Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 60. (Read 546387 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
All of you are used to follow hype and profit from scam schemes. Look at this project, where dev avoids hype in any aspect.
legendary
website and coin looks like a joke lol

zcash to the moon i belive and this coin will just dissapear
At least I agree with the "lol" part of your comment haha. This site cracks me up at times

Yes, site is shit! Dump WBB now!
Activity: 55
Merit: 0

At least I agree with the "lol" part of your comment haha. This site cracks me up at times
legendary
WBB is so overpriced right now. Just dump it now, because ZCASH is so superior.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Uhm u know u can withdraw only 50 wbb from bittrex per 24h ? Or i have an error ? i mean what is this ?
Log out, then login again and everything should be fine. You can always check the wallet status on Bittrex to see if everything is correct before starting an alarm.
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
damn...things are getting hoty here guys Smiley) i don't mind fud we all got orders to fill .
legendary
Keep FUDing on, I need my orders filled. Everyone in WBB knows, where this shit (as it looks now before ann and rebranding) is going....

2 mlj coins supply atm, 2.628mlj ever... do your homework at math!

Just sell those overpriced WBBs you have!
Activity: 924
I AM
Why are you all reacting to a newb troll? let him buy his Zcrash good on him. We have all seen where this ends up.

Just stick to WBB talk. its up nearly 100% in last few weeks
rev
Activity: 16

Zcash is incredible. I don't think I've ever seen any coin dump any harder on it's investors/believers. 3200 BTC all the way down to 1 BTC lol. Perhaps the greatest dump of all time? Great investment. /s

https://i.imgur.com/HPL4jYc.png
Activity: 55
This coin and it's website look like a joke and zcash will overpower this coin that will disappear.

PS, please sell to my buy wall
Activity: 539
Merit: 251
www.Mining-Dutch.nl

Back in business.!
All bugs and problems solved and mining blocks stable.!

Hope to see you back soon.
legendary
Activity: 1019
Merit: 1001
Spectreproject Community Manager

Why you come here and act so rude?
If Zcash is your thing why you say it smells fishy to you?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.16746641
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202

lel . this community is strong mate Smiley) u can't fud like that here Smiley)
legendary

And what is a purpose of your post here?

You didn't even research, what Peter is preparing in silence vs overhyped shit ZCrASH, which Polo exploited unethically to suck out BTCs from noobs.

Go to where you came from!

I believe Zcash will go lower as WBB now.
legendary
Activity: 1007

So if it has a slick website, and nice looking coin it would be a buy for you?  Do you care what's, under the covers?   I hear Doge coin has a nice website, and looks cool....   Smiley
Activity: 534
Merit: 250

LOL!

That's quality sarcasm.
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!

Lmao!!
Come back when your balls have dropped 😂
Activity: 300

legendary
Activity: 1120
I keep seeing articles about Switzerland and crypto.  Not just the insurance stuff, but just about crypto and blockchain research in general. 

With all this media buzz coinciding with the V5 launch, we might be upon a puuurfect (sorry) storm scenario that starts in the Swiss mountains and spirals out all around the world a few times.

YES same here!  I was going to mention but figured most ppl knew this already.  Dev when you go hard 110% with promo/marketing....will WBB *(and 1ex) be mentioned/noticed like all these articles we see for Swiss based bitcoin and blockchain news?!  I feel disheartened when I see such positive SWISS news about all this tech and it's never including WBB! lol Sad - like feel dev is missing out on so much exposure.  I am assuming and trusting this will change with launch coming!  (not just for Swiss / EU but worldwide exposure).
Activity: 534
I keep seeing articles about Switzerland and crypto.  Not just the insurance stuff, but just about crypto and blockchain research in general. 

With all this media buzz coinciding with the V5 launch, we might be upon a puuurfect (sorry) storm scenario that starts in the Swiss mountains and spirals out all around the world a few times.
Pages:
Jump to: