Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 2. (Read 546371 times)

Activity: 132
Merit: 100
Is this project still alive?
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Another one retarded drunked idiot arrived here.

PikachuYou, are you Fidel007? How much accounts do you own here?

i'm no fucking commie you fucking moron.... Roll Eyes

keep drinking that kool aid...

Can it be sizzurp instead?  I want to be as unintelligible as Lil Wayne someday...
Sure the colors are a nice change, but wheres the memes man?  You can libel all you want, just at least accompany it with some kittys or something.

His words might be nasty, but I'll be damned if he didn't find a great kitty gif.  Ass and kitties.  It's a good thing.

Not he found, but a user in Slack. Fidel007 is copy-paster, cowardly lurking in Slack and not disclosing real identity.

WHAT?!?  Ok, crazy fud I can handle, but copypasting gifs?!  Crossed the line dude.  Up with this I will not put.

I'm not a slacker so I don't know what all goes on in there.
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Baby Fidel is actually another member, he just hasn't got the balls to use his own account.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Sure the colors are a nice change, but wheres the memes man?  You can libel all you want, just at least accompany it with some kittys or something.

His words might be nasty, but I'll be damned if he didn't find a great kitty gif.  Ass and kitties.  It's a good thing.

Not he found, but a user in Slack. Fidel007 is copy-paster, cowardly lurking in Slack and not disclosing real identity.

His words might be nasty, but I'll be damned if he didn't find a great kitty gif.  Ass and kitties.  It's a good thing.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto

hey fuck face...

(and also, look at the buys since this lame ass fake fud started lmao...wbb goes up with fud ftw)

see you at $10 nigga.
legendary
I hope Peter will find, behind which user Fidel007 is hiding in Slack, so he can be excluded from channel.

Too much is too much!
Activity: 739
Merit: 500
How is pickachu not been ripped a new one yet? Calm down on the silly writing. If it is a scam, make a scam accusation with proof.
Sure the colors are a nice change, but wheres the memes man?  You can libel all you want, just at least accompany it with some kittys or something.
Annnnnd that's why WBB's next incarnation will be moved to a modded thread.

Fidel spamming big red caps only males YOU look like a fool. any valid point you may have is lost in you obvious fuckery

lol It's surreal to see Fidel and valid point in the same sentence.  We got to get him and that pokemon guy together.
Activity: 924
I AM
Annnnnd that's why WBB's next incarnation will be moved to a modded thread.

Fidel spamming big red caps only males YOU look like a fool. any valid point you may have is lost in you obvious fuckery
legendary
And creating fake quotations also is scam and spam, btw.
legendary
This thread was boring a day a go. Fun is back again.
legendary
Probably then more announcements from baby fidel from the uk  Cheesy

Actually I enjoyed his clownery here. So, no problem for me, if he continues to post his low IQ (poor baby!) messages.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Probably then more announcements from baby fidel from the uk  Cheesy
legendary
Roughly 2 months till the time when final relase is planned. And approx. around that time halving to 0.625 coins per block.

Price will jump most likely, but till then smaller scale announcements will happen.

Sombody is crying that he bought at 40k. If all goes well that'll be one of the lowest prices that we experience.
Activity: 163
Merit: 100
http://sonm.io/img/btt/btt_avatar.png
Lack of a good platform
legendary
Quote from: Fidel007 link=topic=952619.ms6

WHO IS PETER?

And who are you??? Introduce yourself! Show a good example!
legendary
What is the expected time for Rebranding?  

I think in March people will get to know about new name. It will be very different from WBB brand.

Enthusiasm about what? About price droping, constant delays? About nothing special in this coin?

I bet Piston and True will come with prising posts shortly. At least they two are great WBB enthusiasts not spoiled with disappointment.

P.S. Don't criticize me for my posts. At least we are few, who bumps the thread and slack.

Let me guess... Hmmm... Peter is his name?  Grin

Let's stick to: "So i'm not gonna post anything untill PETER DELIVERS WHAT HE PROMISES !"

I join you!

Why should we bump the thread, if Peter even can't come into the slack channel and give couple words about, what is going on.

Are we free manpower? We did already a lot as community suppprting, buying, spreading the word, testing exchange, etc and all that with respect to dev's recommendations not to hype, pump and so on.

My last post here before real product is out!!!

SHUT UP YOU FAGGOT.

HOW MANY BTC PETER PAID YOU TO SHILL FOR HIS SCAM?

YOU WERE ALWAYS COMPLAINING!!!

No, you shut up your dirty mouth!

I was complaining to attract Peter's attention to post updates. There was time when Peter was inactive here and in slack for longer time. But I am not paid to do anything in crypto!!!

Now things have changed, Peter is quite active in slack channel, posting updates for Alpha testers, deploying code. Do I shill? No! I see a real product, which others at this moment haven't seen.

Hey, show you identity! I was doing the same strategy some time before, but felt quite bad and that I need to disclose myself! Be brave and tell us, who you are from community!

You can continue to bash this project with big bold red letters. I'll be thankfull for opportunity to buy cheaper tokens. Preparing BTC's to buy in!
Pages:
Jump to: