Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WOC - WarOfCoins -MAJOR ANN COMING SOON...FORK AT 45000!!! WALLET RELEASED - page 4. (Read 24623 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Where is the DEV ?!

500 SAT on c-cex ... It's probably a joke ...

DEV is here. Yes, 500 sats on C-CEX but honestly i don't care about the coin price. Check twitter for updates. Still running several promotion ads to promote WOC.

So did this coin lose the war or is this a temporary decline of the price?

I'm still here, there was some problems with BCT as it was down for a few hours.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Let see how the cosmic order will turn up side down by entering in the scene of the War of Coin.... Shocked
Activity: 249
So did this coin lose the war or is this a temporary decline of the price?
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006
Where is the DEV ?!

500 SAT on c-cex ... It's probably a joke ...
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
I can not understand why some exchanges want money for add a coin, their bussines model should be simply the fees of trades... for me it is a soft way of mafia

Which fits in with ICO scam coins. They know it's a scam so they know that Dev will pay to keep their scam going. Most coins with large followings just get added. Others need to bribe pay their way on.

Looks like this coins just died. It was pumped and now it has been dumped. The ICO broker was the pumper and the dumper and controlled the ICO wall. Most likely was the Dev also.

Another ICO scam coin is biting the dust. Bag holders incoming.

You know, you are talking crap. First of all DEV didn't receive ANY ICO money, it is still all in ICO BTC address. Second of all 35% of the ICO is set as buywall, if you post some crap messages then do your research first before posting this crap.

I have been around for a little while now and from what ive seen placebo is anything but a scammer.  But on the flip side, what was with the massive dump on c-cex but it's a good sign that people didn't freak and are holding strong to their sell prices.  I've already made back my costs in electricity so anything from here for me is pure profit Cheesy

I'm just providing escrows, my friend. My only coin is ROS and that is still trading on ROS. That are the facts. Other projects are escrow projects that generate money for me, and give investors the possibility to join a ICO. You can check all escrows that i did. GROW, WOC,... they all received their coins AND the rules are being followed!
Activity: 530
Merit: 500
I can not understand why some exchanges want money for add a coin, their bussines model should be simply the fees of trades... for me it is a soft way of mafia

Which fits in with ICO scam coins. They know it's a scam so they know that Dev will pay to keep their scam going. Most coins with large followings just get added. Others need to bribe pay their way on.

Looks like this coins just died. It was pumped and now it has been dumped. The ICO broker was the pumper and the dumper and controlled the ICO wall. Most likely was the Dev also.

You know, you are talking crap. First of all DEV didn't receive ANY ICO money, it is still all in ICO BTC address. Second of all 35% of the ICO is set as buywall, if you post some crap messages then do your research first before posting this crap.

I have been around for a little while now and from what ive seen placebo is anything but a scammer.  But on the flip side, what was with the massive dump on c-cex but it's a good sign that people didn't freak and are holding strong to their sell prices.  I've already made back my costs in electricity so anything from here for me is pure profit Cheesy
legendary

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Activity: 154
Somebody For Wealth, somebody for higher status, somebody for others somethings means everyone somewhere doing war every moments of the life.... Shocked  
legendary
Activity: 966
legendary
Bittrex can add for 2btc... I added coin

I don't think DEV has 2 BTC te spend, ICO was only 2 BTC
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Bittrex can add for 2btc... I added coin
Activity: 168
Some promotion updates on twitter. Check it out.

RT + fav done Smiley

long time invest to this coin i think easy to up 20k satosi
Activity: 252
Some promotion updates on twitter. Check it out.
legendary
Bought some... You can RT my tweet if you want hit Bittrex.

What a week, what a week. My START investment just exploded!!! Lets hope that my few WOC coins will explode too. Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Bought some... You can RT my tweet if you want hit Bittrex.
legendary
Make that 70T. Not bad hashrate for a 2 week old coin and third in the hot list on C-CEX. Has been in the hot list from the start.
legendary
30T hashrate... not bad, not great too, but still with only around 2,000 coins added daily it is certainly interesting Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: