Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 62. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
I won.t belive it untill I see it .

You'll see it when you believe it.  Don't wait to strike till the iron is hot, make it hot by striking it.  
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Well it.s 1 , no update ...Smiley) .
legendary
I won.t belive it untill I see it .
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
FLAT OUT!!!
Soon in the top 100 ! Wink

I think you made an error with putting extra 0  Grin
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
legendary
This waiting is killing us ...
Activity: 220
Merit: 110
Anyone has seen this ico scam ?Smiley)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-closed-inchain-insurance-for-the-crypto-economy-1623519
They want to reach btc capital Smiley) . I think they know that a real insurence blockchain tech is already coming ...Peter I think wbb aims over 5$ / coin , just imo .

Yeah I was following them for a while but the folks seemed highly incompetent to me in their answering
legendary
Anyone has seen this ico scam ?Smiley)
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-ico-closed-inchain-insurance-for-the-crypto-economy-1623519
They want to reach btc capital Smiley) . I think they know that a real insurence blockchain tech is already coming ...Peter I think wbb aims over 5$ / coin , just imo .
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
Who is buying all those expensive WBBs? Please, let price settle down!

In sell book only 96k WBB coins. Lol

Price on Bittrex is getting to the point where you have to head over to 1EX to gobble up the 1k sells at 40k plus.  Grin

This price rise might be the catalyst that eases more people into 1EX.

I would love to set up some sells on 1EX to entice traders to come on over, but I just can't let them go...  I believe in this project way too much to risk not getting them back.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
The anticipation  Grin
yep, that pretty much sums it all up. Anticipation for the last three months or so. Not much more left to go, isn't it?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Who is buying all those expensive WBBs? Please, let price settle down!

In sell book only 96k WBB coins. Lol
legendary
Activity: 1288

Wild Pussy Cat Coin is about to go to ze moon.

Fill your bags up and don't come bitching afterwards if you miss the rocket.....

You had plenty of time to join the party.

Kiss

A first blockchain tech, which will be used by insurance industry, that many media sites are writing about lately. Peter announced it before publications came up, which means a confident signals about what he is planning to deliver. Not even mentioning what Peter promised, was anything delivered before.
legendary
Well I expect a price falling at releasing news and after some weeks moon ...
legendary
Well few H left untill end of of month so yea unleash the beast Peter Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1120

Fill your bags up and don't come bitching afterwards if you miss the rocket.....

Kiss

Ah this is nice news to see for a Monday! Smiley

Here's to 500k sats and beyond ppl!  But besides that as someone mentioned earlier, the TECH should blow most coins and crap away in this current market.  Here's hoping to see crypto wake up to this fact and wbb takes it's higher place on CMC! Wink  Cool

I see the mods cleaning up the thread awww that's too baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager

Do you or someone else have an idea which coins are already dumped and which ones not yet? Cool

Here's the full list of court documents. looks like his motion was granted october 5. So he's been able to liquidate "high value" assets when and on what exchange he wants to. We can assume some have and some haven't.

The last document looks like the exwife is not fighting it. Nowhere do I see where the receiver reports whats been collected so far. or for instance, did they ever sell the Infiniti car.

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/court-documents/
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Peter, can u give us a hint that this is going to be as big as we all think?  Smiley
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

Kiss
rev
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
well some of Cryptsy Cold wallets are being liquidated to recover funds.

http://cryptsyreceivership.com/v1/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Receivers-Motion-for-Authorizing-to-Liquidate-Certain-Cryptocurrencies-Secured-by-the-Receiver.pdf

A shit load of Aurora coins were dumped couple of days ago on Bittrex.

The court document on page 14 shows that 12,504 WBB were recovered from those wallets.

So I am guessing the court appointed people are the ones who are dumping.

Might be worth setting some low bids on all the coins listed on the document.
Do you or someone else have an idea which coins are already dumped and which ones not yet? Cool

Pull up the charts and look at which ones saw a brutal spike downwards in the last few days....

Chances are if some coins on the list haven't experienced brutal dumps yet, they are still viable candidates.

AUR was killed a few days ago and I suspect that WBB has also been steadily dumped over the past few days.

The document states 12k wbb coins which is a good chunk but wallet 0 has 52k for example. It's only ~4 btc of volume. In The AUR situation, they dumped 300k (I see 600k in the document) coins which made them wallet 0 and the largest player on bittrex.
Pages:
Jump to: