Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WOC - WarOfCoins -MAJOR ANN COMING SOON...FORK AT 45000!!! WALLET RELEASED - page 17. (Read 24623 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Special BTC rewards for people that mine this coin on the four dedicated mining pools:

Mine 50,000 WOC coins and receive a extra 1 BTC (valid till 8th of April)

https://twitter.com/WarofCoins/status/579232617742086144

Mine 10,000 WOC coins and receive a extra 0.10 BTC (valid till 30th of March)

https://twitter.com/WarofCoins/status/579232476901568512
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
We need a exchange for this baby.

People should know that Hashrate for SHA-256 coins are pretty cheap and can be rented for a cheap price.

Please RT below message:

https://twitter.com/WarofCoins/status/579387484301312000

How more people that are involved how better for the future of WarOfCoins and how more value the coins will be worth.
Activity: 275
starts getting difficult

BTC is also difficult to mine. The value of a coin is based on how difficult it is too mine it. If Diff is low then nobody cares, if diff is high then there is a big demand for the coin.

Thank you all for all your support and trust in WOC. I will try to update our www.warofcoins.com website later with all the necessary information. Now busy with trying to spread the word that WOC has been launched.

Tomorrow big activity:

Our website will be rotated on several major PTC sites.We want to have a great Alexa Rank for www.warofcoins.com so that people will remember our name

An IRC channel would be a good way for miners and pool operators to communicate.

You're right i will look at it.

I like high diff. means network has support.
starts getting difficult

BTC is also difficult to mine. The value of a coin is based on how difficult it is too mine it. If Diff is low then nobody cares, if diff is high then there is a big demand for the coin.

Thank you all for all your support and trust in WOC. I will try to update our www.warofcoins.com website later with all the necessary information. Now busy with trying to spread the word that WOC has been launched.

Tomorrow big activity:

Our website will be rotated on several major PTC sites.We want to have a great Alexa Rank for www.warofcoins.com so that people will remember our name

An IRC channel would be a good way for miners and pool operators to communicate.

You're right i will look at it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Seems mining will be too difficult and costly over the long run.  Will se how things go to mine when people move on and hash rate goes down.

Cost is pretty low, no? Around 3 BTC per day at the moment.

Tomorrow big activity:

legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Fucker of "the system"

Tomorrow big activity:

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Seems mining will be too difficult and costly over the long run.  Will se how things go to mine when people move on and hash rate goes down.
Activity: 658
Merit: 507
Passive Income Bot Trading
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
Had to swap off Manhattan Mine, it wasn't showing my hashrate. Supernova is looking good though.
Activity: 656
Merit: 500
Buy a gun!
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
And suprnova is up :-)

Are we finding blocks?

EDIT seems ok now

Forgot to start the cronjob, sorry, but getting stratum up was more important at first
And suprnova is up :-)

Are we finding blocks?

EDIT seems ok now
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Pages:
Jump to: