Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ⭐ Wowsecret.net ⭐ This is a new revelations-intended project - page 10. (Read 68114 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Still, you need to digest all the information and all opinions. I think that all this was done only to make a stir around the project, to interest the people.
Activity: 46
what makes you think there will be a bull market? I have not heard any news about this). A link developers promised to give next week.
Dua
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
It will take some time to see the results of this project to be able to see the good or bad prices being developed from this project.

what prices are you talking about?
Activity: 46
It will take some time to see the results of this project to be able to see the good or bad prices being developed from this project.
Dua
Will I be able to count in the near future on the creation of an open group in a telegram?

I know that they have a Twitter channel, maybe they don’t need a Telegram channel.
Will I be able to count in the near future on the creation of an open group in a telegram?
Dua
what's new?  Can the development team give us any news on project development?
Activity: 70
Merit: 3
Dua
I want to see something new, but not standard anonymous stories. What will be your feature? What is your trump card?

I'm interested in that too. Since this market is very competitive and I would like to understand why the community will choose this project.
I do not think that the team has any other schemes to attract the attention of users, because the main idea of ​​the platform is to publish secrets and stories of users.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
I want to see something new, but not standard anonymous stories. What will be your feature? What is your trump card?

I'm interested in that too. Since this market is very competitive and I would like to understand why the community will choose this project.
Dua
Do you plan to place your tokens on any exchanges?
Dua
There are always weaknesses in automatic systems. People have learned to bypass absolutely all known defenses. I think that you should think well over such nuances.
I do not understand why you are so worried about protection?  On this platform, no one can find out who leaves messages, because they are not posted by users, but by moderators after passing a spam check.
Activity: 106
How will you deal with scammers? It's very easy to set up bots that will like themselves!
Activity: 388
Merit: 55
Activity: 294
There are always weaknesses in automatic systems. People have learned to bypass absolutely all known defenses. I think that you should think well over such nuances.
Dua
how long will the bounty campaign last?
Dua
Can you tell us about the awards for the best or most popular story?  The reward will be in the tokens of the project?

Yes. The story that will receive the most likes and will please users will be rewarded with project tokens. The user can use tokens on the platform itself or sell them on the exchange.

So it will work like steemit? In this case the platform will be infested with Bots and the quality of post will decrease since anyone can just publish a non-sense story and get his bot army to like his to story. I hope you will share who the earning algorithm on how the likes will be rewarded.
I agree with you, this is an important point.  Because such a situation may lead to the distrust of users to the platform.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Can you tell us about the awards for the best or most popular story?  The reward will be in the tokens of the project?

Yes. The story that will receive the most likes and will please users will be rewarded with project tokens. The user can use tokens on the platform itself or sell them on the exchange.

So it will work like steemit? In this case the platform will be infested with Bots and the quality of post will decrease since anyone can just publish a non-sense story and get his bot army to like his to story. I hope you will share how the earning algorithm on how the likes will be rewarded.
Dua
Can you tell us about the awards for the best or most popular story?  The reward will be in the tokens of the project?

it's very cool that we can not only share our story, but also get a good reward for it.
I didn’t even expect that all these secrets are so important to people. In fact, it is very cool!
Pages:
Jump to: