Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 8. (Read 68084 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
How do you plan to develop your project? Do you have partners for whom the value of your project is high?
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I think that is nothing strange here, because you most likely live in a small town where nothing happens. In big cities, people are not used to keeping secrets for a long time))
Of course this is the law of mankind. People determine when they share their secrets. Depending on the circumstances in which they live. People are still herd creatures
Activity: 83
I think that is nothing strange here, because you most likely live in a small town where nothing happens. In big cities, people are not used to keeping secrets for a long time))
Activity: 20
I can not say that such a project will be very popular. After all, people are not used to telling their secrets and this platform is not very clear to them.
Maybe there is something in it. In addition, there are a lot of perverted people who will be incredibly slaves to other people's sercrets)) and they will be happy for such entertainment. Of course, everything is not as simple as it seems ...
Activity: 17
how many coins is the supply?
Activity: 67
I think that in modern megacities, where people are moaning from work and huge loads, any kind of entertainment is needed that can help to distract from work.
How much do you think the secret of a famous person will stand? It seems to me that on this platform the stars could become even richer!
I also think so, because it is in the new digital era that you can take advantage of such wonderful profit growth platforms!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
you ruin everything for yourself, I don’t think that for a long time someone will agree to remain on such an irresponsible project on the part of the team. Although you still have every chance - to fix it.
The name of the project looks intriguing and I have never seen this before . The team needs to give more information about the project .
to this I could think only Russians) even the title of the topic without opening it know that a project runs the Russian team. And he generally not bad, but little projects such projects are beginning their work, and soon are closed
How much do you think the secret of a famous person will stand? It seems to me that on this platform the stars could become even richer!
People conceal the most intimate secrets. I think that many will not agree to sell the information, even for big money))
copper member
Activity: 60
Will you have your token on the platform? What is its function?

The WOW token is the main currency in the WowSecret ecosystem. It enables users to earn real money on the platform, sharing their most interesting and intriguing secrets.
Each user who received a reward to the “WOW” tokens can immediately sell them on the stock exchange and earn or keep tokens in their wallet and wait for the “WOW” token to rise, thereby potentially increasing their earnings. Thanks to this system of distribution of tokens, the activity and involvement of the audience on the WowSecret platform will increase.
copper member
Activity: 60
any new xchange? or you going to stay only in yobit?

Of course, our project plans to enter new promising exchanges.
People love to know secrets. And this is a good place for business. I would say  unique.
Activity: 17
any new xchange? or you going to stay only in yobit?
Activity: 5
Judging by the name of the company, the guys expect to enthuse their customers.
Will you have your token on the platform? What is its function?
People used to talk about other people's secrets. But their secrets cherish as a treasure. I think that now it is worth thinking about how to lure the secrets of other people.
This is certainly an interesting thought. But it seems to me that a lot depends on a particular person. Now, not every person can share secrets, but on the other hand, there are people who do not know how to keep secrets.
People used to talk about other people's secrets. But their secrets cherish as a treasure. I think that now it is worth thinking about how to lure the secrets of other people.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114
The LinkedIn links beneath your team members don't work, except for the founder's. You may want to update this. It's hard to tell if these are real people or not.
Pages:
Jump to: