Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] Wild Beast Block [WBB] on 1ex.trade, no PREMINE, Honest ! - the wild one - page 58. (Read 546387 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 252
Come on deadbirdzzz ...meme's time is over .... .
Sell guys , was a bull trap Sad .

sure, i'll be selling right after you sell your bags  Grin

ladies first as they say.....
legendary
Activity: 3276
Merit: 1202
Come on deadbirdzzz ...meme's time is over .... .
Sell guys , was a bull trap Sad .
legendary
Well guys if u bought just because this thread went hype ...not a good ideea u know ?
legendary
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
But as one guy stated on slack, us the investors have a right to know what going on. If it wasn't for investors there would be no wbb alive today. I know peter is releasing info in less than a week, but up until now the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy, I assume peter only told us about insurance company because he had to with articles that were being published.

It's called a non disclosure agreement, pretty standard. you hold blockchain tokens, your not a share holder

Yeah that's kind of a weird area.  I bought the tokens in hopes they would rise significantly in value, so in that way I can say that I "invested" money into WBB.  But, they can and would keep development going whether I had spent my money or not, so in that way I really couldn't call myself an investor. 

I can see why people would feel entitled to certain information especially if they are holding a big bag, but it's just not going to happen so patience or sell are your only 2 options at this point.
Activity: 650
Merit: 502
But as one guy stated on slack, us the investors have a right to know what going on. If it wasn't for investors there would be no wbb alive today. I know peter is releasing info in less than a week, but up until now the whole thing is shrouded in secrecy, I assume peter only told us about insurance company because he had to with articles that were being published.

It's called a non disclosure agreement, pretty standard. you hold blockchain tokens, your not a share holder

Yeah pretty sure if the big deal we are hoping for is in the works, there would be a non disclosure agreement involved. We've all been very patient so far, hopefully next week we will learn everything.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I AM

Activity: 534
Merit: 250
lol reading the lame FUD tries or weak hands here like...

Yes it's me with my WBB bag...  Grin

Ha!  Yeah that's what it's starting to feel like.  I'm starting to sense some new energy around this project.  The excitement is almost palpable...
legendary
Activity: 1288
lol reading the lame FUD tries or weak hands here like...

Yes it's me with my WBB bag...  Grin
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1169
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
marketing before end of year?

once the insurance deal goes public, things will follow.....

is that so hard to understand?

Roll Eyes

Yes, please explain it again, I'm dyslexic  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1274
FLAT OUT!!!
Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

once the insurance deal goes public, things will follow.....

is that so hard to understand?

Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

If having a bit of news early puts the company and all they worked for in danger by violating regulations and NDA's then that's just dumb.  I'd rather be in suspense for a few more days than risk flushing it all down the drain.

HI

Correct and this is why we do not provide any info what is happening Smiley

Even if the coin would be 1 satoshi we complete the project as we don't have the need for ICO, Crowdfunding, pumps  and other such things. Also why no hype, marketing is done yet, no need for it. We deliver first and when the product is on the market people can know about it and not before. This is important to us.

Thanks

marketing is done?
no lol
legendary

If having a bit of news early puts the company and all they worked for in danger by violating regulations and NDA's then that's just dumb.  I'd rather be in suspense for a few more days than risk flushing it all down the drain.

HI

Even if the coin would be 1 satoshi we complete the project as we don't have the need for ICO, Crowdfunding, pumps  and other such things. Also why no hype, marketing is done yet, no need for it. We deliver first and when the product is on the market people can know about it and not before. This is important to us.

Thanks

marketing is done?
i don't see any marketing
legendary
Activity: 1288
buy order 8.7 btc at 33k sat

Someone wants 1% of max WBB supply.
Activity: 798
WBB - Wild Beast Block - The future is coming

If having a bit of news early puts the company and all they worked for in danger by violating regulations and NDA's then that's just dumb.  I'd rather be in suspense for a few more days than risk flushing it all down the drain.

HI

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: