Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 11. (Read 68102 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Can you tell us about the awards for the best or most popular story?  The reward will be in the tokens of the project?

Yes. The story that will receive the most likes and will please users will be rewarded with project tokens. The user can use tokens on the platform itself or sell them on the exchange.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I see opportunity to develop this project in market. There we can see bright future for similar projects!
Any project has every chance of a bright future, the main thing is to make every effort to develop it.
Activity: 39
I see opportunity to develop this project in market. There we can see bright future for similar projects!
Dua
Can you tell us about the awards for the best or most popular story?  The reward will be in the tokens of the project?
What goals are you going to achieve soon? I am interested to understand how much you are interested in the rapid development

Our goal is to create a high-quality and interesting product for users. And of course we are interested in the speedy implementation.

I hope this is worth the wait Cheesy a beta version would be nice so we can start to see the true project potential when it officially launch. So better launch your beta version soon before all this HYPE about your project starts to wear off.

Thanks for the advice. We hope that interest in our project will only increase.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
What goals are you going to achieve soon? I am interested to understand how much you are interested in the rapid development

Our goal is to create a high-quality and interesting product for users. And of course we are interested in the speedy implementation.

I hope this is worth the wait Cheesy a beta version would be nice so we can start to see the true project potential when it officially launch. So better launch your beta version soon before all this HYPE about your project starts to wear off.
Activity: 8
today the platform is not yet running, but can we already share our secrets on the site?

The twitter of our project already publishes news and stories of users. Here is the link https://twitter.com/Wow__Secret
on Twitter can we add our secrets absolutely free?  And will all these stories from Twitter then be added to the platform?
You can send them and the best stories will be published.
I can write any ammount of stories, or there some restriction?
Dua
today the platform is not yet running, but can we already share our secrets on the site?

The twitter of our project already publishes news and stories of users. Here is the link https://twitter.com/Wow__Secret
on Twitter can we add our secrets absolutely free?  And will all these stories from Twitter then be added to the platform?
thank you, I think I'll write my interesting story soon

Dua

Activity: 106
Merit: 1
I think that this can be a very topical business most of the time. People have money and they are very interested in the secrets of others. Some people are willing to pay money for these secrets!
Dua
There are no many secrets, I think that every person who is interested in the spicy details of other people's lives knows about this

You apparently do not know people. People have many secrets that they cannot share in life, but they can do it anonymously online.
Activity: 44
There are no many secrets, I think that every person who is interested in the spicy details of other people's lives knows about this

Dua
Like any other project, these guys are interested in getting what they want as soon as possible. Just the realities of the market are such that Bitcoin can depreciate again: (
I think all users hope for the best and for the further growth of the market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
Like any other project, these guys are interested in getting what they want as soon as possible. Just the realities of the market are such that Bitcoin can depreciate again: (
Activity: 46
What news about the work of the project today? I would like to hear a comment from the team.

Everything is going according to plan, our team is working on the application.
Do you have approximate dates when your platform will be completely ready?

You can go to our official site http://overhearspace.club/ and get acquainted with our plans there.
Test version will be available in Q3 2019
In principle, there is not much time left, I am waiting for the launch of the test version of the platform, I hope there will be no problems.

Our team will make every effort to run the application according to the roadmap.
Pages:
Jump to: