Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 61. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
So anyone has something new ?
How's things on slack ?

Let me guess........

"SOON"  Roll Eyes Lips sealed Grin

I really hope this coin and dev come thru (I have confidence they will), as it's very sad when you see other big $ projects doing fuck all lately!!!

But no worries, I have a feeling before the end of 2016 anyone holding WBB (and using 1ex.trade) will be VERY HAPPY and in a much improved financial position..................... Wink

Uhm this soon is about to be realesed next week I hope ...we all do .

Yea , i think we gonna have a pretty nice christmas this year !
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
How's things on slack ?

Let me guess........

"SOON"  Roll Eyes Lips sealed Grin

I really hope this coin and dev come thru (I have confidence they will), as it's very sad when you see other big $ projects doing fuck all lately!!!

But no worries, I have a feeling before the end of 2016 anyone holding WBB (and using 1ex.trade) will be VERY HAPPY and in a much improved financial position..................... Wink
legendary
How's things on slack ?
legendary
Well he.s also acumulating so game is heating here .
legendary
Activity: 1007
No one dumped to him ...and no one will I think ...few coins left for market ...

I know, they just removed it. I think there will be huge spikes upward as people panic buy as there is so little dumps

He's been on Bittrex for several weeks propping up the buy side.  Puts up a large buy and hopes others will put their buys even higher.  Then he pulls it before it gets sold into.  Nice to see someone pushing a little. 
legendary
as far as I remember , i think noobkidonblock started to full trade here agian so it might be him ...if he's not him , definetly a whale ...
legendary
Mate , I don't have so much btc lel ...if u're looking on me you'll see i'm a small fish ...

I filled my stash when it was 10k and 25k so i'm ok already .
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
No one dumped to him ...and no one will I think ...few coins left for market ...

I know, they just removed it. I think there will be huge spikes upward as people panic buy as there is so little dumps
Activity: 336
Merit: 252

sorry mate.

you know you ain't getting these coins no matter how many buy walls you put up......

suck it........

Kiss

legendary
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
That big buy disappeared as quick as it was put up lol
legendary
buy wall @ 40,000 satoshis.......dream-on lad, you ain't getting any for that price.......whales can push WBB over 0.01 easy once they wake up and smell the "pussy" cat..... Kiss

Yep , u.re right , it can moon almost instantly ...
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Soon in the top 100 ! Wink

I think you made an error with putting extra 0  Grin
you meant two extra zeros, I guess.
buy wall @ 40,000 satoshis.......dream-on lad, you ain't getting any for that price.......whales can push WBB over 0.01 easy once they wake up and smell the "pussy" cat..... Kiss
legendary
FLAT OUT!!!
A buying wall of 12000 WBB at 40k !  Shocked

Maybe we will visit Proxima centauris next year  Grin

Will prob just be the beginning of buy support building
legendary
=))) u loco man .
Well that wall is ....not mine Smiley) .
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
A buying wall of 12000 WBB at 40k !  Shocked

Maybe we will visit Proxima centauris next year  Grin
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Well it.s 1 , no update ...Smiley) .

Peter didn't say an exact date.....he just said by next week.......

That next week or this week?  Got a birthday coming up and I'm thinking the perfect gift would be my own private island.  So we better get this show on the road.
Well it.s 1 , no update ...Smiley) .

Peter didn't say an exact date.....he just said by next week.......
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: