Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 50. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Do u even have orders birdzz ? Or u simply want some fud action cause it.s not funny anymore ... . Dumpers already dumped ...miners won.t sell low , block reward is 1.25 btc as far as I remember .

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Do u even have orders birdzz ? Or u simply want some fud action cause it.s not funny anymore ... . Dumpers already dumped ...miners won.t sell low , block reward is 1.25 btc as far as I remember .
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1288
Don't be fools and dump! WBB is the longest crypto trap ever seen in crypto world. Don't you see that today no news, because there are no news. Dev now is offloading last coins he has.
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
FUCKING DUMP IT BITCHES !!!
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
We are calling for Peter like Santa Claus on Christmas...

"And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse."

-Clark Griswold
legendary
We are calling for Peter like Santa Claus on Christmas...
legendary
Activity: 1120
^, ^^ HAHA those are great  Grin

And yes cannot forget true heroes. Sad - BUT it is sad such wars were just for the money and power for the elite puppetmasters behind the scenes of world leaders and banking/economies to make money.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
The sacrifices of the dumpers deserve to be remembered !
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
today is Rememberance Day, lest we forget their sacrifices. Smiley

.....that being said, lest we also soon forget cheap WBB prices!  Because they'll be soon be gone as well! Cheesy Cool Shocked
legendary
Come on Peter , calm down the trolls .
Make a post Smiley)
Wbb or new name is primed to boom, there's no doubt!

Or is it primed to doom? Think about it  Wink Grin

It's doomed to boom.  Swish  Cheesy
Activity: 535
Merit: 500

Or is it primed to doom? Think about it  Wink Grin
legendary
Well fud ain.t working ona wbb .. i mean it can drop 1—2k but it.s kinda nothing .
I think it.s time to cheer on this thread and stop this lame fud .

Unleeeash theee beeeast !
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

...e.g. to prevent global economics taken over by V5 blockchain wihich is planned to run simultaneously in paralel dimension through quantum computing?

What the what?  Is that real or did you just pull that all out your bottom?

Some voice inside me said that, when I turned my alcohol vein dripper to full steam. It's prophecy. V5 is too dangerous for this world. Peter's tech is too advanced, so it can ruin all economics and cause ww3 in the end.
There is also risc that a lot of money can flow to paralel dimension with no option to reverse transactions.

V5 in this world is like grenade in monkey's hands.

That's technology for ya.  You can use electricity to cook a man's dinner, or to cook the man.
What about neural networks and crypto?  Ever seen In It's Image?  https://vimeo.com/59193098  This Documentary was developed in 2006!  God only knows where the technology is at today!

"In the mid 70s, Steve Thaler began toying with rudimentary artificial neural networks. Soon after, he began to experiment with colonies of neural networks that launched into brainstorming sessions with one another to produce the equivalent of stream of consciousness and contemplation.

As he observed these neural architectures developing attitudes about themselves, he began to wonder if all of the sublime aspects of human cognition, including feeling and self-awareness, could be captured in inorganic systems of switches and interconnections. Ultimately, his answer was yes."

Machine intelligence powered by the Creativity Machine (US Patent 5,659,666) overseeing (or using?) hundreds of thousands of TPS to handle file management with greater speed and organization than any single human is capable of?

Technology is fun!   Grin
legendary

...e.g. to prevent global economics taken over by V5 blockchain wihich is planned to run simultaneously in paralel dimension through quantum computing?

Some voice inside me said that, when I turned my alcohol vein dripper to full steam. It's prophecy. V5 is too dangerous for this world. Peter's tech is too advanced, so it can ruin all economics and cause ww3 in the end.
There is also risc that a lot of money can flow to paralel dimension with no option to reverse transactions.

V5 in this world is like grenade in monkey's hands.

legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Use are gona need better fud than that lol
Pages:
Jump to: