Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 36. (Read 68109 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 10
Is this real? How does it works? Where can i find more information?
Activity: 114
Merit: 1

I am interested in your team members who have already had experience in successful projects. If so, I would like to know what?
Activity: 252
I think criticism does not hurt the guys, it acts like a magic kick, gives strength to move forward, as a result of which there is no time to turn around, everything is just logical))
If everything is as you say then I will be one of the first to support this project and buy tokens for myself. But for this team will have show results.
Activity: 132
Something really new.I have not even met such a project with such an idea.I think the chances of success of the project is definitely there.Give me more information.

There is certainly a chance of success as it is really something new. It remains to wait when the team will begin to implement the project and of course we all need more information.
Activity: 255
Merit: 100
Rave uttermost to be honest, without any personal claims say. How can you create a branch without a minimum of information? Well, yes, there is a picture, the idea is clear, interesting, but unfortunately not new, but still it can and should be developed. But still, guys, serious?, where is the elementary link to the site? I'm a little perplexed ...
Activity: 560
Merit: 128
I agree with potential investors. This is not serious. Who will invest money is not clear what. Where is the normal presentation of the project? There should be links to white paper, to the presentation site, to information about the team.
Activity: 112
Who has links to the site? Or is it just an idea? Maybe someone found more information?
Yes, the design of the branch looks pretty strange. Without white paper, I can hardly say anything about this project.  I will wait for information.....

White paper is the main technical document. For investors it is very important to study it. Without it, no one will put his money in the project, even in the most interesting.
Hard to argue with that. But maybe in the future they will update the information for users and we will see all the necessary information.
Activity: 252
Who has links to the site? Or is it just an idea? Maybe someone found more information?
Yes, the design of the branch looks pretty strange. Without white paper, I can hardly say anything about this project.  I will wait for information.....
Activity: 141
Merit: 2

Very strange. I also did not find information about the project. Perhaps they will soon publish everything.
Activity: 98
Interesting idea. We will wait for news from the project representative. I hope this will not be another project that will end before it starts. I wish you success. Wink
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
Activity: 132
Sound beautiful.
I see pics only.
Do you have more details and link to your site?
Is possible anonymously here?

The topic was created only today. I think today will add more information. One picture is not enough to get acquainted with the project.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
Something really new.I have not even met such a project with such an idea.I think the chances of success of the project is definitely there.Give me more information.

This picture only.
May be they will plan run ICO.
I think need to present team here.
I wait details.
Activity: 720
Merit: 103
Activity: 114

Hello topic starter. Tell me whether there will be links to the documentation and social networks of the project?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 258
Sound beautiful.
I see pics only.
Do you have more details and link to your site?
Is possible anonymously here?
copper member
Activity: 60
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org