Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 30. (Read 68109 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
In any case, the idea of the project can be considered good. Just look at the activity of the community in this topic.
People rather understand that they can earn money thanks to this project. This is one of the main motivations for early investors.

Of course, the majority of people here are for money. In the world, all because of money.
but at the same time it allows startups to exist. I think this is a good motivation for development.
Well, I have to say, it's an interesting idea. perhaps I myself will support the project after there will be more information on this project
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
In any case, the idea of the project can be considered good. Just look at the activity of the community in this topic.
People rather understand that they can earn money thanks to this project. This is one of the main motivations for early investors.

Of course, the majority of people here are for money. In the world, all because of money.
but at the same time it allows startups to exist. I think this is a good motivation for development.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2

Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Activity: 78
The name of course at first glance is not very memorable, but still sounds good. How exactly will the token itself be called?
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Will there be any updates on the project this week? I would really like to meet in more detail. In which social network or platform will the news be published first?
As far as I know, the guys have not yet created a page on social networks, trying to find them in a telegram or on Facebook — to no avail. Probably still in the process.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Although the idea is not very new, but still interesting, I wonder how the team will present its platform, in what form it will demonstrate all its advantages.
I would like to see something unusual, because competitors with similar ideas are the sea. It's hard to be the best among the best.
At today's time it is very difficult to fight afloat, where the competition is very fierce, each gnaws its place in the sun, each striving to become the best.
In this case, it is important not only to develop your project and immerse yourself in it with your head, but also to watch the competitors in order not to repeat their mistakes, because I met a lot of guys who were repelled with all their strength in their idea, were so in love in it, that did not see what is happening around, and just suffered a defeat. Though the main idea was on top.
Activity: 70
Will there be any updates on the project this week? I would really like to meet in more detail. In which social network or platform will the news be published first?
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
If you talk with common sense, then from my own experience I can say that many successful projects started from scratch, from a banner, from a brochure, from advertising, from a simple picture that later developed into something MORE, with rapid growth and the successful promotion of the idea that the users adored and adored. Therefore, to condemn and judge strictly in no case is not worth it. We all started with something, we start, or we can start. All need support.
Hmm, as well said. Perhaps I agree with you. After all, it is very difficult at the start, to take the first step, be what ... But I think this is all right) I hope so)

This project isn't started from scratch, as it can use all the existing developments that are open source and pertain to cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 102
Although the idea is not very new, but still interesting, I wonder how the team will present its platform, in what form it will demonstrate all its advantages.

There are many social media network right now and the competition is very high specially with facebook as the giant in social media.

If this Overhear Space offers greater privacy compare to other social media networks then they might have a chance to get a small market share in the crypto community,

In particular, you are right, but against the background of competition, projects and services are born that, over time, become an integral part of our life. Facebook deserves a shining example. Wink
If you talk with common sense, then from my own experience I can say that many successful projects started from scratch, from a banner, from a brochure, from advertising, from a simple picture that later developed into something MORE, with rapid growth and the successful promotion of the idea that the users adored and adored. Therefore, to condemn and judge strictly in no case is not worth it. We all started with something, we start, or we can start. All need support.
I kind of agree with you. But all of these we need more information to do this. Because at the moment I do not even understand the essence of this project.
Activity: 130
Somehow I remembered when, five years ago, I used such a well-known social network like VKontakte, and there were created thematic groups “overheard in ...” it was interesting to honestly read the stories of people without knowing them, because anonymity remained 100%, of course, there were sometimes incidents when administrators accidentally forgot to remove the data of the person who wrote it) haha, it was funny. This is what I mean to all this, do not repeat their mistakes, be more vigilant.

I once also used this social network. But over time, it became not interesting. A lot of spam and fraud in it.
Do you think there will be no spam and fraud on this site? Nobody is protected from this. At the initial stage, when there are a lot of flaws, when I haven’t got a hand yet, it is always a professional approach to work, but still not high enough, there is always a risk. And with a premium, there will be more advertising, as is the case in all such projects. But Hope stays with me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Hmm, as well said. Perhaps I agree with you. After all, it is very difficult at the start, to take the first step, be what ... But I think this is all right) I hope so)
Activity: 114
Can I even count on protecting my copyright? Will it be indicated somewhere, spelled out, documented, officially approved?
I think it will be more responsible and professional on the part of the developers, to create a mini version of the “Constitution”, in which all the rules will be spelled out, the rights and obligations of both users and developers, and the managers of the platform itself. Hmm, that would be interesting. I threw a good idea, is not it?))))))

The Constitution of the draft will be whitepaper. There you can specify everything you need and set all the rules. Wink
Activity: 55
I would like to see something unusual, because competitors with similar ideas are the sea. It's hard to be the best among the best.
At today's time it is very difficult to fight afloat, where the competition is very fierce, each gnaws its place in the sun, each striving to become the best.
But on the other hand it is very good for society. Because every company will strive to make just the perfect project to gain market leadership.
On the one hand, yes, I agree with you, but on the other hand, the victory of the one who has money is more likely, to get out of any situation dry, to make new acquaintances and not to forget about old ones)

If the project has money, then they believed him. Or the team invests their money, then they will definitely work and strive to make their project as good and successful as possible.
Activity: 78
But on the other hand it is very good for society. Because every company will strive to make just the perfect project to gain market leadership.
On the one hand, yes, I agree with you, but on the other hand, the victory of the one who has money is more likely, to get out of any situation dry, to make new acquaintances and not to forget about old ones)
Activity: 132
Can I even count on protecting my copyright? Will it be indicated somewhere, spelled out, documented, officially approved?
I think no. If everything happens anonymously, then how can the copyright be confirmed.
Activity: 63
But most of those who just wanted to make money and did not believe in the blockchain left us for a long time))) We just need to wait. Soon the new HYIP and new growth.

Do you think that growth will be soon? When? What are the prerequisites for this? I think that bitcoin will cost 3000 for a long time. And without the growth of bitcoin, all ICOs can stand still.

I don't think that Bitcoin will be cost 3000 long time.
Many good news for rising BTC and price in the end of year will be 40-70K usd minimum.

You are a great aptimist. When that will be such a price but not like the end of this year. 7000 it will be super.
And the project is interesting to me. I will wait for the news and follow the development.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

There are many social media network right now and the competition is very high specially with facebook as the giant in social media.

If this Overhear Space offers greater privacy compare to other social media networks then they might have a chance to get a small market share in the crypto community,

In particular, you are right, but against the background of competition, projects and services are born that, over time, become an integral part of our life. Facebook deserves a shining example. Wink
It is good, when there is someone to be leveled at, to what level to strive, to whom to imitate, and on whose mistakes to learn. As a result, getting better!

really, when there are obstacles, then the forces only add up and increase. and in the future it brings great achievements.
Pages:
Jump to: