Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 29. (Read 68109 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 3
I would like to quickly see the roadmap and the site, very intriguing) Why so delay?
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Cool, when bright minds take possession of cool ideas that you want to follow, take part, eventually voluntarily help with something, further progress, support not only with kind words, but with deeds. But unfortunately, I met very few such people, so the idea was losing hope and was fading.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
 You know, you can hear a lot of opinions about this. But I think that elementary identification of the person should be present, otherwise, how else to determine the person in the event of certain situations in which you need to contact directly to the person? Or will some kind of messenger be created?

Just need anonymity and security of personal data I would not want to be leaked as well as on Facebook.  That would be very powerful.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
I think the guys should devote a lot of attention to protection against hacking and information streaming, the races took up such a thing.

Everything should be anonymous, but I wonder how we will look at the registration form and where each user's personal data will be stored. Or registration as such may not be at all?

for the user, they will simply generate a personal number as a private key, and nothing more, no names or photos, just a number ... what do you think about this?
One number as a key is very small, at least mail is required. How else in the case of losing the password to renew it? or at least to receive news from the community?
legendary
Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012
Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel
How is this more anonymous then the current similar services like Jodel for example? And how is it better?

Our service is completely different from all existing ones, because only the most Frank, intriguing and shocking stories from the lives of ordinary people will be available for viewing. The user will need to register, where he can specify an alias. But even so, each story proposed by the user will be carefully selected by the editors of the service. All publications will be created on behalf of the Overhear Space, and will not be able to point to the source in any way.

Ahh, so this is a gossip website/service/platform. Now, I wonder what a blockchain has to do with it. Looking forward to see the links to whitepaper/website.
Although the idea is not very new, but still interesting, I wonder how the team will present its platform, in what form it will demonstrate all its advantages.

There are many social media network right now and the competition is very high specially with facebook as the giant in social media.

If this Overhear Space offers greater privacy compare to other social media networks then they might have a chance to get a small market share in the crypto community,
Such a chance is one in a million, because there are a lot of competitors and they are all good at something, each has trumps, and each tries to stand out and become better than the other. Moreover, with today's fluctuations in the market it is very difficult to stand evenly. Most of even the strongest, at first glance, projects, because of lack of thought and preparation, simply gave up on the half way.
Activity: 141
Merit: 2
In any case, the idea of the project can be considered good. Just look at the activity of the community in this topic.
People rather understand that they can earn money thanks to this project. This is one of the main motivations for early investors.

Of course, the majority of people here are for money. In the world, all because of money.
  What kind of money are we talking about? what do you mean? I do not understand! If you reason like this, it means that you have not yet met good people on your life path. In this world, not everything works "through the bed")))); D And in a person who has no money and purely supports the idea of ​​how he can earn? I think you think is not very competent. Roll Eyes

I do not know about you. But personally, I have not met noble and generous people. In our country, everyone is greedy and think only about themselves.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
In any case, the idea of the project can be considered good. Just look at the activity of the community in this topic.
People rather understand that they can earn money thanks to this project. This is one of the main motivations for early investors.

Of course, the majority of people here are for money. In the world, all because of money.
  What kind of money are we talking about? what do you mean? I do not understand! If you reason like this, it means that you have not yet met good people on your life path. In this world, not everything works "through the bed")))); D And in a person who has no money and purely supports the idea of ​​how he can earn? I think you think is not very competent. Roll Eyes

Everyone has their own opinion. But as practice shows, if a lot of money is bad but if there is little of it, it’s too bad. If people earn money on the Internet in order to improve their lives, there is nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I think the guys should devote a lot of attention to protection against hacking and information streaming, the races took up such a thing.

Everything should be anonymous, but I wonder how we will look at the registration form and where each user's personal data will be stored. Or registration as such may not be at all?

for the user, they will simply generate a personal number as a private key, and nothing more, no names or photos, just a number ... what do you think about this?
I think this will be fair from the developers, because this is another way to preserve the anonymity of the user, even from the administration itself; D
In principle, it will look professional, if we are talking about anonymity, then let anonymity be preserved in everything.
Activity: 102
If you talk with common sense, then from my own experience I can say that many successful projects started from scratch, from a banner, from a brochure, from advertising, from a simple picture that later developed into something MORE, with rapid growth and the successful promotion of the idea that the users adored and adored. Therefore, to condemn and judge strictly in no case is not worth it. We all started with something, we start, or we can start. All need support.

Well formulated your thoughts. A drop of philosophy always decorates the meaning of something. Without a little will not be big.
Activity: 112
The idea looks interesting. I would certainly like to get more information about the team and the road map. But as I understand it this will happen only next week.
Activity: 252
Although there are a sufficient number of methods of protection, there are still cases when classified material becomes completely confidential, which leads to collapse and mistrust.
We'll see. I think that we will be told in more detail about the methods of protection in the future. While we do not see the information and while it is difficult for me to say something, I will wait for the news from the team.
Activity: 78
Although there are a sufficient number of methods of protection, there are still cases when classified material becomes completely confidential, which leads to collapse and mistrust.
Activity: 70
Merit: 2
We are all perfectly aware of what is happening here. The idea of course - the fire, I do not argue. But not completely closed questions about the project, which are not clear.
I have not seen a single project that laid out all their ideas and plans, openly to the public. There is something like this ...)

Sometimes the team itself does not know what exactly it will be at the end. There is an idea that implements it, and the process itself can be completely creative.
Activity: 59
Although the idea is not very new, but still interesting, I wonder how the team will present its platform, in what form it will demonstrate all its advantages.

There are many social media network right now and the competition is very high specially with facebook as the giant in social media.

If this Overhear Space offers greater privacy compare to other social media networks then they might have a chance to get a small market share in the crypto community,
Such a chance is one in a million, because there are a lot of competitors and they are all good at something, each has trumps, and each tries to stand out and become better than the other. Moreover, with today's fluctuations in the market it is very difficult to stand evenly. Most of even the strongest, at first glance, projects, because of lack of thought and preparation, simply gave up on the half way.

I believe that only those who initially are not going to go to the end surrender. If you already start doing something, you need to do it not just well, but better than anyone.
 All this is influenced by a lot of components, and factors that do not allow to move on. Can't all go smoothly. There are obstacles at every step, and not every person just has enough patience and strength to overcome them.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
We are all perfectly aware of what is happening here. The idea of course - the fire, I do not argue. But not completely closed questions about the project, which are not clear.
I have not seen a single project that laid out all their ideas and plans, openly to the public. There is something like this ...)
If you talk with common sense, then from my own experience I can say that many successful projects started from scratch, from a banner, from a brochure, from advertising, from a simple picture that later developed into something MORE, with rapid growth and the successful promotion of the idea that the users adored and adored. Therefore, to condemn and judge strictly in no case is not worth it. We all started with something, we start, or we can start. All need support.
Activity: 64

I believe that only those who initially are not going to go to the end surrender. If you already start doing something, you need to do it not just well, but better than anyone.
Pages:
Jump to: