Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WOC - WarOfCoins -MAJOR ANN COMING SOON...FORK AT 45000!!! WALLET RELEASED - page 3. (Read 24623 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1085
Degenerate Crypto Gambler
WARNING - WOC DEV IS CRAVE DEV.

He bought a lot of coins before WARNet is ANN on twitter. Get in on the ride but make sure that you walk out after 1000% profit or you will get hit hard.

Nice. All In  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

He Placebo bought a lot of coins before his WARNet is ANN on twitter. Get in on the ride but make sure that you walk out after He will try to pump it to 1000% profit or you will get and dump on you hit hard.

There I fixed it for you. Placebo we know you are behind this pump you brag about how you make money on all of these ICOs.
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
WARNING - WOC DEV IS CRAVE DEV.

He bought a lot of coins before WARNet is ANN on twitter. Get in on the ride but make sure that you walk out after 1000% profit or you will get hit hard.

legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
Go DEV...looking forward to this coin rising up! How about doing some giveaways on the Trollbox in c-cex??
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Major ANN is coming soon. Stay tuned!!!
Activity: 336
Knock, knock .. Is there somewhere dev ?

What are your plans for the future WOC ?

We waiting for information from you !

See below:

I'm working on something new, some more news will be released next week Friday. I'm on easter holiday now.

Just back from Holiday.
Welcome home, make us smile mate:)

See below:

I'm working on something new, some more news will be released next week Friday. I'm on easter holiday now.

Just back from Holiday.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Great enjoy your holiday mate!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Look at the volume on C-CEX. Say pretty high... this one needs Bittrex.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Happy Bittrex would be nice as a birthday gift Cheesy
Activity: 249
It is today my birthday, lets hope that one of the major exchanges will give us all a nice birthday present.

Please visit www.warofcoins.com and buy some steam with your WOC.

Still running some promotions. Community is working great too, all together we will achieve something nice. Thanks.

Happy birthday!

It is today my birthday, lets hope that one of the major exchanges will give us all a nice birthday present.

Still running some promotions. Community is working great too, all together we will achieve something nice. Thanks.

Gratz mate, have a nice day Grin
legendary
Activity: 1162
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

Still running some promotions. Community ishope working great too, all together we will achieve something nice. Thanks.

Happy Birthday

Pages:
Jump to: