Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 25. (Read 68109 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
My observations and calculations suggest that the situation on the cryptocurrency market has recently turned green. I hope we are moving towards better times. Is the crisis behind?

I would like to know more about how you made such conclusions? I do not see any changes in the market
Price was go higher and I was also already thought that, finally, everything is moving for the better, but. It was not true.

The price will still be at this mark for a long time (plus, minus). The market has changed, if the price goes up, it will not be quick and necessarily with kickbacks down.
I want to have everything adjusted. It's a shame for such a situation in the market. Most developers feel very bad due to low prices and sharp fluctuations. In addition, this is the main reason for the constant delays in promotion.
The most interesting thing is that even the most advanced business analysts who are engaged in market forecasting cannot expect an approximate answer when the situation changes.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
My observations and calculations suggest that the situation on the cryptocurrency market has recently turned green. I hope we are moving towards better times. Is the crisis behind?

I would like to know more about how you made such conclusions? I do not see any changes in the market
Price was go higher and I was also already thought that, finally, everything is moving for the better, but. It was not true.

The price will still be at this mark for a long time (plus, minus). The market has changed, if the price goes up, it will not be quick and necessarily with kickbacks down.
I want to have everything adjusted. It's a shame for such a situation in the market. Most developers feel very bad due to low prices and sharp fluctuations. In addition, this is the main reason for the constant delays in promotion.
Activity: 58

It is necessary to reconcile with this somehow, I myself have already spent a lot of time and hopes on improvements, watching the growth and decline in the market, but the situation somehow froze, jumping at the same level.
Yes, it’s too long ... so the crisis is not over, it’s a pity, because of the low price of the cryptocurrency currency, almost all sensible projects have frozen.
Activity: 55

Activity: 112
nice project. I think it will be in demand by users around the world. But still I wanted to know more about the economic model and what the project will offer to investors.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Is the bounty program even planned? will there be something like that?
I would like to see the distribution of tokens.
We think about bounty program, we will tell about it here later.
Every project that respects itself and its users should launch a rewards program, this is not even discussed. Otherwise, in what way is it more detailed to study all the project chips and get free tokens for it. But this is still too early to say.
Well, I'd love to take part in the bounty program myself. I think this is a wise decision at such early stages of development. Let's see how this project will be implemented.
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Sound beautiful.
I see pics only.
Do you have more details and link to your site?
Is possible anonymously here?
Soon there will be more information about the project. Anonymity is the main feature of the project.

I see you create Twitter and telegram but don't see any tweet..

OK, because anonymity is main factor to success.

What are you talking about? What kind of anonymity are we talking about? In your opinion anonymity is to hide the news from users? Interesting)))
Activity: 68
Sound beautiful.
I see pics only.
Soon there will be more information about the project. Anonymity is the main feature of the project.
I see you very well adhere to the principle of anonymity))) keeping all the information secret) haha
Activity: 59

It should be so. But investors will start to invest in new projects only when the price of cryptocurrency starts to grow. So it turns out that ICO depends on the state of the market.
Well, if not start to grow? if it will fluctuate in the minimum margin, then what? The end? Or is it still necessary to adapt to what is?
you just need to provide a service that will carry a real benefit regardless of the cryptocurrency rate.

I think,  that cryptomarket participants have long been adapting to the real situation. if that did not happen, then we would not have watched the events on the cryptomarket. they simply would not have been.
[/quote] Only the strongest and most adapted for emergencies survived. Or newcomers which few time here.
Activity: 188
The idea is not bad, but I'm interested in what target audience do you expect? I think that this kind of platforms attract only teenagers and people who have nothing to do; D

I'm not agree with you. I think that such a platform would be interesting for women. They love secrets and especially share these secrets with friends.
You very poorly argue)) what have women or teenagers? If so, then there is no point in making this platform at all and it is worth stopping. But nobody stop!
In such cases, the most correct solution would be to create an age limit of 21+. Not for children such platforms are created.
Fully support you! I personally would not want my children to hang out in such groups and swallow any nonsense. But 16+ will be better!
Sound beautiful.
I see pics only.

the project is developing quite slowly. but I think after the launch of the site we will be able to see a lot of news and announcements.
Activity: 102
I would like to quickly see the roadmap and the site, very intriguing) Why so delay?
Yes the idea is very interesting. Let's see how it all works. We will wait for the site and the technical document to study the project in more detail.
Begin to sneak thoughts about low quality project... But these are only assumptions and bad thoughts. I still hope for the best.

Recently there has been a good trend in the market, let's hope that the developers will soon show themselves with positive updates.
Activity: 70

Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Its not good. On which day I go to the thread, with the hope of news from the team, and no change. Of course, I’m a person who thinks positive in any situation, but I’m afraid that my interest will soon fade away. It is a pity that the idea that is doomed to success froze at the initial stage (
Activity: 64

Now began a new trend. Many well-known exchanges are going to launch different ICOs on their platforms. Maybe you should try?

Yes, of course you are right. But I think that such a service costs a lot of money and not all projects can afford it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2

Now began a new trend. Many well-known exchanges are going to launch different ICOs on their platforms. Maybe you should try?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
Sound beautiful.
I see pics only.

Activity: 112
Many people are discussing improvements in the market. They say that the currency is growing, but I believe that there are no strong changes, as it grows, it also falls, this is all a temporary phenomenon. But why are projects still so tied to the growth of cryptocurrency? Why not show yourself as a strong and independent project?
because it is a speculative component. Bitcoin is a strong trading pair on exchanges and therefore cryptocurrencies depend on the bitcoin exchange rate
But in any case, the developers will have to show that the tokens will be liquid. If the project is connected with real business, we will be able to see a smooth growth.
Many people are discussing improvements in the market. They say that the currency is growing, but I believe that there are no strong changes, as it grows, it also falls, this is all a temporary phenomenon. But why are projects still so tied to the growth of cryptocurrency? Why not show yourself as a strong and independent project?
because it is a speculative component. Bitcoin is a strong trading pair on exchanges and therefore cryptocurrencies depend on the bitcoin exchange rate
copper member
Activity: 60
Sound beautiful.
I see pics only.

Who has links to the site? Or is it just an idea? Maybe someone found more information?
Soon there will be more information about the project.

Is the bounty program even planned? will there be something like that?
I would like to see the distribution of tokens.
We think about bounty program, we will tell about it here later.
Pages:
Jump to: