fork-resistance.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM
Question about new wallet.

Im looking for coins that are impossible to fork.

Is the new WBB wallet impossible to fork since no federated miner has a full blockchain copy ever?

The Ethereum fund freeze is making me realize that crypto is not what I thought it was

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15289286

It's all so new stuff like this will happen, Think of the internet in 1992...

We are there abouts.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

Is the new WBB wallet impossible to fork since no federated miner has a full blockchain copy ever?

The Ethereum fund freeze is making me realize that crypto is not what I thought it was

Hi

When we move over to the regulator system wbb blockchain is not in the wallet anymore or on a miners setup.

To get there we will have a soft forks it is needed to switch to new system.

After this is done all wbb will be on v5 wallet and the blockchain is taken away from local system and wallets do not download and sync the chain as connection will be instantly.

Thanks

Peter
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
I was looking for the WBB distro, wbbos, to try in a virtual machine. I did not find any download links. Is it still a work in progress or are there any isos/docker images available for testing?

Hi

As soon as we make the distro available we it here for download.

After this you can try it freely.

Thanks

Peter
legendary
Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002
I was looking for the WBB distro, wbbos, to try in a virtual machine. I did not find any download links. Is it still a work in progress or are there any isos/docker images available for testing?
Activity: 94
Merit: 10

Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
How many coins of wwb will be out there?
There are 2.6 mil coins. 1.6 available , rest in mining process.  Reward/block is 2.5wbb halving in couple of months.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
How many coins of wwb will be out there?
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Not sure how to read those fancy charts with any accuracy.  All I know is that the Beast is stalking through the tall grass waiting for the perfect time to pounce.

Hopefully they are overloading the crap out of the new system and putting maximum stress on it.  With the claims they have made it needs to run smooth out of the gate. 

These guys are pros, I'm sure we will hear some more good news soon.  Can't rush a masterpiece!   Grin
legendary
Activity: 1120
Dev back in the last week promised something new, but the silence from you how to understand it?

Dev has been active other places besides this thread.

The chart for WBB is starting to look really juicy  Cool

Pretty cool...and yes, good things are coming soon, and with great tech comes great price valuation /spiderman Cheesy
rev
Activity: 16
Dev back in the last week promised something new, but the silence from you how to understand it?

Dev has been active other places besides this thread.

The chart for WBB is starting to look really juicy  Cool

https://www.coinigy.com/assets/img/charts/5766a953.png
Activity: 50
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
As others are down Wbb is up Smiley

Well it's back down abit now, I spoke to soon lol
But in all seriousness WBB is holding up very good against huge Btc rise, I predicted 6 weeks ago to a friend of mine that btc would hit 750  Wink
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
just as expected the usual over hyped stuff goes down the drain and wbb/1ex hold strong, and will soon take their rightful place at the top of crypto Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
As others are down Wbb is up Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Good to see other higher up's users seeing what WBB is offering Smiley

Annnnnnnnnnnddd as usual BIG NAME coins dump to shit woooooow, DAO looks like hackers find a way and of course there is usual manipulation on it and ETH.  It's never ending.  Glad wbb and 1ex are close to setting the path for WAY more secure and legit way of trading soon! Small name coin but still more secure than even DAO SHIT

I agree with you WBB is a small coin but a value that is extraordinary
legendary
Activity: 1120
Good to see other higher up's users seeing what WBB is offering Smiley

Annnnnnnnnnnddd as usual BIG NAME coins dump to shit woooooow, DAO looks like hackers find a way and of course there is usual manipulation on it and ETH.  It's never ending.  Glad wbb and 1ex are close to setting the path for WAY more secure and legit way of trading soon! Small name coin but still more secure than even DAO SHIT
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
^     ^     ^

ep·ic
ˈepik/
noun

noun: epic; plural noun: epics

1.  a long poem, typically one derived from ancient oral tradition, narrating the deeds and adventures of heroic or legendary figures or the history of a nation.

"...heroic or legendary figures..."
The WBB devs

"...the deeds and adventures of..."
  The WBBOS and all other subsequent technologies.

"...a long poem..."  The post about said epicness. 

I would say this is an epic project post  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1288
Hi,

WBB is going a step further where we have created an OS (WBBOS) which is utilizing the WBB Block chain.
This is the first OS based on a crypto coin using this technology.

The WBBOS is in the test phase and working really well, it is fast with 1 mill I/O (input/output) and a minimum 2 times faster as Windows or MAC OS on same spec (we measured even much more but let's leave it by x2). This OS has total privacy, security and anonymity. The WBB Chat will also be integrated in the WBBOS.
This is not like your other Windows or MAC OS where data is actually send off to some unknown location.

There will be Software version (FREE) and a server version (license cost)

The first release of WBBOS has WBB build in Smiley and is also a full blown operating system which you can use from basic email, web, images, video, development and so on...
It is build for speed, ease of use, security, privacy and anonymity for users. From the time you press the power button it is secure.

You may ask why WBBOS:
This is the first OS based on Blockchain technology and in 2017 the exchange will go decentralized, this means that each system will become part of the Exchange with WBB as the core. In the end each system out there is an exchange and if you think 1000's of systems out there and they are decentralized there is no real point of attack possible Smiley

This will complete our Business model and with 2017 Exchange integration it is a full solution to users.

There are tons of features in the WBBOS to much to list here

We also will provide proper system ready made for users.
These are very small system the size of a smart phone with a 4 core CPU, 2GB mem, 64GB SSD & 32GB eMMC storage and much more. The first prototype will arrive also in two weeks.
You can even charge your mobile phone with built in 5000mah power bank.
This little system is capable of 4K video and supports any format.

WBB will go a long way and this is the beginning of something great in crypto and is here to stay.
This is also now the cue for you all as traders where WBB is going. It is a Wild Beast and will make its mark in crypto as we don't talk but we deliver...
We don't pump WBB as a natural rise is more worth then your few USD you make  

NOTE:
For 1EX.Trade we will start shortly a new BCT so it is separated from WBB and only WBB msg are in here.

Thanks and enjoy

WBB & 1EX Dev

Quoting an epic post

In what regard epic?

Jump to: