Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 203. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Is it a good moment to buy?

This is a risk now : it could be up or down. Also, WBB is yet in POW. But if you are planning to hold them for a long time, it's sure that this price is very cheap.
WBB has been since the day 1 in PoW and will stay like that, so I don't understand your point.

+1

Actually I don't understand, why mods still allow that flag in avatar and bomb related posts here.  Angry
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

This is a risk now : it could be up or down. Also, WBB is yet in POW. But if you are planning to hold them for a long time, it's sure that this price is very cheap.
WBB has been since the day 1 in PoW and will stay like that, so I don't understand your point.

I mean that with around 5 000 WBB generated per day, I think, there will still be a little sell pressure.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

Activity: 924
I AM
Shit I sold 10k on 1ex.... That is all good but I shouldnt leave the Asks up when going to bed, Congrads to the buyers of cheap coins..  Kiss

I will only be selling on 1ex from now, the buyers are there, (not that I am selling) But I was hoping for a little drop after I sold some...... I was wrong

Roll Eyes

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Hi,

Regarding name what has to be considered is also the silver coins Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

you know, peter, i didn't like the whole idea of the name change until you wrote this ...think about when wbb is adopted and the value duly reflected ...if the name is changed, those wbb coins will be much more novel and desirable than if you had kept the same name Cheesy
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Should we create a poll with some name change options ?

If so, what are some of the options that should be on the poll ?

-1EX & WBB Support Team

I believe it is a good idea to have a poll on that. let's collect some proposals:
- Wild Beast Blockchain
- Wildbeast Blockchain Boost
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1003
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Ok I might have got another name tell me what you think:

Savanna or Savannah Blockchain.

Savanna is the vast incontaminate land where wildlife thrive.

With this name we can still keep the theme of welfare towards wild species and it will identify strongly with the new OS built on the blockchain.

It can be called Savannah OS

Immensily wider more secure faster than all the other Os around.

Other Os compare to small field with fences compared to Savannah OS.

The new possibility opened by this OS are vast like the Savannah.

Protect your Data with Savannah OS Your data are not trackable in a strict environmnet anymore.

etc..

Let me know your thoughts

origin coin is that could, origin the point or place where something begins, arises, or is derived.
Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

Whenever you see value in something, it is worth investing.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hi,

These will be the default wallpaper available on WBBOS. Other can be loaded of course too Smiley

The theme is: Protect, Watch, Secure, Speed & Relax Wink

Hope you like some of them.

https://i.imgur.com/mGCFKVw.jpg

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Nice, very neat!
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Hi,

These will be the default wallpaper available on WBBOS. Other can be loaded of course too Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Those are beautiful!!   Holy cow.... Er tiger heh
Ok I might have got another name tell me what you think:

Savanna or Savannah Blockchain.

Savanna is the vast incontaminate land where wildlife thrive.

With this name we can still keep the theme of welfare towards wild species and it will identify strongly with the new OS built on the blockchain.

It can be called Savannah OS

Immensily wider more secure faster than all the other Os around.

Other Os compare to small field with fences compared to Savannah OS.

The new possibility opened by this OS are vast like the Savannah.

Protect your Data with Savannah OS Your data are not trackable in a strict environmnet anymore.

etc..

Let me know your thoughts

https://twitter.com/rufykunpirate/status/706491374724620288?s=09

Please retweet if we reach 100 retweets Peter will list Eth on 1ex.trade v2 launch

Just 4 retweets so far dont let me spam this on each page please Smiley

Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi,

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
legendary
Activity: 1288
Interesting how feels that trader, who dumped at 6 and below sats.
The coins and the idea behind it is part of what I like about this this project.

I would keep the "Wild Beast" as it not only reflects that background but also can stand metaphorically for the innovation driven characteristics of the tech that is being built on top of it:

The Blockchain as a Wild Beast.

I believe wild beast blockchain is the best option at the moment
Jump to: