Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] x42 - Feeless, PoS, Fast, Price Locks, ERC20 Wrapped Token on Uniswap - page 16. (Read 43369 times)

Activity: 387
Merit: 13
1ndiaSPqmqRUBXK79chY9Merz5AZrSu6y
We are Fast Approaching the 200,000 blocks expected to be reached in 3days.

Reminder

Please have your wallet updated to atleast v0.1.12 or above to continue staking after block 200k.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Seems like an interesting project, will be staking!!!
Activity: 102
Merit: 1
I opened Port 52342
Now i have 100+ connections.  Cool
I currently have 114! I've maxxed around 125
Full Node Version 0.1.13 is now available.

Wallet Link: https://github.com/x42protocol/X42-FullNode-UI/releases/latest

Note: This is not a mandatory update if you are already running v0.1.12

Following Improvements were made.

Reminder:

All Staking wallets must be on version 0.1.12 or higher before block 200,000
I opened Port 52342
Now i have 100+ connections.  Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
Promised myself I wouldn't buy more but the price is too attractive at the moment not to.
I'm glad you're not hurrying an unfinished product out the doors. Also hopefully gives me more time to accumulate more Cheesy
I believe we will see more of good works from x42 I'm 2019. Good luck
I too am optimistic about 2019.
Activity: 7
I believe we will see more of good works from x42 I'm 2019. Good luck
copper member
Activity: 216
Merit: 10
Open. Feeless. Infinite.
Regarding x42 Tier I masternode wallet release date,

Starting August 1st of this this year we’ve launched one of the first truly feeless blockchains that ever hit the markets, not only that it also supports smart contracts in a very common programming language (C#) while also looking forward to the future to make our vision of what a masternode can be come to fruition, and for that the x42 core development team set some very ambitious goals.
We’ve always strived to release the best possible product, even knowing that some minor bugs are bound to exist even after lengthy alpha and beta testing, that is an unfortunate part of the evolution process when it comes to programming a blockchain and blockchain wallet. Please remember that we are creating something new here, and not following a set design.
The x42 core development team has run into some time-related issues and we will not be able to release a product up to our standards in the expected timeframe, for that we are sorry. Our new expected release date is March of 2019 for Tier I masternodes, Tiers III and II will be adjusted as needed as well.
We will work day and night like we’ve been doing for so long to bring a stable and functional final product, there is a lot on the horizon, please observe us, be critical and give us suggestions for the development cycle on our discord.

-   Gabriel, CEO

Don't forget to head over to discord for your shot at the giveaways! Running daily! Check it out!
I can't believe how effin' fast this coin is. Transactions are close to instant. Are you planning on introducing address aliases? I heard those are hip.
Indeed the transactions are amazingly Fast!!

With the recent updates to v0.1.12,The Address Book feature has also been added.
Have you checked the features under the advanced tab ?

Merry Christmas and Happy Staking!  Grin

I'm a big fan of the address book actually. It's nice to have the ability to quickly click and pay to an address if you are frequently doing so!
I can't believe how effin' fast this coin is. Transactions are close to instant. Are you planning on introducing address aliases? I heard those are hip.
Indeed the transactions are amazingly Fast!!

With the recent updates to v0.1.12,The Address Book feature has also been added.
Have you checked the features under the advanced tab ?

Merry Christmas and Happy Staking!  Grin

Activity: 574
Merit: 117
The team is working very hard to have them ready as soon as possible!
As for the technical requirements for a node, that will vary depending on which node  you are aiming for. For the upcoming and anticipated T1 launch, the average desktop computer running windows 10 should be able to run it. For T2 and T3 nodes later down the road more information will become available closer to their launches.
That is, any computer can be used to launch a "small" masternode folder for 1000 coins? No special requirements? It is perfectly! I think this will allow you to have a very good decentralization for the project!
They promised that before the end of the year they will launch the masternode network. So we can say that there is a week left before this event. Have information on technical requirements for a node?

The team is working very hard to have them ready as soon as possible!
As for the technical requirements for a node, that will vary depending on which node  you are aiming for. For the upcoming and anticipated T1 launch, the average desktop computer running windows 10 should be able to run it. For T2 and T3 nodes later down the road more information will become available closer to their launches.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
They promised that before the end of the year they will launch the masternode network. So we can say that there is a week left before this event. Have information on technical requirements for a node?
Activity: 1
Tier 1 Masternodes releasing very soon for #X42. I’m 80% the way there and I’m very excited for the future of x42, there's so much more to come, don’t miss it!!
@x42protocol #Masternode #Contest
copper member
Activity: 38
I'm really looking forward to T1 masternodes. Until now it has been fun to stake and I've enjoyed the community spirit, but masternodes are the first step in achieving the greatness described in the whitepaper. Luckily, I'm ready to host one, my first MN ever actually, so can't wait to raise the (already high) bar!
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I'm really excited about T1 masternodes.  This is going to be a great coin to hodl in 2019.

Fill your bags before the price gets out of control!
Pages:
Jump to: