Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 55. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
I for once welcome our new WBB overlords...  Grin

But yeah I sense huge eruption coming and not the kind I mean after you eat bad Mexican food!  I mean tech+price for this ecosystem coin when Peter releases all info *soon*.  Cool

When rebrand comes whatever the heck it shall be I feel whatever pro name/look he gives it AND marketing/promo start everyone will be relieved and happy to see their time/investments take off for the best Smiley
Damn , you.re so right friend . Whatever the name will.be , it will be badass for sure . I mean the hole crypto world knows Peter and his coin and tech .
What I really hope it.s Peter make the ann this day <3 we love mondays if you do Peter Smiley)
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I for once welcome our new WBB overlords...  Grin

But yeah I sense huge eruption coming and not the kind I mean after you eat bad Mexican food!  I mean tech+price for this ecosystem coin when Peter releases all info *soon*.  Cool

When rebrand comes whatever the heck it shall be I feel whatever pro name/look he gives it AND marketing/promo start everyone will be relieved and happy to see their time/investments take off for the best Smiley
legendary
Come in Peter , release this tension , unleash the neeeew beast !
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
when wbb shows its cards ppl will be mind blown.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1288
Cryptico is in slack, btw.
legendary
Still no bananno or cryptico here ...this is not good ...
legendary
This week is pump or dump guys ! Too many hypes around coins for this week ...we will see if WBB is gonna deliver what Peter said .
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
any working Exchanges ?
Activity: 336
Merit: 252
legendary
Come on Peter , unleash the beast !  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Another sync tip for Windows users:

Windows Firewall may be causing random disconnects slowing your Sync, be sure that WBB is in the allowed list:

Click start, click control panel, click Windows Firewall,
Make a note on which network is connected Home/Work or Public
Then Click on Allow a Program or feature thru Windows Firewall , click allow another program, click browse ,
then go to the folder with wildbeastbitcoin-qt.exe, select wildbeastbitcoin-qt.exe, click open, click add.
It should then be in the list of allowed programs with a check mark to the left and a check mark on the right side under home/work or public
(you want it to be on the 1 that showed as connected), Click OK , and then reboot.

Great tip Smiley
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Another sync tip for Windows users:

Windows Firewall may be causing random disconnects slowing your Sync, be sure that WBB is in the allowed list:

Click start, click control panel, click Windows Firewall,
Make a note on which network is connected Home/Work or Public
Then Click on Allow a Program or feature thru Windows Firewall , click allow another program, click browse ,
then go to the folder with wildbeastbitcoin-qt.exe, select wildbeastbitcoin-qt.exe, click open, click add.
It should then be in the list of allowed programs with a check mark to the left and a check mark on the right side under home/work or public
(you want it to be on the 1 that showed as connected), Click OK , and then reboot.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Hi, anyone could assist how to sync window wallet please?

1) create a WildbeastBitcoin.conf file in your roaming folder (I assume you use Win OS) with the following content:
Code:
addnode=144.76.34.105
addnode=5.9.67.48
addnode=182.92.183.58
addnode=163.172.19.96
addnode=195.154.223.134
addnode=62.210.81.7
addnode=98.115.147.74
addnode=104.172.24.79
addnode=192.124.224.254
addnode=46.127.52.201
addnode=46.105.158.205
addnode=107.170.167.218
addnode=142.4.218.174
addnode=62.210.81.7
addnode=149.202.102.73
addnode=84.200.17.126
addnode=163.172.19.96
addnode=85.25.44.119
addnode=46.254.11.158
addnode=213.186.43.35
addnode=95.46.98.50

2) Don't save it as a txt file, save it as all files.
3) Run your wallet and let it download the blockchain and you are done.
legendary
Where is cryptico or bananas ? I want to know their opinion about this moon thing ...
hdn
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Hi, anyone could assist how to sync window wallet please?
legendary
Have a nice day beasts ! :*
Activity: 534
Merit: 250

PS: This will be the first actual real business use of a cryptocurrency, coupled with the fact that supply is low.........make those little brain cells work and come to the conclusion that WBB is actually primed and ready to go to la LUNA.............. Kiss

That is so KEY.  Real business usage.  It's all just been talk and theory for so long.  

And I really want to see how this coin creation process will work.  Sounds like a new kind of mining process never been done before either.

Two huge firsts in one Beast of a badass coin with low supply.  That's a no-brainer, son.

This kitty is moon bound.

Wake up is not the only one .,.

Ditto

You kids and your newbie accounts.  Run along and play with the little cryptos and let the grownups talk, ya?

Ohhhh no wait that's right, every niche coin that comes along can be used for AT LEAST the one tiny area it was created for.  What WAAAASSS I thinking??   Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 266

PS: This will be the first actual real business use of a cryptocurrency, coupled with the fact that supply is low.........make those little brain cells work and come to the conclusion that WBB is actually primed and ready to go to la LUNA.............. Kiss

That is so KEYReal business usage.  It's all just been talk and theory for so long. 

And I really want to see how this coin creation process will work.  Sounds like a new kind of mining process never been done before either.

Two huge firsts in one Beast of a badass coin with low supply.  That's a no-brainer, son.

Ditto
Activity: 352
Merit: 251

That is so KEYReal business usage.  It's all just been talk and theory for so long. 

And I really want to see how this coin creation process will work.  Sounds like a new kind of mining process never been done before either.

Two huge firsts in one Beast of a badass coin with low supply.  That's a no-brainer, son.

Pages:
Jump to: