Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] WOC - WarOfCoins -MAJOR ANN COMING SOON...FORK AT 45000!!! WALLET RELEASED - page 5. (Read 24623 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Big spread on CEX...I'm sure you have a lot to get rid of so I will let you to it...
Cheers

I'm just doing escrow for Warofcoins, so.... Escrow and some promotion. In fact it looks solid now Smiley

Time will tell how "solid" it is...it's tough to get out of a position when there is such a huge price spread!

At least you probably have a Multipool putting a floor of 2 btc so it doesn't drop to 1000 sat!

This is a long POW coin, i mean, you can mine it for more then 200 days, it is not just a pump & dump coin. Topical pump & dump coins are those no-premine / no-ico type of coins that you can mine for 2 or 3 or 5 days or so. Then dev release the source 5 mins later, when he already have his miner mining the first blocks and taking a nice amount of coins in the beginning and then the pump & dump starts. Not all of them are like that, but when you see that there are too many big buy walls then you know it is a pump group pumping it, and it got nothing to do with the coin itself.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
Big spread on CEX...I'm sure you have a lot to get rid of so I will let you to it...
Cheers

I'm just doing escrow for Warofcoins, so.... Escrow and some promotion. In fact it looks solid now Smiley

Time will tell how "solid" it is...it's tough to get out of a position when there is such a huge price spread!

At least you probably have a Multipool putting a floor of 2 btc so it doesn't drop to 1000 sat!
legendary
Cheers

legendary
It's all mathematics...!
Cheers
legendary
Hashrate is again above 20T...
legendary

Damn Placebo, you still use my pictures  Shocked

It was on CRAVE, and it wasn't you that post it, so a lot of people are using it Cheesy CRAVE is broken, wondering if some real pump will come into WOC now.

Crave is not broken!

Let me state it differently, DEV let the coin crash with his stupid pictures so that he can add some more coins himself. Not really professional.

We are not coming to your coin to trash it! We are better than that...but i must admit it has crossed my mind!

By the way...You never answer lion07 questions!

I visit all the boards that i own coins.... and come on, it was clearly that something went wrong there... check twitter...
legendary
It's all mathematics...!

It was on CRAVE, and it wasn't you that post it, so a lot of people are using it Cheesy CRAVE is broken, wondering if some real pump will come into WOC now.

Crave is not broken!

Let me state it differently, DEV let the coin crash with his stupid pictures so that he can add some more coins himself. Not really professional.

We are not coming to your coin to trash it! We are better than that...but i must admit it has crossed my mind!

By the way...You never answer lion07 questions!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
By War of coin come a rain of Gold Stars for who want to fight... Kiss Shocked Kiss
legendary
Someone just bought a nice amount of coins on WOC. Getting more and more interesting Cheesy
legendary

Crave is not broken!

legendary
It's all mathematics...!

Crave is not broken!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
More features will be added on www.warofcoins.com

- Allowing user to buy mining materials (that would be next)
- Second hand store, allow users to put articles for sell at a WOC price (something similar to ebay but then in a small version)  Wink
- A lot more to come

Step by step we will improve our coin, mine it and be rewarded.
legendary

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
legendary
legendary
WOC working nice now...well done.. Smiley

Not only working, but cheap too Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 100