Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 205. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510
I might have overread it:

Will the OS of WBB be open source? Or how does it work? Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
@channel Hello I suggested Peter to rebrand the name of the coin into Wild Beast Blockchain. In this way we can take out the oddity of having bitcoin in the name and being considered just a clone coin with a weird name.  Also since now wbb is the first coin to have an os based on its block chain it will fit the project perfectly. Also we can keep wbb for the name and the same logo so that no adjustments need to be done there.

If you agree please plus one this post as Peter said should be a community decision
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming
Hello BTCTalk,

Today marks a milestone as we add dedicated community support to the 1Ex / WBB product line.

We will do our best to assist your in a timely manner.

All the best,

1EX & WBB Support Team

Hopefully we can shorten the answer times and increase our support this way.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello BTCTalk,

Today marks a milestone as we add dedicated community support to the 1Ex / WBB product line.

We will do our best to assist your in a timely manner.

All the best,

1EX & WBB Support Team
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
WBB should sail thru 50k sat, wait till America awakens  Wink

Lets hope most trades will shift to 1EX for it Smiley

Il move soon small portion my WBB for trading to 1ex, should help volume a bit.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder

that is right. This should be the main aim now, to move the volume from Bittrex to 1ex.trade.
I am sure that will happen gradually, and people will also learn about 1ex.trade, as they learned about WBB.

legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
This is just the beginning  Grin
Just launching the WBBOS if WBBOS start correctly the price is jumping again.
Keep hold your coins, top 5 Rank of distribution on bittrex still holding  Cool
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Maybe moon time is now  Grin
Some great price action going on
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Activity: 1666
Merit: 701
legendary
Activity: 1169
cleary, the market love the project Grin
When I complained previously about stagnant WBB status, I didn't even guess that something like WBBOS will be released.

So, Peter, I want to apologize you about my complaints regarding WBB developments! I thought you switched to 1EX ecosystem as priority, when heard about 1EX portfolio coin release. Crypto is something that forces to be uncertain about even most trustful things.

Now I am waiting impatiently when WBBOS will be available for tests, as I am IT enthusiast and like to test new OS's.

Thank you!

Hi,

No need to apologize Smiley all is good..

Yes the WBB and 1EX Portfolio are two things Smiley
WBB is all about what the wild beast does, private, stealth , secure , fast..... OH and we love em Smiley
1EX is about Trading, portfolio.....

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
When talking about trading, WBB is currently number 1 on Bittrex in terms of the biggest 24-hour change. I believe the last word has not been said yet.

lol Wrong exchange but good Smiley seen 400%

33k on bittrex so the 20k who ever has it up on 1EX is a bargain

And only 40000 WBB up for sale on Bittrex and about 31000 on 1EX. So not many coins at all.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
When I complained previously about stagnant WBB status, I didn't even guess that something like WBBOS will be released.

So, Peter, I want to apologize you about my complaints regarding WBB developments! I thought you switched to 1EX ecosystem as priority, when heard about 1EX portfolio coin release. Crypto is something that forces to be uncertain about even most trustful things.

Now I am waiting impatiently when WBBOS will be available for tests, as I am IT enthusiast and like to test new OS's.

Thank you!

Hi,

WBB is all about what the wild beast does, private, stealth , secure , fast..... OH and we love em Smiley

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
When talking about trading, WBB is currently number 1 on Bittrex in terms of the biggest 24-hour change. I believe the last word has not been said yet.
Hi,

Maybe later on today we will show you some screen shots from the existing WBBOS Alpha built and some very sexy screens.... WBB will roar yet.

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev

Thank you!

Hi,

Thanks

WBB & 1EX Dev
legendary
Activity: 1288

Thank you!

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
that is great news Peter! I am currently travelling and saw this news delayed. I also saw that people started to realise the real value of the coin. Well done!

Hi,

WBB is going a step further where we have created an OS (WBBOS) which is utilizing the WBB Block chain.
This is the first OS based on a crypto coin using this technology.

The WBBOS is in the test phase and working really well, it is fast with 1 mill I/O (input/output) and a minimum 2 times faster as Windows or MAC OS on same spec (we measured even much more but let's leave it by x2). This OS has total privacy, security and anonymity. The WBB Chat will also be integrated in the WBBOS.
This is not like your other Windows or MAC OS where data is actually send off to some unknown location.

There will be Software version (FREE) and a server version (license cost)

The first release of WBBOS has WBB build in Smiley and is also a full blown operating system which you can use from basic email, web, images, video, development and so on...
It is build for speed, ease of use, security, privacy and anonymity for users. From the time you press the power button it is secure.

You may ask why WBBOS:
This is the first OS based on Blockchain technology and in 2017 the exchange will go decentralized, this means that each system will become part of the Exchange with WBB as the core. In the end each system out there is an exchange and if you think 1000's of systems out there and they are decentralized there is no real point of attack possible Smiley

This will complete our Business model and with 2017 Exchange integration it is a full solution to users.

There are tons of features in the WBBOS to much to list here

We also will provide proper system ready made for users.
These are very small system the size of a smart phone with a 4 core CPU, 2GB mem, 64GB SSD & 32GB eMMC storage and much more. The first prototype will arrive also in two weeks.
You can even charge your mobile phone with built in 5000mah power bank.
This little system is capable of 4K video and supports any format.

WBB will go a long way and this is the beginning of something great in crypto and is here to stay.
This is also now the cue for you all as traders where WBB is going. It is a Wild Beast and will make its mark in crypto as we don't talk but we deliver...
We don't pump WBB as a natural rise is more worth then your few USD you make 

NOTE:
For 1EX.Trade we will start shortly a new BCT so it is separated from WBB and only WBB msg are in here.

Thanks and enjoy

WBB & 1EX Dev
Jump to: