Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 32. (Read 68109 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Although the idea is not very new, but still interesting, I wonder how the team will present its platform, in what form it will demonstrate all its advantages.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
But most of those who just wanted to make money and did not believe in the blockchain left us for a long time))) We just need to wait. Soon the new HYIP and new growth.

Do you think that growth will be soon? When? What are the prerequisites for this? I think that bitcoin will cost 3000 for a long time. And without the growth of bitcoin, all ICOs can stand still.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Any ETA on when the link's go live?

Is this another social media website intended for crypto industry or targeting only cryptocurrency users?
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Fraud is such a tricky thing, from which no one has ever been and will not be 100% protected.
Everyone has their own work, someone is developing websites, someone is advertising, someone is protecting information, and someone is hacking websites, stealing data, important information, documentation, correspondence.
This list can be continued indefinitely, and we all understand that we have not yet invented a “miracle” of a program that will allow us to keep our data in one place, in one mail, cloud or wallet, and not worry that it will simply extract leave you with nothing and with pockets full of dirt on you))
Activity: 141
But most of those who just wanted to make money and did not believe in the blockchain left us for a long time))) We just need to wait. Soon the new HYIP and new growth.
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
That's why I don’t believe all these fables about the blockchain, transparent and maximally fair platforms, two-factor authentication and the like. It is sad that there are so many bright minds in the world, and they spend talent in wrong way... So there is no way to protect your data from those who professional steal )))
I can say that many investors are interested in just speculative component. If I see that the project will be popular and that I will be able to capitalize on this then why not?
Well, still I would like to know that the tokens will have more liquidity. This is the main thing at the moment. And that the project will be of practical use. Because of the hype of waiting in this market is not necessary.

If you speculate. That main HYIP was due to money and profit. And now we can observe what all the coins are worth. Believe if the project has the potential it will show itself.
Activity: 114
I just do not understand, if more or less complete information about the project will be only next week according to the administration), then the point is to create a discussion at all?

I think that this is such a advertisement for the project and it works as we are discussing it here. Grin
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
The idea to make such a resource is cool. But tell me how are you going to interest investors? I do not quite understand how to make money on your coin?
Activity: 124
I just do not understand, if more or less complete information about the project will be only next week according to the administration), then the point is to create a discussion at all?
Activity: 112
That's why I don’t believe all these fables about the blockchain, transparent and maximally fair platforms, two-factor authentication and the like. It is sad that there are so many bright minds in the world, and they spend talent in wrong way... So there is no way to protect your data from those who professional steal )))
I can say that many investors are interested in just speculative component. If I see that the project will be popular and that I will be able to capitalize on this then why not?
Well, still I would like to know that the tokens will have more liquidity. This is the main thing at the moment. And that the project will be of practical use. Because of the hype of waiting in this market is not necessary.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Activity: 168
You know what fun makes me the most, is that no one ever perceives criticism adequately, if you thoroughly understand the words “criticism”, then in French it means “the art of disassembling, judgment”, so dear gentlemen and the project team, my wish for the poor, learn to take this ART, and it will do you good) Thank you for your attention)
This is said of course) my respect! I certainly agree with you. After all, if you make a small analysis of the two pages written in the discussion, then you can see with the naked eye that only those guys who gave a positive assessment of the idea and answered, get answers, and those who speak directly to the forehead, then alas ... sorry.
It just makes no sense to spend time, effort and energy on those guys who are initially set up to debate... A little patience and everything will be.
Activity: 63
Merit: 0
But the question is whether the contact details of the administrator will be disclosed, which will directly process all received letters for anonymous publication. Also about the team will information be kept confidential?

I think that the admin contacts will also be hidden. And I would like to meet with the team. If users know the team, then there will be more confidence in the project.
Activity: 132
Is the bounty program even planned? will there be something like that?
I would like to see the distribution of tokens.

Looking at the fact that the developers have not yet made their site. Bounty is definitely not waiting soon)))

In fact, start a bounty company very quickly if there is a good manager. But for the bounty, at least the project should have social networks Grin
Activity: 78
But the question is whether the contact details of the administrator will be disclosed, which will directly process all received letters for anonymous publication. Also about the team will information be kept confidential?
Activity: 130
You know what fun makes me the most, is that no one ever perceives criticism adequately, if you thoroughly understand the words “criticism”, then in French it means “the art of disassembling, judgment”, so dear gentlemen and the project team, my wish for the poor, learn to take this ART, and it will do you good) Thank you for your attention)
This is said of course) my respect! I certainly agree with you. After all, if you make a small analysis of the two pages written in the discussion, then you can see with the naked eye that only those guys who gave a positive assessment of the idea and answered, get answers, and those who speak directly to the forehead, then alas ... sorry.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Guys, when exactly will the project information be in the form of a link to the site?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
OP when we can see link?
How long need wait?
Because will be bull run market soon. Smiley No need lost this moment.
what makes you think there will be a bull market? I have not heard any news about this). A link developers promised to give next week.

Ok, we wait one week and see this project.
About bull run market.. This info from one crypto whale . Maybe it's top secret.
Activity: 70
Still, you need to digest all the information and all opinions. I think that all this was done only to make a stir around the project, to interest the people.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
I want to see something new, but not standard anonymous stories. What will be your feature? What is your trump card?
Pages:
Jump to: