Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 53. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We want the neeeew beeeast Cheesy

Our fav word in there lol

But peoples must not mistake (and I think fail to realize) just what a huge step this coin/dev/ecosystem is about to take once they rebrand and show off their wallet tech and real biz world usage ready to rock.  Big $ to come Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Rebranding, V5 and insurance deal is already priced in. I would sell now  Roll Eyes (Sell on news)
Move your buy on runors sell on news stuff elsewhere Smiley) .
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
how many exchanges on service right now?
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Rebranding, V5 and insurance deal is already priced in. I would sell now  Roll Eyes (Sell on news)
legendary
I will.make myself a wbb calendar , hehehe .
Activity: 38
Too much queiet ...end of the week is coming ...no beast unleashed ...Sad

Buy a Christmas advent calendar ! Cheesy
legendary
Too much queiet ...end of the week is coming ...no beast unleashed ...Sad
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Those with patience will succeed  Grin
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
I´m a really patient person. But this here is nerve-stretching deluxe
legendary
so much advertising on waves CATs ...they are stealing our spotlight ...it get's me confused .
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
OK dev, US elections are now complete - you can take the spotlight now to make WBB/1EX GREAT AGAIN!

Cheesy

Making Soon great again!

Re elections, In the words of the great Bernard Black;  "I'll just have to flip a coin and hope the coin somehow explodes and kills me."
legendary
Activity: 1120
OK dev, US elections are now complete - you can take the spotlight now to make WBB/1EX GREAT AGAIN!

Cheesy
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Do we have any idea when the announcement is coming? Or are we still "soon" and vague.
The easiest answer to your question would be: soon.
But, in reality, we have to wait for Peter until he has everything ready and can reveal the beast (deal).
How long will it take? We have no clue at the moment, whether it will take another day, week or even month.
You have to be able to deal with this uncertainty, as this is how investing in altcoins looks like.
What is important however is the high potential of the possible changes and there you go with, possible, high reward.
If this risk/reward is too high for you, try to look for the opportunities in another market.   
rev
Activity: 16
Do we have any idea when the announcement is coming? Or are we still "soon" and vague.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Good time to buy in now under 30k, still quite amazed how this is keeping under the radar with what it is offering and also the coin supply, at some point this has to explode.
absolutely agree. Big thanks goes especially to someone who vomited all the way down to 27k, letting me add to my stack at that very attractive level. The coins I managed to catch are already out of exchange.
legendary
I would love to see a meme post from Peter Smiley) .
It would be nice for the community i think Smiley) .
Activity: 55
Guys relax, it's not even mid November lol.
legendary
Well we all want the new updateee and the new wbb nameee !
Pages:
Jump to: