Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 201. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hi

ETH was declined before so after 100 tweet we look at it again for listing.

Every coin should apply from the dev if he wants listing when V2 is out

Thanks
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
https://twitter.com/rufykunpirate/status/706491374724620288?s=09

Please retweet if we reach 100 retweets Peter will list Eth on 1ex.trade v2 launch

Just 5 retweets so far don't let me spam this on each page please

What if I want to list into 1EX niro .. I had to make a tweet like that too?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
https://twitter.com/rufykunpirate/status/706491374724620288?s=09

Please retweet if we reach 100 retweets Peter will list Eth on 1ex.trade v2 launch

Just 5 retweets so far don't let me spam this on each page please
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Yes well said, I'm on the same thinking as yourself.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
lol Id say he weak hands that dumped for long time @ 6-7k sat are kicking themselves now.
That is their problem. I watch the price action with calm, WBB will arrive sooner or later where it should be with all these developments. The new base price 15-20k has been established (as previously we had 5-10k) and that is only step number one. The following steps are just question of time.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
lol Id say he weak hands that dumped for long time @ 6-7k sat are kicking themselves now.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
Hold out for few dollars a coin, it's not impossible  Grin

easily achievable.

If WBB got ETH mcap... Eh... 1.2BTC per WBB. lol

Everything is possible in crypto! But this one, of course, is doubtful.

Is very possible if the big project was done and work great.
WBB supply less than eth and factom. Let's grab the future  Grin
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
Hold out for few dollars a coin, it's not impossible  Grin

easily achievable.

1.2BTC/WBB :O
maybe I'll buy a private jet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1288
Hold out for few dollars a coin, it's not impossible  Grin

easily achievable.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto

easily achievable.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
Activity: 1120
I'm getting attention on this coin, what do you believe is better to do, buy now or wait for a dump?
It's not the first time this one reached 30k sat and then dump under 7k, so this time is the last time or is it random as usual?

Those dumps were before the halving and were only really big buy spikes without support,

This has reasonable support behind it this time. Last week we only had 1 BTC buy support now we have 7 BTC 

No doubt it will drop again sometime but with only 70k WBB for sale across all exchanges that isn't going to be to much.

People in early were buying when it was this price last time because with only 2.6 million coins you take whatever volume you can get.

Unfortunately I don't think it will fall to far again, No one is going to lose patience and dump now 

Exactly. 

Sure we may see the usual weaklings dump because they need the BTC or they want to jump into the next big shitcoin but whatever, can't control that...if they or everyone is smart and now finally see's where WBB is heading they'd be smart to hold, especially now.  It could drop to 15k range sure, but I think on avg. week-to-week over the next while it'll hold and even gain slowly.  Again it's nice to see natural but you never know when whales will start playing with wbb.  Now they also know it's on everyone's crypto-radar especially with soon-to-be results coming.

But like he said with halving, big plans and actual product utilizing wbb in the blockchain (who knows what dev has lined up re. biz investment/buyers (not just individuals!) then the moon will come.  People needs to stop thinking mini-crypto world money and think big plans+money like the dev is.  They don't throw $200k at a  "shitcoin" lol, this is an entire project with tons more to come.

WBB coin is just become more scarce and expensive as more people are trying to get some and hold.
Activity: 924
I AM
I'm getting attention on this coin, what do you believe is better to do, buy now or wait for a dump?
It's not the first time this one reached 30k sat and then dump under 7k, so this time is the last time or is it random as usual?

Those dumps were before the halving and were only really big buy spikes without support,

This has reasonable support behind it this time. Last week we only had 1 BTC buy support now we have 7 BTC 

No doubt it will drop again sometime but with only 70k WBB for sale across all exchanges that isn't going to be to much.

People in early were buying when it was this price last time because with only 2.6 million coins you take whatever volume you can get.

Unfortunately I don't think it will fall to far again, No one is going to lose patience and dump now 

Activity: 478
Merit: 285
Crypto Way is the only Way!

I still don't have a cristal ball and magic powers unfortunately.

I played a lot of final fantasy but I never acquired the ultima weapons maybe is because of that.
of course, but if someone is looking the coin deeply maybe know something more. I prefer to wait btw

sorry it is just funny you ask that. WBB is still pretty close to ATL that was 5k buying in between 10 and 20 k is still pretty good after a mini pump to 38k most of us bought at 20k.

with so many releases in the horizon if this coin gets attention will go to 100k pretty fast and that will be the new base line if the OS kick asses.

So put your bets I guess 12k is a sweet spot atm.\

With the prototipe arrive in 2 weeks i don't believe we will go back to 12k...

I played a lot of final fantasy but I never acquired the ultima weapons maybe is because of that.
of course, but if someone is looking the coin deeply maybe know something more. I prefer to wait btw

sorry it is just funny you ask that. WBB is still pretty close to ATL that was 5k buying in between 10 and 20 k is still pretty good after a mini pump to 38k most of us bought at 20k.

with so many releases in the horizon if this coin gets attention will go to 100k pretty fast and that will be the new base line if the OS kick asses.

So put your bets I guess 12k is a sweet spot atm.

Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

Hi

From the dev side.
If you looking for a quick turn around then maybe wbb is not right or chance to wait if it goes back down.

If you in for the long term then it could be possible the time to start buying as wbb will go up in time as it is build for the long term.

In the end the traders make the price.

Hope this gives you a non bias view.

PS : and thank for showing interest
Also on 1EX are the lowest fees Wink

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO

Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
yes, was just throwing out ideas Smiley - but after thinking about it the Wild Beast name aspect should remain.  i guess just stick to "blockchain" for the last part...or "coin".  sounds better than "bitcoin".  i like tho that non-crypto ppl and newcomers would understand right away that wbb is 'bitcoin' related so to speak...u know?  but the other ver. sounds better i guess.  Sabretooth Coin still sounds awesome tho  Grin

LOVE seeing the price finally wake up and show some true value (still only a fraction of where wbb will be!).  nice work dev your hard work is finally paying off, and hopefully folks see i/others haven't been talking shit and taking crazy pills lol, re. going on and on about wbb being a serious contender.  hopefully ppl took some good advice and bought in over the last 6 months (or more). 

sure i can see some loser dumps perhaps but overall the rarity of the coin and strong hands holding because they know where wbb is going will be great in the end.  people really shouldn't have any sells up.  #moon landing.

looking forward to upcoming dev news re. whatever the next surprises are.  Cool
Jump to: