Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 3. (Read 546371 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
What is the expected time for Rebranding? 

I think in March people will get to know about new name. It will be very different from WBB brand.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What is the expected time for Rebranding? 
legendary

... NEVER DELIVERING.

Really? Never delivering? Lol

Silver coins, highly secure chat app, 1ex.trade exchange, WBBOS. Aren't those delivered? But nobody needs anything in crypto, except Poloniex mega uber insiders ninja pumps, even for coins with no real usage, scams. If coin isn't pumped, then people like you bash it like scam scheme.

Hopefully plan works out and v5 will be released along with it's implementation into insurance business.

And now as Alpha tester, I can say that things are cooked already regarding v5 tech.

Try harder to push price down! Your post was very lame attempt!!!

Yes, and show your real identity! You are using this profile to scream about scam in altcoin threads.
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Better dump WBB before news! It will go down, when new things are announced.

Yess ,good idea and buy after news... Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy
legendary
Better dump WBB before news! It will go down, when new things are announced.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064
Juicin' crypto
oh don't worry we are here...waiting/watching as are many others outside i'm sure  Cool Wink

end of Feb into March should be a good time for wbb'ers....as will be the remainder of 2017.
hdn
Activity: 682
so silence , where is gone all forumers Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 48
Thank you both for your help.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Hey everybody,

I'm trying to sync my wallet but cannot. Any ideas how to complete this? Or are we close to V5?
syncing works well, here is my list of nodes:
addnode=144.76.34.105
addnode=5.9.67.48
addnode=182.92.183.58
addnode=163.172.19.96
addnode=195.154.223.134
addnode=62.210.81.7
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=192.124.224.254
addnode=46.127.52.201
addnode=46.105.158.205
addnode=107.170.167.218
addnode=142.4.218.174
addnode=62.210.81.7
addnode=149.202.102.73
addnode=84.200.17.126
addnode=163.172.19.96
addnode=85.25.44.119
addnode=46.254.11.158
addnode=213.186.43.35
addnode=95.46.98.50
addnode=192.124.224.254
just copy paste them into a file named WildBeastBitcoin.conf that you have to create in your roaming folder (under Windows).
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hey everybody,

I'm trying to sync my wallet but cannot. Any ideas how to complete this? Or are we close to V5?

Hi, which version of wallet you have?

For wbb at the moment it should be 4.5
If you go back a few pages you will find nodes and info for a config file if needed.

Let me know if u find it.

update:

Here you can download a config file:
https://wildbeastbitcoin.com/downloads/

Thanks
Activity: 48
Hey everybody,

Activity: 616
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
is this coin still on proof of work  ?

It is POW

Is there a good pool running ?

WBB has its own free official mining pool that has been running for over 12 months without an issue. Payouts are carried out automatically, or as per user requests and settings.The official pool does not charge miners a fee. Also with the update it is only the official pool that will receive work requests. Solo mining and other non-approved mining pools will not receive any work requests as of wallet version 5.0.

0% mining fee?
We believe that mining should be free as miners already invest in the electricity to mine the coin.

How do we fund this pool?
We cover the full cost for the mining pool from our personal funds.

Free Official Mining Pool: https://pool.1ex.trade/

More or less the more you mine there , or the more people mine this pool the more they will or could make as it has 0% fee

thanks

There is 2 users on the pool for 35 Mhash/s while the network is 11000Mh/s where is the rest of the mining power coming from ?!?!?!

Right off the top of my head.Ispace/MiningDutch/Hash2coins

Edit:Some could be solo mining and some of those could be MultiPools/MultiPorts as well
legendary
Activity: 1364
is this coin still on proof of work  ?

It is POW

WBB has its own free official mining pool that has been running for over 12 months without an issue. Payouts are carried out automatically, or as per user requests and settings.The official pool does not charge miners a fee. Also with the update it is only the official pool that will receive work requests. Solo mining and other non-approved mining pools will not receive any work requests as of wallet version 5.0.

0% mining fee?
We believe that mining should be free as miners already invest in the electricity to mine the coin.

More or less the more you mine there , or the more people mine this pool the more they will or could make as it has 0% fee

thanks

There is 2 users on the pool for 35 Mhash/s while the network is 11000Mh/s where is the rest of the mining power coming from ?!?!?!
legendary
Btw, only 453 000 coins left to mine ever!!! Roughly 80% of coins are already mined and in circulation. Expect less inflation further.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
is this coin still on proof of work  ?

It is POW

0% mining fee?

thanks
legendary
Cool  Smiley
So I don't know if you speak about that before but we can keep our WBB on bittrex or we need to transfer in the WBB wallet before v5 ?

Hi,

When time comes i will inform, for now no change in what you do.

Bittrex gets informed well in advance when time comes. What ever they say. If the dont update then transfer out to wallet.

But till then just trade as normal where u trade

Thanks

but bossman,

if they don't update, doesn't that mean that the coins are then stuck?

should one just transfer into personal wallets just to be on the safe side?

Huh

Stop whining about exchanges. I think Bittrex will remain, if they see what v5 is about. And probably Polo cartel will want to list it finally due to same reason. Although I believe Polo list only coins that they

accumulate for insiders dirty ninja pumps.

It's not up to Peter whether Polo or other exchange lists it. Be thankfull that v5 has a guaranteed exchange by same dev!!!

P.S. Screw Poloniex!!!

I would just keep my coins on my desktop wallet anyways.This is one your not going to want to risk.Just be patient hold them in your personal wallet and give it time to get to V5 and You cant go wrong.Oh and Richie at bittrex is his own person and an Individual that does what he wants to.That being said you can never tell what someone will do.So If it were me I would transfer everything into my own wallet which is what im doing.
legendary
is this coin still on proof of work  ?
Pages:
Jump to: