Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 125. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
kcin obazs
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
^hellz yeah.

and if you look at wbb over the past 1 month+ you'll see it was one of the best performing alts re. stable price holding high(er) with buys even during the btc pump...and btc is still going now!
eth prob held the best (of course).

it's amazing as of this evening btc is at like 730USD ea.  which makes 140k sats = $1USD....thus 70k sats is already 50c USD which is pretty much where wbb has touched off a few times lately already.  just the beginning.

regardless sorry enough $ talk, this coin will prove itself 100x over when upcoming tech is released. Smiley
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
This is my life. This is my path.
Love to see all the development of this coin, one for the long haul.
Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!
Is there a slack group for WBB somewhere?

Thanks!

Yes!
PM with you email to wildbeastbitcoin
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Is there a slack group for WBB somewhere?

Thanks!

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

LOL Erlich for President!!

Yo dev - Forget about the OS, build a wall instead!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/68876212.jpg

WBB to da moon with or without the WBBDAO lol

edit: what a noob don't even know how to insert pic correctly lol
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Everyone's a comedian.

I wait for Peter to bring us greatness. Smiley - (and the market makers Wink )

Yes we get it, you make money for the more ppl upvote you on steem, thus your crazy antics.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
you are correct, blockchain enabled individual freedom is the "craziest" amount of freedom that humans have experienced since we banned 90 day biodegradable plastic (and then tossed people into jail just for inhaling their fumes!)!

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/06/a-single-memes-message-on-hemp-plastic-was-so-powerful-it-sparked-an-internet-revolution.html?utm_content=buffer3baa5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

In other words, the future of which Peter speaks is one of unparalleled individual freedom that few humans have ever experienced. FYI, it's already here for those who want to capitalize on all the early adoption bonuses that the California Gold Rush (Bitcoin 1,2,3,4,5.0 etc) offers. I just thought that this particular community might be interested in this kind of opportunity.  You don't see me posting anywhere else, and from my "low triple digit post total" it's obvious that I talk less than most.  Next time someone offers you a gift horse to be used to help mine gold bitnuggets, you sayyyy?  ?  ?

Erlich Bitcoinjesus2.0, admit that following quotations sounds like grand sarcasm:

"Therefore, my first decree as CEO of Wild Beast Block, will be to officially announce that there will be a delay in the release of WBBOS so that we can have the following features soft-coded and installed prior to hard-launch:

An audible lion’s roar will now occur whenever a mouse button is clicked, followed abruptly by the sound of a mouse being swallowed by a tiger.

All printed documents will automatically default to a leopard-print background.

Also, to commemorate our success, we are adopting several tigers, and minting their images on special limited edition silver coins. These are being auctioned off today, and you can bid for them right within the Wild Beast Block Wallet.'

Also, the first lot of 500 Crypto OS hardware computers will be a commemorative edition with limited edition faux puma fur skin with free mosquito repellent , safari hat, and elephant gun."

Almost Everyone reading that will link WBB with a joke.

And that post here with kitties?

How can we be confident about your role in WBB community?

Exactly.

There is so much great information about WBB out there already, why make stuff up?  If someone wants to satire WBB after it is well known, then so be it.  But why put that info in when people are just now starting to learn about it?

Almost feels like you want the real developers to request you take it down so you can make a case against them.

And yes you have low posts on this account, but who knows how many more you have.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
I must look up that steemit, don't have a clue about it.
And do disrespect to that Erich guy, but u are coming across in a weird manner, with paragraphs of unnecessary talk.
Activity: 924
I AM
Big coin stash or not,  Who knows?

But he is here pumping Steemit,

it worked, I just signed up,

Reddit always pissed me off anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1288
you are correct, blockchain enabled individual freedom is the "craziest" amount of freedom that humans have experienced since we banned 90 day biodegradable plastic (and then tossed people into jail just for inhaling their fumes!)!

http://www.activistpost.com/2016/06/a-single-memes-message-on-hemp-plastic-was-so-powerful-it-sparked-an-internet-revolution.html?utm_content=buffer3baa5&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

In other words, the future of which Peter speaks is one of unparalleled individual freedom that few humans have ever experienced. FYI, it's already here for those who want to capitalize on all the early adoption bonuses that the California Gold Rush (Bitcoin 1,2,3,4,5.0 etc) offers. I just thought that this particular community might be interested in this kind of opportunity.  You don't see me posting anywhere else, and from my "low triple digit post total" it's obvious that I talk less than most.  Next time someone offers you a gift horse to be used to help mine gold bitnuggets, you sayyyy?  ?  ?

Erlich Bitcoinjesus2.0, admit that following quotations sounds like grand sarcasm:

"Therefore, my first decree as CEO of Wild Beast Block, will be to officially announce that there will be a delay in the release of WBBOS so that we can have the following features soft-coded and installed prior to hard-launch:

An audible lion’s roar will now occur whenever a mouse button is clicked, followed abruptly by the sound of a mouse being swallowed by a tiger.

All printed documents will automatically default to a leopard-print background.

Also, to commemorate our success, we are adopting several tigers, and minting their images on special limited edition silver coins. These are being auctioned off today, and you can bid for them right within the Wild Beast Block Wallet.'

Also, the first lot of 500 Crypto OS hardware computers will be a commemorative edition with limited edition faux puma fur skin with free mosquito repellent , safari hat, and elephant gun."

Almost Everyone reading that will link WBB with a joke.

And that post here with kitties?

How can we be confident about your role in WBB community?
legendary
Activity: 1288
just spit out the idea without the paragraphs of tripe at some point so it's clear..

Please  Smiley
that's the major difference I have with this community of wealthy 1%'ers.

where I come from, tripe is a delicacy! Please, don't waste that premium delicious tripe! Let me guess, you guys probably hate foreplay too, huh?  I can't hang here, we have nohing in common.

You came in this thread like cold bath. Your posts aren't clearly understood. Your strategy is highly specific. So, I think our response is more natural to cautious human nature. We all have experience with scam, spam in crypto...

As I said, if your intentions are good, let's move on! Crazy things attracts...
I AM
just spit out the idea without the paragraphs of tripe at some point so it's clear..

Please  Smiley
that's the major difference I have with this community of wealthy 1%'ers.

where I come from, tripe is a delicacy! Please, don't waste that premium delicious tripe! Let me guess, you guys probably hate foreplay too, huh?  I can't hang here, we have nohing in common.

foreplay?

I AM
What exactly are you "trusting" them with? Undecided
And who is asking you to read any of it?

steem is the first crypto that is mined with reddit-like posts, and just like how the early btc adopters were the ones to make the most ROI, so too will be the earliest steem adopters seeing the biggest cash payouts. Those who judge books by their covers and think that I am trying to get any btc from anyone here are both lazy and greedy and deserve none of the early adopter rewards anyway. They already turned down an offer to receive all my steem dollars for the WBB community kitty, as well as miss the opportunity to see what was in my wallet. All for what? To rid themselves of a most generous benefactor like myself. Mission accomplished Mr Bush. And I thought that this was a community that wanted to see the future. caio.

'The' IPO?

ummm your posting walls of text in a thread I have been in for ages, I'm not like to skip over it, you could start a WBBDAO thread of your own, that would give me this choice to read it or not.

The thing is I don't think 'The WBB community' actually knows what it is you were trying to do.  Huh
I think I get the picture now and it seems super positive.
but just spit out the idea without the paragraphs of tripe at some point so it's clear..

Please  Smiley

I AM
hrmm steem.it is actually supposed to be a decent (upcoming platform) and you can make nice money via promo there apparently.  need to check into it more ( the actual site and usage, not just the coin on trex ).  i think your write up conveys a msg that many ppl here don't understand given the sarcastic approach and ppl think it connects or tries to 'get' ppl's btc into something that wbb isn't connected with. hence why it's coming across negatively or in a misunderstood manner.  in a way any publicity is good publicity as long as it's not associated with scamming or negative interests.

Yes, Although very amusing - not trust inspiring when great swaths of it is just made up shit.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
hrmm steem.it is actually supposed to be a decent (upcoming platform) and you can make nice money via promo there apparently.  need to check into it more ( the actual site and usage, not just the coin on trex ).  i think your write up conveys a msg that many ppl here don't understand given the sarcastic approach and ppl think it connects or tries to 'get' ppl's btc into something that wbb isn't connected with. hence why it's coming across negatively or in a misunderstood manner.  in a way any publicity is good publicity as long as it's not associated with scamming or negative interests.
I AM
Thanks for clarifying the minor details of our Interplanetary Vision Statement for the truly interested Peter.  Don't worry everyone, the WBB steamroller is advancing like Swiss clockwork. I took the liberty of adding some highlights to provide further clarity.

Hi

To get something right here:
A.) WBB has its own parallel marketing plan our multi pronged approach ensures that we don't put all our eggs into one basket
B.) No association to Erlich Bachman yet. of course we can discuss official titles after more progress has been made
C.) No instructions given for any discussion on name change or anything else.  I initially told Malayko that this was a bad idea. Bad Malayko. Look at what you did. You made Peter angry
D.) No fund raising or any other means of raising funds been instructed to anyone. In fact, it is WBB's position to instruct anybody to do anything.  We here at WBB promote freedom and privacy, and what you do with your own spare time and resources is your business, and nobody else's. WBB will never force anybody to do anything against their own free will. In fact, our products safeguard this individual freedom if you haven't noticed. Geat marketing point Peter
E.) No request for any DAO or what so ever been given.WBB is choosing to refrain from collecting the several thousand dollars in free funding that STEEMIT.com provides developers for their products simply by linking existing content. Instead we will be allowing Erlich to make a fraction of that amount (because only original devs make the big money on steemit) for citing WBB published content

https://steemit.com/trending/peerplays

https://steemit.com/@kencode

We run our own and if there are changes then these will be announced by us.and then instantly posted to Steemit where you get paid cash money for letting that wealthy community know cool info first. Yeah, the future is grand. So there you have it fellas, WBB has allowed me to collect all the Steemit (reddit is so 2015) money on all our mind blowing press releases from now on. I will handle the collecting of Steemit cash since nobody else wants to, and I will quit trying to give it back to the community as you all have unanimously requested.  Damn I guess its hookers and blow for Old Erlich from now on. Thanks again for clarifying our marketing roles Peter, now, let's all get back to work, I need to shop for som snow!

Thanks

Peter

Cheesy

Actually I was looking through Steemit yesterday when I was stalking you.
All the other BS aside it would be a good idea to link released stuff there,
It is a good format. by the looks of it.

May even buy some of the coins when the time is right.  

Jump to: