Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 54. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
With this is mind

- WBB is moving away from the standard crypto doctrines and into a regulated blockchain technology with trusted regulators, voters & asset management
- WBB removes the blockchain from the wallet and a new regulatory system is responsible for data and assets in a controlled manner
- WBB ensures no bloat is created within the WBB blockchain and core functionality are spread over several regulatory systems within a load balanced method
- WBB opens the path for high-end, secure and scalable insertion within the WBB infrastructure in both the private & public sector
- WBB chainless wallets and regulatory systems create data speeds unmatched by any stable existing digital currencies

WILD BEAST BLOCK IS THE FUTURE!

With the WBB blockchain-less wallet, a model has been created which benefits end-users and businesses. It is capable of thousands of I/O per second.
WBB speed increases with addition of new regulatory systems. The old way, with usage of leveldb within wallets and loading a full blockchain, is history.
This archaic method is far too slow and restrictive for the modern-day business expectations.

don't forget what v5 is about guys <3

AMEN!  Preach it, brother!
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
With this is mind

- WBB is moving away from the standard crypto doctrines and into a regulated blockchain technology with trusted regulators, voters & asset management
- WBB removes the blockchain from the wallet and a new regulatory system is responsible for data and assets in a controlled manner
- WBB ensures no bloat is created within the WBB blockchain and core functionality are spread over several regulatory systems within a load balanced method
- WBB opens the path for high-end, secure and scalable insertion within the WBB infrastructure in both the private & public sector
- WBB chainless wallets and regulatory systems create data speeds unmatched by any stable existing digital currencies

WILD BEAST BLOCK IS THE FUTURE!

With the WBB blockchain-less wallet, a model has been created which benefits end-users and businesses. It is capable of thousands of I/O per second.
WBB speed increases with addition of new regulatory systems. The old way, with usage of leveldb within wallets and loading a full blockchain, is history.
This archaic method is far too slow and restrictive for the modern-day business expectations.

don't forget what v5 is about guys <3
legendary
unleash the beeeast Peteeer !  Cool Cool
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Look, WBB even has its own beer  Cheesy

Well I will say I hope devs "confidence" pays off for all this they have planned...and it will reflect in the tech/acceptance AND PRICE.
legendary
well they anounce it at least Smiley) it's time for the beast to come out , right ? <3
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
legendary
See, even WAVES is trying to muscle in on the WBB brand/cat image!  Angry

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16804090

Cheesy
Yea what is with this cat thing ...weird they chose cat's name Smiley)
legendary
Well still no news about v5 ...ppl are getting impatience it seems ...
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
Good time to buy in now under 30k, still quite amazed how this is keeping under the radar with what it is offering and also the coin supply, at some point this has to explode.

Exactly.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Good time to buy in now under 30k, still quite amazed how this is keeping under the radar with what it is offering and also the coin supply, at some point this has to explode.
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
I think u just want some wbb ...few sells

You spoke too soon lol
It's not good the waiting game, people get impatient.
Activity: 714
Merit: 266
Polo is the next cryptsy , mt gox and etc , just imo .

Polo? Yobit has the highest chance to be the next cryptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1120
See, even WAVES is trying to muscle in on the WBB brand/cat image!  Angry

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16804090

Cheesy
legendary
I think u just want some wbb ...few sells
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
when wbb shows its cards ppl will be mind blown.  Cool

This coming from the worlds biggest bagholding shill.

LMAO. Yeah um ok!
legendary
Polo is the next cryptsy , mt gox and etc , just imo .
legendary
Activity: 1288
Are you saying 1ex will become more popular than bittrex? What about polo?

Polo never wanted to list WBB, they are too pathetic. And it became a scam exchange in my eyes, allowing such thing that happened within first ZEC trading hours, not talking about recent POT pump.

We requested Polo countless times to list WBB, I PMed Polo staff here, they didn't even reply.

I personally would like to see Polo loosing it's shine. Who knows, probably 1ex.trade will be huge in next years.
legendary
Idk i.m just saying that 1ex is the house of wbb .
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
Are you saying 1ex will become more popular than bittrex? What about polo?
legendary
Btw beasts , don.t keep the coins on trex when v5 is about to drop . I bet this time 1ex will be the main thing , just m.o. because it.s the home of the beast or just use wallets .
Pages:
Jump to: