Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 7. (Read 68114 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1
Perhaps people will be given a reward, depending on how popular their secrets are. The more they read, the higher the reward.
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I think that there is an opportunity to try this development for free, and this is already good! After all, I think that in the future it will take quite a bit to pay for it!
At the moment, our site is available for each person, join our project! https://wow-secret.com
copper member
Tell me please, when can I get paid for revealing my secrets to other people? I have something to share. I Know a lot of secrets!
We want to give everyone the opportunity to take part in the bounty and get a reward for their secret! End date bounty not defined
copper member
I wonder very much what will be the reward system? And can I get your token for free?
Of course you have the opportunity to get a WOW token absolutely free! We will pay remuneration to the author of the secret who has collected the largest number of likes. join - https://wow-secret.com
Activity: 67
I wonder very much what will be the reward system? And can I get your token for free?
Activity: 20
Tell me please, when can I get paid for revealing my secrets to other people? I have something to share. I Know a lot of secrets!
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
It's no secret that the Japanese are still perverts and this platform will be very interesting for them. I think that for them you can successfully sell your service)) If I helped you, send my Bitcoin ))

Why would you call those people perverts? What standards do you apply for this seemingly unsubstantiated conclusion?
Activity: 83
It's no secret that the Japanese are still perverts and this platform will be very interesting for them. I think that for them you can successfully sell your service)) If I helped you, send my Bitcoin ))
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Why are there no links to the linkedin profiles shown on the image on the first post?

My question still stands.

Are any of these posts made by actual real people or just the paid for spam groups?

Seems the posts are half decent, they even can reply to each other in a somewhat cohesive manner. Maybe some machine learning or advanced linguistic algorithms at play here?

Let's see...

...After all, it is the current indicators of project activity that suggest that it is developing at the expense of the community.

If the project develops at the expense of the community, then this is already an excellent indicator of activity...

In our community there will always be a place for secrets, because people are becoming much more curious than before. This is especially true of big cities ...

I believe that the atmosphere in the city hardens man. And directly those who understand this become less susceptible to the insides. In old age you can sit secrets read))

Holy fake crap postings batman.
I think so too. Now many high-quality services are switching to a paid subscription or something like that. So I think in the future the guys will also take payment for this service.
Activity: 67
I think that there is an opportunity to try this development for free, and this is already good! After all, I think that in the future it will take quite a bit to pay for it!
Activity: 17
in yobit who a@#$%s they sell all time and they dont let the coin go up?
Are you planning to launch Airdrop or Bounty anytime soon? I think that many people can be very interested to get to know your platform and get something for it))
Activity: 83
 I believe that the atmosphere in the city hardens man. And directly those who understand this become less susceptible to the insides. In old age you can sit secrets read))
In our community there will always be a place for secrets, because people are becoming much more curious than before. This is especially true of big cities ...
If the project develops at the expense of the community, then this is already an excellent indicator of activity. And in the future, if you increase your marketing - it will turn out great!
I think that now there are not a lot of partners yet. After all, it is the current indicators of project activity that suggest that it is developing at the expense of the community.
Activity: 250
Merit: 12
Support Guru
Are any of these posts made by actual real people or just the paid for spam groups?

Why are there no links to the linkedin profiles shown on the image on the first post?
I think that now there are not a lot of partners yet. After all, it is the current indicators of project activity that suggest that it is developing at the expense of the community.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
I think that is nothing strange here, because you most likely live in a small town where nothing happens. In big cities, people are not used to keeping secrets for a long time))
Of course this is the law of mankind. People determine when they share their secrets. Depending on the circumstances in which they live. People are still herd creatures

Keeping secrets isn't about the place you live in, it is a personal trait that you either have or you don't and depending on circumstances whether you can keep it or not.
Pages:
Jump to: